• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe sniff and Kamala blow

omgosh....you mean fathers kiss their daughters?!? Well I can see how lefties wouldn't know that. Also, love the whataboutism whiners whatabouting. Priceless.

omgosh..... can see how truplicans can fail to connect the dots.[/QUOTE]

what dots? I show you a video of Biden groping little girls you deny it then post pictures of Trump kissing his daughter as if thats a sex crime. You guys are hilarious when you reach for straws.

Joe sniff will not be at the democratic convention, Kamala blow will take over and run the show, Q 2024

Does that make her a 3-fer, or is it just still at 2?

He really is a pig. It's amazing what the party of "morality" and "law and order" will defend when it comes to Trump.
TrumpQins support the LEOs until it comes to their Unions having to fight for a fair wage and hours, Health and other benefits, and a good Pension if they make it that far.

omgosh....you mean fathers kiss their daughters?!? Well I can see how lefties wouldn't know that. Also, love the whataboutism whiners whatabouting. Priceless.

Do you know any who would say these things?7 Creepy Things Donald Trump Has Said About Ivanka – The Forward[/QUOTE]

I know lots of people who were very open about sex with their children. They seem to be the most well adjusted. My friends mom once pulled out her sex toy while we were eating dinner there. She was so much fun to be around.

omgosh..... can see how truplicans can fail to connect the dots.

what dots? I show you a video of Biden groping little girls you deny it then post pictures of Trump kissing his daughter as if thats a sex crime. You guys are hilarious when you reach for straws.[/QUOTE]

Funny how there are claimed to be sooooo many videos of Biden groping girls right out in the public eye yet no charges, why is that? Maybe you're seeing what you want to see, I've yet to see him grope anyone but you guys keep it up and make this election about who's the biggest perv. Trump loses that one hands down.

what dots? I show you a video of Biden groping little girls you deny it then post pictures of Trump kissing his daughter as if thats a sex crime. You guys are hilarious when you reach for straws.

Funny how there are claimed to be sooooo many videos of Biden groping girls right out in the public eye yet no charges, why is that? Maybe you're seeing what you want to see, I've yet to see him grope anyone but you guys keep it up and make this election about who's the biggest perv. Trump loses that one hands down.[/QUOTE]

So you watched Biden grope little girls then justify it by saying he wasn't charged? Remember when you guys roasted Kavanugh and I said you were all full of ****? Yea...I was right.

As usual when faced with a fact lefties back the **** down like a timid puppy.

:lamo
And..WTF would you know about a "fact"?

Seems to me that OlNate was just condescending you. And deservedly so.

Any group of people who can be so slavishly devoted to a man who has cheated on 3 wives...who openly fantasizes about his own daughter....and who has been credibly accused of sexual assault by nearly 2 dozen woman...has no moral standing to say much of anything, to anyone, for any reason.

you watched Biden grope little girls then justify it by saying he wasn't charged? Remember when you guys roasted Kavanugh and I said you were all full of ****? Yea...I was right.

See what I mean?

Your side WON the Kavanaugh fight, which is all that maters to that kind of crowd. But you lost the values fight. The American public generally believe that Kavanaugh was undeserving of the USSC position. They still do. And the reason for that is because the facts and the witness accounts were absolutely devestating. Kavanaugh is on the USSC because the of political corruption and amorality of the entire conservative movement in America. Decent people (including most Americans) understand that.

You people have no moral compasses. You have no intellectual compasses. You are just like the man you worship.

Last edited:
Funny how there are claimed to be sooooo many videos of Biden groping girls right out in the public eye yet no charges, why is that? Maybe you're seeing what you want to see, I've yet to see him grope anyone but you guys keep it up and make this election about who's the biggest perv. Trump loses that one hands down.

So you watched Biden grope little girls then justify it by saying he wasn't charged? Remember when you guys roasted Kavanugh and I said you were all full of ****? Yea...I was right.[/QUOTE]

Nope, saying I don't see him groping anyone, but you know that. Just wishful thinking on your part.

And..WTF would you know about a "fact"?

Seems to me that OlNate was just condescending you. And deservedly so.

Any group of people who can be so slavishly devoted to a man who has cheated on 3 wives...who openly fantasizes about his own daughter....and who has been credibly accused of sexual assault by nearly 2 dozen woman...has no moral standing to say much of anything, to anyone, for any reason.

See what I mean?

Your side WON the Kavanaugh fight, which is all that maters to that kind of crowd. But you lost the values fight. The American public generally believe that Kavanaugh was undeserving of the USSC position. They still do. And the reason for that is because the facts and the witness accounts were absolutely devestating. Kavanaugh is on the USSC because the of political corruption and amorality of the entire conservative movement in America. Decent people (including most Americans) understand that.

You people have no moral compasses. You have no intellectual compasses. You are just like the man you worship.

I posted factual videos of Biden groping little girls. Do you deny what your eyes saw?

So you watched Biden grope little girls then justify it by saying he wasn't charged? Remember when you guys roasted Kavanugh and I said you were all full of ****? Yea...I was right.

Nope, saying I don't see him groping anyone, but you know that. Just wishful thinking on your part.[/QUOTE]
If you didn't see Biden groping little girls you are in what we call "denial". And Jesus Christ, use the quote function correctly.

I posted factual videos of Biden groping little girls. Do you deny what your eyes saw?

If you can deny trump got a lap dance from is daughter, I guess they can deny Joe did anything wrong. You aren't saying you have a double standard are you?

Joe sniff will not be at the democratic convention, Kamala blow will take over and run the show, Q 2024

Joe doesn't matter anymore. He can go back into his basement and hide out until November. No one thinks Joe will run for a 2nd term, or even finish his first term.

This election is now Trump vs Harris.

More blurtsbfrom the left^ Here is a pristine example of emotional thinker versus logical thinker that I keep talking about.
No comeback, so go off on a poster, by AlphaOmega — Deutsche Donald, the Traitor from Helsinki

No comeback, so go off on a poster, by AlphaOmega — Deutsche Donald, the Traitor from Helsinki

Traitor eh? What did he factually do to deserve that claim? Please.....facts only.

Back
Top Bottom