• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe to make Roe vs Wade the law of the land

Think the Pope will be surprised to learn that you are now in charge of defining who is Catholic?
The pro-abortion people decided to be non-Catholics themselves. It's not on me.

There are few, if any, pro-abortion people but you follow the Catholic cult which is anti-women. Shame!

Anti women folks are those who would destroy millions of future women before they are ever born.

Anti women folks are those who would destroy millions of future women before they are ever born.
and you people would throw them in the ditch afterwords and say , it's not my problem , you are worse.

There's no such movement and only an individual woman can make that decision...her choice. Individuals can hold their own opinions, they just cant force them on others...in this case on other women.

Joe Biden Says if Amy Coney Barrett Overturns Roe v. Wade, He'll Make It 'The Law of the Land'

Former Vice President Joe Biden has said he'll move to protect abortion rights if the Supreme Court strikes down Roe v. Wade, the historic decision that protected a woman's right to have an abortion.

The Democratic presidential nominee told an NBC News town hall in Miami on Monday that if the historic ruling on abortion is overturned, his "only response to that is pass legislation making Roe the law of the land. That's what I would do."

The republicans don't want this bill as it passes through the house and senate. It'll be them versus the women of America, something that will hurt them in elections for years to come.

Do you think Joe and the democrats will make Roe vs Wade the law of the land?
wheres.all the progressive complaints about him thinking he is a king now?

wheres.all the progressive complaints about him thinking he is a king now?
"King" of allowing each woman to make her own choice?

Not sure you are familiar with the use of the word "king." Usually it means someone who imposes their decisions on everyone else.

Are there pro-abortion people out there? I thought that I was the only one left....

Joe Biden Says if Amy Coney Barrett Overturns Roe v. Wade, He'll Make It 'The Law of the Land'

Former Vice President Joe Biden has said he'll move to protect abortion rights if the Supreme Court strikes down Roe v. Wade, the historic decision that protected a woman's right to have an abortion.

The Democratic presidential nominee told an NBC News town hall in Miami on Monday that if the historic ruling on abortion is overturned, his "only response to that is pass legislation making Roe the law of the land. That's what I would do."

The republicans don't want this bill as it passes through the house and senate. It'll be them versus the women of America, something that will hurt them in elections for years to come.

Do you think Joe and the democrats will make Roe vs Wade the law of the land?
So no one told Joe that Presidents do not make law.

The dude is totally psychotic

PS Roe is already the law

So no one told Joe that Presidents do not make law.

The dude is totally psychotic

PS Roe is already the law

PS Roe vs Wade inst a law. It's a SC decision with which laws must comply.

PS Roe vs Wade inst a law. It's a SC decision with which laws must comply.
LOL how do laws comply with the supreme court?
WIth SC 'decisions'. Meaning laws must be Constitutional and that is what SCOTUS determines...the Constitutionality of legal challenges.

WIth SC 'decisions'. Meaning laws must be Constitutional and that is what SCOTUS determines...the Constitutionality of legal challenges.
Toilet paper has more value than the constitution that guarantees an Americans right to go to church and worship

So you are misinformed

However kill all of your kids anyway

Toilet paper has more value than the constitution that guarantees an Americans right to go to church and worship

So you are misinformed

However kill all of your kids anyway
Your opinion is noted...but since I disagree and it isnt factual, it fails as a counterargument.

If you have the means to actually prove I am wrong, feel free to return and do so.

Otherwise...buh bye.

Your opinion is noted...but since I disagree and it isnt factual, it fails as a counterargument.

If you have the means to actually prove I am wrong, feel free to return and do so.

Otherwise...buh bye.
My opinion is unflappable and can not be silenced and does not need your approval or a counter argument.

If you disagree then your constitution has less value than toilet paper

I have had this discussion with the FBI and am still here.

CIAO

Toilet paper has more value than the constitution that guarantees an Americans right to go to church and worship. So you are misinformed However kill all of your kids anyway

If anyone was preventing you from going to church and worshipping the first thing they would have already done is give you an extended word meaning lesson . And that, right there, is proof that nobody is denying you the right to attend services of your choice because here you are posting stupidities about kids and not a clue that a fetus is not a "kid".

If anyone was preventing you from going to church and worshipping the first thing they would have already done is give you an extended word meaning lesson . And that, right there, is proof that nobody is denying you the right to attend services of your choice because here you are posting stupidities and not a clue that "kids" are not the same as "fetuses".
So all churches are open as normal in the USA?

LOL, grow up kiddy, your constitution has far less value than toilet paper

My opinion is unflappable and can not be silenced and does not need your approval or a counter argument.

If you disagree then your constitution has less value than toilet paper

I have had this discussion with the FBI and am still here.

CIAO
Who cares? I didnt say you couldnt have an opinion, I indicated it makes no difference 'in real life.'

It's a discussion forum and you waded into a discussion...so yes, 'counter argument' and refutation OR agreement are expected.

I already mentioned that your opinion has little value, so your repeating it doesnt change that. 🤷 Again: who cares?

If you have anything to contribute to the discussion...let me know.

Who cares? I didnt say you couldnt have an opinion, I indicated it makes no difference 'in real life.'

It's a discussion forum and you waded into a discussion...so yes, 'counter argument' and refutation OR agreement are expected.

I already mentioned that your opinion has little value, so your repeating it doesnt change that. 🤷 Again: who cares?

If you have anything to contribute to the discussion...let me know.
If your aborted children have anything to contribute let me know?

Will wait

Sad that you mated with something so vile and ugly that you could not want the child

But still you did the right thing

If your aborted children have anything to contribute let me know?

Will wait

Sad that you mated with something so vile and ugly that you could not want the child

But still you did the right thing
So you have given up on trying to make some point regarding Biden, the law, and RvW? Is that correct?

It already seemed so. I'm not particularly interested in the irrational tripe you are posting now but the attempts at personal attacks show you really have retreated from the discussion...and possibly reality. I have no idea "who" you are even referring to in your post :rolleyes: (LOL, nor am I interested either)

So all churches are open as normal in the USA? LOL, grow up kiddy, your constitution has far less value than toilet paper

Wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart and keeping gatherings to less than 25 people is not taking away your religion. Worship is available to any church group with a pastor that can set up zoom. It is not the fault of covid, the constitution, liberals, Biden, pro-choice women or anti-fa that your church hired a zoom challenged moron.

So you have given up on trying to make some point regarding Biden, the law, and RvW? Is that correct?

It already seemed so. I'm not particularly interested in the irrational tripe you are posting now but the attempts at personal attacks show you really have retreated from the discussion...and possibly reality. I have no idea "who" you are even referring to in your post :rolleyes: (LOL, nor am I interested either)
LOL picking on senile old farts who have kids that smoke crack with butt ****ing ugly chinese hookers is fruitless

Back
Top Bottom