• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Manchin can go to hell.

2017-12-11-the-crown02-1553277407.gif

He’s a racist piece of trash and that’s how he’ll be remembered in history.

I bet Manchin loves hearing it constantly declared everything depends on him.

No it does not. It more depends on Romney than on Manchin.

Romney still thinks that as the darling of the MSM and plutocrats - being on himself - he still is going to become president because did not lie when he said he would. I mean, how old was Sarah when she had a baby like God promised? 90 years old. So Romney still has at least 20 years to realize God's plan for him. In this plan, Romney has to furiously oppose all Republicans to continue to have such MSM and leftwing establishment support.

OK, I replaced Manchin with Matt Gaetz' twin.

Now, Republicans control the Senate, have all the committees, the Covid relief bill did not pass, the Voting Rights bill doesn't have 50 votes, all of Biden's appointments and judges are blocked, and the rest of Democrats' four budget bills are blocked also. Happy?

Back
Top Bottom