• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joey Reid shreds ****er Carlson

Joy Reid .. the bastion of progressive, race relationships :rolleyes: What a douche

FATALITY. REID WINS.

LOL. Joy Reid has misinformed over and over and her choice of wearing a mask is not supported by the science. The science says we are well past all that. She is just continuing to push the liberal agenda which is her agenda.
The day Joy Reid gets it honest will be the first time.
The list is long so here's where to find it.

I'll bet little Tucker imagined himself as some sort of James Bond. Too bad for him the CIA didn't want him.

FISH STICKS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

I kinda feel back for Tucker. I mean he's just not good and throwing down. Joy, on the other hand, has at least decent skills in that arena. I give this round to Joy. Sorry Tucker. She had your number the whole way through.

Not really. She just spouted her usual nonsense. She’s one of those bigots who is helping to widen the racial divide.

No, really. Tuckums needs a ride to the burn ward.

If you say so.
Teh facts say so.

- She's been busted with past online posts containing homophobic/Anti-Jewish slurs (which she blamed on hacking, but was forced to retract that lie)
- She caimed Republicans were "blocking or attacking every woman of color or man of color that Biden nominates", despite: Lloyd Austin (43 R Yeas), Cecilia Rouse (45 R Yeas) and Katherine Tai (50 R Yeas).
- Tweeted "People on the right would trade all the tax cuts for the ability to openly say the n-word like in 'the good old days'".

Teh facts say so.

- She's been busted with past online posts containing homophobic/Anti-Jewish slurs (which she blamed on hacking, but was forced to retract that lie)
- She caimed Republicans were "blocking or attacking every woman of color or man of color that Biden nominates", despite: Lloyd Austin (43 R Yeas), Cecilia Rouse (45 R Yeas) and Katherine Tai (50 R Yeas).
- Tweeted "People on the right would trade all the tax cuts for the ability to openly say the n-word like in 'the good old days'".

The fact remains: Sick burn occurred.

LOL. Joy Reid has misinformed over and over and her choice of wearing a mask is not supported by the science.

The "correct choice" is Jesus Christ but of course you knew that already. The evidence of his life is in the Bible and you also knew that already.

Remember folks. These are the people trying to tell you to "follow the science".

Gaslighters. Full stop.

Why is Joy Reid debating the least common denominator? When crazy street people scream stuff about Jesus and tin foil hats, I don't stop to debate them.

I kinda feel back for Tucker. I mean he's just not good and throwing down. Joy, on the other hand, has at least decent skills in that arena. I give this round to Joy. Sorry Tucker. She had your number the whole way through.
And Tucker has not mentioned her on his show since

I understand why people on the left don't like Tucker Carlson. He isn't afraid to say the emperor has no clothes. As for Joy Reid, she is great at race baiting! No reason for the KKK when Joy Reid is doing the things she does to keep the black population of the US down.

I understand why people on the left don't like Tucker Carlson. He isn't afraid to say the emperor has no clothes. As for Joy Reid, she is great at race baiting! No reason for the KKK when Joy Reid is doing the things she does to keep the black population of the US down.

Except Trump is their emperor and you people won't acknowledge he has no clothes.

Back
Top Bottom