• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe ( the inflation President) Biden-giving away more of my money for Dem votes

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Hmmm,aren't unions supposed to take care of their own?
Hechuva job Pander Joe.

Ok lineup, who needs more of Pander Joe's money???

Hmmm, aren't unions supposed to take care of their own?

Yep, and did so by lobbying and supplying campaign cash ‘correctly’.

Hechuva job Pander Joe.

Large corporations (aka ‘job creators’) and many other ‘worthy causes’ favored by the donor class.

BTW, this ‘pork’ all required congressional approval and is doled out (on a regular basis) by both political parties. It’s how ‘sausage’ is made, so shut up and let congress borrow and spend ‘our’ way to prosperity.

Which is greater 36 billion or one trillion? The one trillion is the amount we spend on our military, EVERY YEAR and this is how the pentagon makes sausage.

Hechuva job Pander Joe.

It is not "your" money.

If you go to Best Buy and buy a computer, it is no longer your money. It is theirs. Same thing. When you pay your taxes, it is no longer your money, it is theirs.

I don't understand this. Are these private sector workers or goverment workers? Companies are suppose to fund their own pension plans. They are also suppose to fund the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation as insurance. A handout might be appropriate in the short term but I would hope something is being done for the long term.

Which is greater 36 billion or one trillion? The one trillion is the amount we spend on our military, EVERY YEAR and this is how the pentagon makes sausage.
WE both agree that there is no far too much pork in the military budget!

It is not "your" money.

If you go to Best Buy and buy a computer, it is no longer your money. It is theirs. Same thing. When you pay your taxes, it is no longer your money, it is theirs.
that was pretty lame. even for a commie.
LAFFRIOT

I wouldnt mind if he replaced all the money in my 401k he has caused to be lost. Since everyone is in the giving spirit.

LAFFRIOT
Whose money is it then? Using your logic, since your employer paid you, and you used that money to buy a house, it is their house.

Way to avoid the comment by just calling someone a commie (I didn't know that a commie like me could support the 2nd amendment lol). I guess our education system really is failing you.

LAFFRIOT
Why do you folks find the truth lame? Commie, really? Do you honestly think childish name calling forwards your argument?

It is not "your" money.

More specifically...its not YOUR money...its your grandkids money...since they will be the ones stuck with the bill for the reckless debt spending you support.

But hey...**** them....right?

Whose money is it then? Using your logic, since your employer paid you, and you used that money to buy a house, it is their house.

Way to avoid the comment by just calling someone a commie (I didn't know that a commie like me could support the 2nd amendment lol). I guess our education system really is failing you.
Actually my title says it's my house and it even has my name on it, imagine that?

More specifically...its not YOUR money...its your grandkids money...since they will be the ones stuck with the bill for the reckless debt spending you support.

But hey...**** them....right?
It is not our grandkids money either. It is now the government's money.

By the way, I never said i was for reckless spending if you ever paid attention to any of my posts. My argument is specifically about whose money it is, based on the title of the thread. Learn reading comprehension.

Hechuva job Pander Joe.

I'd opine many who whine about stuff like this their tax money didn't make it past day one on federal spending. These people are complaining about how other people's money is spent... ✌️

It is not our grandkids money either. It is now the government's money.

By the way, I never said i was for reckless spending if you ever paid attention to any of my posts. My argument is specifically about whose money it is, based on the title of the thread. Learn reading comprehension.
I comprehend your point...the problem is your point is stupid.

Wasn't your point the bank owned it?
No, my point is that he would disagree that the bank owned it (as you and I do), so how is the money still ours when we paid it to the government?

I comprehend your point...the problem is your point is stupid.
Since you are making that statement, explain? Or are you going to make some excuse not to? Words matter.

No, my point is that he would disagree that the bank owned it (as you and I do), so how is the money still ours when we paid it to the government?
I didn't say it was ours. If a person pays their taxes, it's the government's money. Isn't that what our constitution says, a democratic republic.

When you pay your utility bills, do you then demand your city pays you back because after all, it's your money?

As compared to Trump who gave your money to the wealthiest folks that didnt need it in the form of his one and only legislative accomplishment.

Hechuva job Pander Joe.

Guess you missed tRump's CARES act. Aren't billionaires supposed to take care of their own??? :unsure:

Hellova job what's in it for me tRump. :rolleyes:

Ok, lineup- all billionaires who want more breaks wait till the Orange Buffoon wins the next election...

It will be a looong wait... ✌️

Since you are making that statement, explain? Or are you going to make some excuse not to? Words matter.
To make the statement (or worse, have the belief) that how 'they' spend 'your' money shouldnt matter because it isnt 'your' money anymore its 'theirs' is just...dumb. Its reckless. Its the kind of mentality that puts us in the 30 trillion dollar hole we are in.

It IS our tax dollars they are recklessly spending. If a thief robs you, then runs around spending the money they stole from you, would you be saying "well...fair play...its HIS after all......."

Back
Top Bottom