• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"john boehner calls ted cruz lucifer in the flesh"

because harvard law school and the senate are the perfect fit for scum like him

Harvard? You mean one of those colleges located in a State full of Liberal Elitist as he so likes to claim. Kinda of explains why even his old college room mate said the guy was unlikable.

Become a politician....

Nice deflect, but it does not change the fact that he has been absent from his job for three months while getting PAID. I am a registered Texas voter, and I have every right to make an issue out of it.

The good news is this issue between Boehner and Cruz illustrates well how much the GOP seems to be imploding right down faction lines.

John Boehner: Ted Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh' - LA Times

Looks like Ted does not have to many friends in Congress

John Boehner:

“I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

I believe America has dodged a bullet, do not care what you think of Trump, I will thank him for preventing a disaster called a Cruz Pres.
Which is why it is funny that to Trump-tards Cruz the establishment and Trump who donated, supported and praised lots of establishment politicians and has even had some of them show up to his wedding is somehow the outsider or anti-establishment candidate.

The good news is this issue between Boehner and Cruz illustrates well how much the GOP seems to be imploding right down faction lines.

The GOP completely bypassed their most likeable candidate in favor of the rudest, most repulsive ones. But lest they get too much of the onus here, let's not forget that the Democratic party essentially handwaved away its most principled, trusted candidate in favor of Hillary.

The GOP completely bypassed their most likeable candidate in favor of the rudest, most repulsive ones. But lest they get too much of the onus here, let's not forget that the Democratic party essentially handwaved away its most principled, trusted candidate in favor of Hillary.
It's the GOP's own fault for this anyways. They pandered to the Tea Party crazies for too long, and now they're paying for it in full.

It's the GOP's own fault for this anyways. They pandered to the Tea Party crazies for too long, and now they're paying for it in full.

Yup, they made their bed, and now we all have to sleep in it.

Re: "john boehner calls ted cruz lucifer in the flesh"

Yup, they made their bed, and now we all have to sleep in it.
It's a bed made out of human misery and sharp thumbtacks. [emoji48]

Tea Party crazies?? You really feel they're anything like OWS, BLM, illegal immigrants, or the convicts being released in Virginia?

Tea Party crazies?? You really feel they're anything like OWS, BLM, illegal immigrants, or the convicts being released in Virginia?
Are you denying that the Tea Part is full of crazies?

Huh?

Why would that be good news for the country?

I did not say country, I said good news for those of us watching the GOP implode from their own mismanagement.

It's a bed made out of human misery and sharp thumbtacks. [emoji48]

And we better get used to it.

There are threads already established for OWS, BLM, and everything else in your post on this board. Stop trying to deflect and derail the thread.

Are you denying that the Tea Part is full of crazies?
I never made the claim they are "crazies". Whoever makes the claim should provide the evidence. Do you need some evidence that some members of BLM, OWS, illegal immigrants, and Virginia convicts are crazy? I'll provide that if you provide some 'crazy' facts about the Tea Party and their mission.

I did not say country, I said good news for those of us watching the GOP implode from their own mismanagement.
Why would that be good for anyone then? And certainly a the implosion of a political party in a basic two party system would effect the country.

There are threads already established for OWS, BLM, and everything else in your post on this board. Stop trying to deflect and derail the thread.
In fact it was The Governess who introduced the Tea Party to the debate. Please familiarize yourself with the conversation before you post.

Why would that be good for anyone then? And certainly a the implosion of a political party in a basic two party system would effect the country.

As opposed to what, how Republicans have been acting recently?

John Boehner: Ted Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh' - LA Times

Looks like Ted does not have to many friends in Congress

John Boehner:

“I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

I believe America has dodged a bullet, do not care what you think of Trump, I will thank him for preventing a disaster called a Cruz Pres.

Thanks for this. It made my day. Cruises indeed the antichrist - pure evil and I suspect he has an altar somewhere where the innocents are sacrificed.

Okay - half kidding about that. But only half.

Even his own family can't stand the guy.

The mans own daughter pushes him away like she is rejecting a child molestor with a pocket filled with candy.

In fact it was The Governess who introduced the Tea Party to the debate. Please familiarize yourself with the conversation before you post.

And you decided to throw everything else into the mix

Two wrongs do not make it right

Or did your Mom not teach you that bit if sage advice?

If I see the words "establishment" or "outsider" one more time I'm going to throw up.

Remember a bunch of years ago when everyone was throwing around the phrase "politics as usual?" You couldn't read one goddamn news article without seeing "politics as usual" throw in, like, fifteen times. It was a fad like sneakers with the push pump or how radio stations played Macarena every other song. Eventually "politics as usual" died its sweet, merciful death, as "establishment" needs to now.

If I hear Hillary say anything about a "comprehensive" anything again, I'm gonna puke.

Back
Top Bottom