• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Boehner...Snowden is a traitor

thinkforyoursel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Well...well...well...look what the cat dragged in ..a republican publicly going patriotic! :mrgreen:

Well...well...well...look what the cat dragged in ..a republican publicly going patriotic! :mrgreen:

So what? The Democratic Party leaders are saying pretty much the same thing -- no slack for Snowden.

So what? The Democratic Party leaders are saying pretty much the same thing -- no slack for Snowden.

Yeah both Dems and GOP are pissed he outed one of the governments big secrets - they're spying on other Americans. Politicians should feel embarrassed.

hey...hey...hey don't shoot the messenger. I just made the observation because these days ...republicans embrace every terrorist...every communist ...over Obama and the country.
So for me this is rare sight....don't spoil the moment. ;)

Harry Reid: 'Snowden is a traitor' - Hit & Run : Reason.com

As insipid commentators such as Thomas L. Friedman encourage NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden to come on home to the Land of the Free and subject himself to the "fair-mindedness of the American people," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) has provided another reminder that the people who actually hold power in this country would prefer to throw Snowden into a dark cage. Here's Reid in a Q&A with the Reno Gazette-Journal:

Q: Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has said National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. Do you agree?

A: I think Snowden is a traitor, and I think he has hurt our country, and I hope someday he is brought to justice.

Screw them all. Snowden only provided proof for what most of us already knew or suspected. If they can't handle being outed as power-hungry obsessives then they can all go suck eggs.

..oh my ...now even the HERITAGE FOUNDATION is siding with Obama..."Snowden should go to jail and be punished" ;)

Yeah both Dems and GOP are pissed he outed one of the governments big secrets - they're spying on other Americans. Politicians should feel embarrassed.

Ah, no. People are pissed because he outed how we spy on the Russians, the Chinese, other nation states, and how we protect our troops from Taliban attacks in Afghanistan. PRISM is a very small part of what that smug little bastard put out.

..oh my ...now even the HERITAGE FOUNDATION is siding with Obama..."Snowden should go to jail and be punished" ;)

Well that is nicer than what I would go with, but I suppose they felt the need to be PC on it.

There's already a Snowden thread. How many do we need?

hey...hey...hey don't shoot the messenger. I just made the observation because these days ...republicans embrace every terrorist...every communist ...over Obama and the country.
So for me this is rare sight....don't spoil the moment. ;)

I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

Snowden isn't a traitor for leaking documents, he's a traitor for defecting to Russia and becoming a PR stunt for Russia.

Back
Top Bottom