• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe sniff and Kamala blow

That's what I thought, typical trumplican reaction, OK if we do it but don't ever say anything bad about the orangeman. SO to be clear, had he said Donnie the pervert or Donnie the liar or Donnie the dishonest businessman, you would be OK with it. After all, he is an admitted sexual predator and had multiple affairs while married, he did lie about the hush money to the American people and he did plead guilty to running a sham university. Got it.

I didn't make the comment. You are confused. It's all those unbridled emotions.

Joe sniff will not be at the democratic convention, Kamala blow will take over and run the show, Q 2024

This actually passes as a topic for you? A thought, even?

I'm responding because I find it hilarious - I find you hilarious. Keep up the good work! Seriously, I love reading your stuff, I could be your biggest fan...you never fail to impress.

:lamo

What other option do you have but to be impressed?

I didn't make the comment. You are confused. It's all those unbridled emotions.

No, you just supported their use, now you want to deflect. That's OK, dishonest Donnie would do the same.

Joe Blow and Kamala Hoe

I'm responding because I find it hilarious - I find you hilarious. Keep up the good work! Seriously, I love reading your stuff, I could be your biggest fan...you never fail to impress.

:lamo
Joe Sniff and Joe Grope

That's what I thought, typical trumplican reaction, OK if we do it but don't ever say anything bad about the orangeman. SO to be clear, had he said Donnie the pervert or Donnie the liar or Donnie the dishonest businessman, you would be OK with it. After all, he is an admitted sexual predator and had multiple affairs while married, he did lie about the hush money to the American people and he did plead guilty to running a sham university. Got it.

You already judged Donald Trump for past events ^^^

What makes you think it will work the next election?

We know his presidential track record. And Trump is still a shoe in.

When women Democrats learn what Kamala said she would do to the Moms of SF, they will hate her guts.

So I guess this means Biden wont be picking Michelle after all, seems the OP will have make room in their head for a new enemy to call childish names. Some things never change.

You already judged Donald Trump for past events ^^^

What makes you think it will work the next election?

We know his presidential track record. And Trump is still a shoe in.

When women Democrats learn what Kamala said she would do to the Moms of SF, they will hate her guts.

Wow what a load of nonsense :lamo :lamo :lamo

Joe Sniff and Joe Grope

giphy.gif

QUOTE=AlphaOmega;1072439707]Did you deny the video I posted that factually shows Biden sniffing hair and groping girls?[/QUOTE]

Like this:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg[

Back
Top Bottom