• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe working part-time running for President?

Bullseye

All Lives Matter or No Lives Matter
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The Biden campaign "put a lid" on Biden today at 10:00am - basically means he sees no one and no one sees him. This is the second or third time in the last week he's dived into the basement mid-morning. Six weeks to the election and he's watching soaps?

The Biden campaign "put a lid" on Biden today at 10:00am - basically means he sees no one and no one sees him. This is the second or third time in the last week he's dived into the basement mid-morning. Six weeks to the election and he's watching soaps?

Trump is the guy that schedules mass amounts of time for TV watching. Joe is probably napping all day.

You have his schedule???

BS

It is bizarre But his whole campaign has been bizarre and at times embarrassing. For sometime now it has become very obvious they have him on a very short leash.

When he decided to have a virtual campaign it got started off with lots of technical problems. But while they ironed out the technical problems they haven't been able to iron out their candidate's issues.

We have witnessed at least twice, Biden during a virtual Q&A session reading the answers to their questions off a teleprompter. We also witnessed his small event in Kenosha Wisconsin where one of the participants when called on let the cat out of the bag that she was handed a paper she was to read from and she refused to and told her own story. Evidence the campaign was manipulating what people were to ask. And for the record Biden never responded to this woman. Because all the issues she brought up that she was disgusted over which involved all her life, the city of Kenosha has been under Democratic rule.

I have noticed that most of Biden's events are closed to the public or they have 8 or less in attendance. He comes out reads a speech off the teleprompter that the campaign then takes no questions then his campaign gets the video out to their friends in the media so they have soundbites to share with their viewers making it appear that he is hard at work campaigning.

Last week it was the saddest and funny thing of Biden coming off the plane in Kissimmee Fl. and waved to an empty field. Was it just to get a photo opt for the next ad or was it something else? Personally right now I think Biden is convinced his friends in the media, Hollywood, globalists are going to carry him over the finish line.

The other day Trump told journalists if they were assigned to cover the Biden campaign, count themselves retired.😁

Last edited:
Do you have a source for your claim or is this just a trumpist talking point?

LOL - how soon you forget how trump's handlers made him stop doing those daily covid conferences because they were killing his chances.

As long as Biden's winning, I say stay in "the basement" (which is a lie anyway because Biden's make public appearances every day!)

I'm pretty sure it's Trump who dives into the basement:

Rush and Sean push this lie.

It's easy to tell who their consumers are.

Do you have a source for your claim or is this just a trumpist talking point?

LOL - how soon you forget how trump's handlers made him stop doing those daily covid conferences because they were killing his chances.

As long as Biden's winning, I say stay in "the basement" (which is a lie anyway because Biden's make public appearances every day!)
So much nonsense. :rolleyes:

It is bazaar. <bizarre>. But his whole campaign has been bazaar <bizarre> and at times embarrassing. For sometime now it has become very obvious they have him on a very short leash.

When he decided to have a virtual campaign it got started off with lots of technical problems. But while they ironed out the technical problems they haven't been able to iron out their candidate's issues.

We have witnessed at least twice, Biden during a virtual Q&A session reading the answers to their questions off a teleprompter. We also witnessed his small event in Kenosha Wisconsin where one of the participants when called on let the cat out of the bag that she was handed a paper she was to read from and she refused to and told her own story. Evidence the campaign was manipulating what people were to ask. And for the record Biden never responded to this woman. Because all the issues she brought up that she was disgusted over which involved all her life, the city of Kenosha has been under Democratic rule.

I have noticed that most of Biden's events are closed to the public or they have 8 or less in attendance. He comes out reads a speech off the teleprompter that the campaign then takes no questions then his campaign gets the video out to their friends in the media so they have soundbites to share with their viewers making it appear that he is hard at work campaigning.

Last week it was the saddest and funny thing of Biden coming off the plane in Kissimmee Fl. and waved to an empty field. Was it just to get a photo opt for the next ad or was it something else? Personally right now I think Biden is convinced his friends in the media, Hollywood, globalists are going to carry him over the finish line.

The other day Trump told journalists if they were assigned to cover the Biden campaign, count themselves retired.😁
So much nonsense. :rolleyes:
So you're just spewing talking points. Thought so.

It is bazaar. But his whole campaign has been bazaar and at times embarrassing. For sometime now it has become very obvious they have him on a very short leash.

"It is bazaar. But his whole campaign has been bazaar and at times embarrassing. "

"Bizarre", not "bazaar". A "bazaar" is like a fair. "Bizarre" is like your post. A bunch of wing nut talking points pulled out of some QAnon tinfoil fever dream.

So you're just spewing talking points. Thought so.
No actually personal observations. And anyone paying attention is observing it too. But thank you for pointing out my spelling error. I corrected it. Have a bang up happy evening.

Last edited:
No actually personal observations. And anyone paying attention is observing it too.
I see Biden on TV everyday. The only time you'll see him is when he stutters or slips up because your news organization, Faux, will run that on a loop.

202009230351281574674036.jpg

Biden should really shake up his strategy.

Turns out there were more than I knew

For the eight time this month, the Biden campaign on Tuesday called “a lid” before noon, meaning the 77-year-old won’t be making any in-person campaign appearances for the rest of the day—42 days before the election.

The campaign’s announcement came at 9:22 a.m., according to Ed O’Keefe, the political correspondent for CBS News.

Biden lids.png

Back
Top Bottom