• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

JOE COMES INTO POWER AND IMMEDIATELY FIRES THE BLACK GUY

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Well so much for racism. Joe waltzed in and fired the black Surgeon General.

What a great president to immediately get rid of a doctor. Being black did not save the Surgeon General from Josef.
The orange man with tiny hands gets his kicks firing others.
The orange oaf loves this kind of thing.

Well as I promised, Biden will be treated as was Trump.

image-gif.3836261

Biden's history of insensitive racial comments has been well documented no one should be shocked by his actions.

This is so sad .Firing a much qualified black man.And only a day after MLK day.I guess we can count on more racisms like this from Biden.

Everyone in DC best change their shampoo to a Biden approved smell, their jobs may depend on it

What a great president to immediately get rid of a doctor. Being black did not save the Surgeon General from Josef.

Well as I promised, Biden will be treated as was Trump.

He fired a bunch of the malignant narcissist's lackeys. Should he keep a guy because of his skin color? Isn't that what you cons fight against? A little consistency is you please. Don't worry no one really expects anything but your usual cappola.

Biden's history of insensitive racial comments has been well documented no one should be shocked by his actions.
The new administration always appoints its own cabinet. There is nothing racist about cleaning house of the last administration's lackeys.

Let me know as soon as he wears a tan suit. That will be the last straw, man.

(I slay me :LOL: )

The new administration always appoints its own cabinet. There is nothing racist about cleaning house of the last administration's lackeys.
Black man fired by white boss. Has to be racism that's the only viable reason according to many these last 4 years. Only a white supremacy supporter would argue it was anything else than racism

First thing: Biden is kicking out any Trump official that had anything to do with the disastrous Covid response, second, his candidate for replacement Vivek Murthy is of Indian origin (and who was Surgeon General during Obama's Presidency).

This is basically the normal administration change reshuffling of the cards. Trump fired every high ranking Obama official, Obama fired most high ranking Dubya officials etc.

Roberts's idiocy is quite real. He is just getting started with his revisionism.
Did you get an Infraction for this post... because you should get one.

He was appointed by Trump and he has downplayed the risk from COVID-19 by comparing it to the flu. He also implored people not to buy or use face masks in public. Not the approach Biden has. Should Biden abstained from dismissing him because he is black?

He was replaced with another black man.

Obviously, the OP has no idea how presidential administrations work

Haha..It's fun to throw reality back at the goofy PC idealists with their own stupid dogma. :cool:

Haha..It's fun to throw reality back at the goofy PC idealists with their own stupid dogma. :cool:
The only thing being thrown is Trumper idiocy which will be rightfully dismissed.

Let's see what we have here. A supporter of Trump-arguably the most racist president in modern history-claiming Biden made a racist staffing decision. The irony of such a comment is immeasurable.

JOE COMES INTO POWER AND IMMEDIATELY FIRES THE BLACK GUY

As well he should. The surgeon general was a gutless wonder kowtowing to Trump just to protect his job.

Back
Top Bottom