• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden

Thoughts?

• He's a great man and will/would be a great president.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • He's alright and would make a fair to decent president.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • He's meh but he's all we have to get rid of Trump right now.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • He's a poor choice and I can't vote for him even to stop Trump.

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • He's a pervert and is going senile.

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
I call them how I see them. Stay mad about it.

Then you don't see **** because you're incorrect. You just can't admit you are terrible at this voter outscreech lmao

You going to accuse me of being a secret Trump supporter now? LMAO!

Then you don't see **** because you're incorrect. You just can't admit you are terrible at this voter outscreech lmao

You going to accuse me of being a secret Trump supporter now? LMAO!

No, I don't think it's a secret. I think you are flat up a Trump supporter.

I call them how I see them. Stay mad about it.

Kick over all the chesspieces and **** all over the board and act like you won the game why don't you, in character for the people that elevated Trump in the first place with their failed pied-piper stratagem and then act like its a bunch of people's fault that had nothing to do with it.

No, I don't think it's a secret. I think you are flat up a Trump supporter.

So anyone and everyone who criticizes your precious Dem party and Biden-Harris is a ****ing Trump supporter then? You get to just decide what is reality and what isn't?

Hey, how about you go **** yourself?

:thumbs:

Kick over all the chesspieces and **** all over the board and act like you won the game why don't you, in character for the people that elevated Trump in the first place with their failed pied-piper stratagem and then act like its a bunch of people's fault that had nothing to do with it.

There is a 169% chance that you are in fact a Trump supporter.

So anyone and everyone who criticizes your precious Dem party and Biden-Harris is a ****ing Trump supporter then? You get to just decide what is reality and what isn't?

Hey, how about you go **** yourself?

:thumbs:

"It is what it is."

I think you should look back at your posts, read them out loud, and ask yourself what the cogent thing is I was supposed to walk away with. So far, all I see you doing is screaming at me, and I have no idea what you're screaming at me about.

-Points to Luce's posts- THAT'S what I'm screaming at you about. You and your partisan ilk acting like THAT.

-Points to Luce's posts- THAT'S what I'm screaming at you about. You and your partisan ilk acting like THAT.

I'll talk to you when you're calmer...and lucid.

You aren't fooling anyone.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Prove it. I'd have just as much to lose from Trump winning as your ilk, because you were planning on blaming it all on us anyway, just like Biden and the Dem establishment want Trump to win again so they can play the face to his heel. Omg I hope so badly Biden still manages to fall ass-backwards into the WH just like Trump did (because we ALL know who was supposed to win the 2016 election L.M.F.A.O!)

Last edited:
Prove it. I'd have just as much to lose from Trump winning as your ilk, because you were planning on blaming it all on us anyway, just like Biden and the Dem establishment want Trump to win again so they can play the face to his heel. Omg I hope so badly Biden still manages to fall ass-backwards into the WH just like Trump did (because we ALL know who was supposed to win the 2016 election L.M.F.A.O!)

This is kinda whacky.

Also, stay out of my personal message box. If I haven't answered you, it's because I occasionally have things to do that keep me away from the computer.

Back
Top Bottom