• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

John Barrowman Heats Up Desperate Housewives

I just saw this:

Star Barrowman in baby offer claim
(UKPA) – 8 hours ago

Gay actor John Barrowman claims one of his Desperate Housewives co-stars offered to make his dream come true - by having a baby for him.

The Torchwood star, who joined the cast in Wisteria Lane, revealed that Drea de Matteo said she would help him have his longed-for child.

Barrowman told the new edition of Heat magazine they had become close on-set after he was cast as Patrick Logan, the evil ex-boyfriend of de Matteo's character, Angie Bolen.

"Drea said we're like brother and sister, separated at birth and that she'd have my kids," he said.

"She's got this amazing New Jersey drawl 'I usually don't like actors, but I like you. You want a kid? Come to me, I'll have a baby for ya'. Brilliant."

Barrowman, who begins a new series of his Tonight's The Night series on BBC1 on Saturday, has spoken of his desire to be a father since tying the knot in a civil partnership with long-term partner architect Scott Gill.

In a recent interview he said: "I think I would be a good dad. Scott and I have an incredible amount to offer a child."

Copyright © 2010 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

John Barrowman is my hugest crush. He's my living proof that gay actors can play straight and do it well.

I can't wait to see the next season of Torchwood. It's going to be a long, agonizing wait.

Back
Top Bottom