• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden

Thoughts?

• He's a great man and will/would be a great president.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • He's alright and would make a fair to decent president.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • He's meh but he's all we have to get rid of Trump right now.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • He's a poor choice and I can't vote for him even to stop Trump.

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • He's a pervert and is going senile.

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
It is not true and people should not indulge the deplorables in their attempts to slander him as senile.

I didn't intend to imply he was. I'm just making it clear that it's not actually a factor.

I can't vote for either candidate. But living on the Left Coast means never having to say "I'm Sorry".

Just like with the two Mohammed Ali - Sonny Liston fights, I look forward with anticipation to the Trump-Biden debates.
I hope they can be on a stage together looking at each other.

Totally not Trump, which by definition automatically makes him superior in every way.

At least you have been consistent in your hatred for Trump.
It would be impossible for you to acknowledge anything that Trump did right.
You wouldn't know what to do. Like Pelosi, you would probably ignore the question.

Dude, you're a trump supporter. I wouldn't dream of trying to convince you to vote for Biden. I would have as much luck convincing Trump himself to vote for Biden.

But Biden doesn't know who he is going to vote for.
He himself said, "I'm Joe Biden and I am going to beat Joe Biden".
He could very well beat himself.

I didn't intend to imply he was. I'm just making it clear that it's not actually a factor.

When it comes to Biden nothing is the factor that could possibly expose his faults.

At least you have been consistent in your hatred for Trump.
It would be impossible for you to acknowledge anything that Trump did right.
You wouldn't know what to do. Like Pelosi, you would probably ignore the question.

The economy is cratered, we're holed up like refugees and 166,000 are dead, and Trump trolls liberals for the amusement of conservatives. I can't imagine why I don't love the guy.

When it comes to Biden nothing is the factor that could possibly expose his faults.

That's what you get for putting the worst human being in the country in office.

The economy is cratered, we're holed up like refugees and 166,000 are dead, and Trump trolls liberals for the amusement of conservatives. I can't imagine why I don't love the guy.

A senile old perv trolling conservatives and the POTUS while he tweets from the safety of his basement, somehow makes it all better?

A senile old perv trolling conservatives and the POTUS while he tweets from the safety of his basement, somehow makes it all better?

How is Biden trolling you and the POTUS?

I voted "he's a pervert and going senile". I don't know for certain that he's a pervert, but this was the closest answer in the poll to "he's a bit of a jerk and definitely going senile big time".

A couple of the other options had to do with "yeah, Biden's not the greatest, but Trump has to be stopped".

Maybe 'cause I'm a centrist I neither idealize Trump like many on the right or am in contempt of him like nearly everyone on the left.

My perspective on Trump is that he has a number of personality quirks that are irritating, he appears at times to be emotionally immature, and as one person close to me has said he evidences symptoms of being a malignant narcissist. But on the other hand, I really like his economic policies compared to Obama's. The biggest plus economically with Trump is that he is not a Multi-Cultural Internationalist like Obama, and thus Trump puts the economics of Americans first, ahead of appeasing other nations. MCIs, on the other hand, are kind of one-world-governmentish, and they don't value America as I believe their job as President would require. Thus MCI economic policy often causes the off-shoring and out-sourcing of U.S. jobs to other countries, especially blue collar jobs, and that's hurt Americans, especially American communities more inclined toward blue collar jobs. Trump has brought jobs back to America. As mature adults, the most important determinant for voting is the economic policy of the candidates, not the social issues policy.

So in 2016 I held my nose and voted for Trump.

This year, I will likely do the same.

Biden would likely emulate MCI behavior if elected, even though he's less of an idealist in that regard as Obama, and MCIs' economic policies are really bad for America's economy. Plus Biden succumbs to the worst form of emotionally immature political ideology out there today: identity politics .. as he's long committed to pick a "woman" "of color" for his running mate, ruling out based merely on gender and skin color many candidates who may likely be more qualified than those on his identity politics short list. And BLM is the biggest example of the mass hysteria craziness that's created from identity politics run amuck.

Thus there is no way I could ever vote for Biden .. no matter how tight I held my nose.

I really hope that one day we'll get candidates to vote for where neither their personality or their ideology requires nose-holding to vote for them.

Just a reality, is all. It's the ultimate in hyperpartisan blindness to claim the Republocrats are different.

They are different. On issues of civil rights, reproductive rights, gun rights, judicial philosophy, healthcare, social programs, public lands, and environmental issues, and so on, they are very, very different.

I voted "he's a pervert and going senile". I don't know for certain that he's a pervert, but this was the closest answer in the poll to "he's a bit of a jerk and definitely going senile big time".

A couple of the other options had to do with "yeah, Biden's not the greatest, but Trump has to be stopped".

Maybe 'cause I'm a centrist I neither idealize Trump like many on the right or am in contempt of him like nearly everyone on the left.

My perspective on Trump is that he has a number of personality quirks that are irritating, he appears at times to be emotionally immature, and as one person close to me has said he evidences symptoms of being a malignant narcissist. But on the other hand, I really like his economic policies compared to Obama's. The biggest plus economically with Trump is that he is not a Multi-Cultural Internationalist like Obama, and thus Trump puts the economics of Americans first, ahead of appeasing other nations. MCIs, on the other hand, are kind of one-world-governmentish, and they don't value America as I believe their job as President would require. Thus MCI economic policy often causes the off-shoring and out-sourcing of U.S. jobs to other countries, especially blue collar jobs, and that's hurt Americans, especially American communities more inclined toward blue collar jobs. Trump has brought jobs back to America. As mature adults, the most important determinant for voting is the economic policy of the candidates, not the social issues policy.

So in 2016 I held my nose and voted for Trump.

This year, I will likely do the same.

Biden would likely emulate MCI behavior if elected, even though he's less of an idealist in that regard as Obama, and MCIs' economic policies are really bad for America's economy. Plus Biden succumbs to the worst form of emotionally immature political ideology out there today: identity politics .. as he's long committed to pick a "woman" "of color" for his running mate, ruling out based merely on gender and skin color many candidates who may likely be more qualified than those on his identity politics short list. And BLM is the biggest example of the mass hysteria craziness that's created from identity politics run amuck.

Thus there is no way I could ever vote for Biden .. no matter how tight I held my nose.

I really hope that one day we'll get candidates to vote for where neither their personality or their ideology requires nose-holding to vote for them.

I to agree with your honest post 100%.

They are different. On issues of civil rights, reproductive rights, gun rights, judicial philosophy, healthcare, social programs, public lands, and environmental issues, and so on, they are very, very different.

They talk different games, but they support the same Big Government, Big Brother, Big Spending, Big Debt, Big War, Corporate State, New Aristocracy government in the end.

They talk different games, but they support the same Big Government, Big Brother, Big Spending, Big Debt, Big War, Corporate State, New Aristocracy government in the end.

People often confuse lip service with real convictions and integrity when talking about how different the parties are. They're both owned and controlled by big business interests. The international business elites won this game before we were born. Most wedge issues are a distraction and I highly doubt D.C elites are interested in that distraction being resolved any time soon.

Last edited:
People often confuse lip service with real convictions and integrity when talking about how different the parties are. They're both owned and controlled by big business interests. The international business elites won this game before we were born. Most wedge issues are a distraction and I highly doubt D.C elites are interested in that distraction being resolved any time soon.

Oh no, they need those wedge issues to persist. Neither side is going to make true strides to solve the problem, because as long as the problem exists, they can use it as talking points. There's a reason there was a push away from someone like Sanders who had an actual political platform and would move to establish it.

It's not just talking different games. There are very big differences in policies.

There's a reason there was a push away from someone like Sanders who had an actual political platform and would move to establish it.

I think similarly Trump has more conviction for certain right wing issues than D.C Republicans and actually seeks to make big strides to move the issues his way. It's why I call him the conservative version of Bernie Sanders. Outliers that will actually try to reach resolutions on these issues are dangerous to the status quo.

I think similarly Trump has more conviction for certain right wing issues and actually seeks to make big strides to move the issues his way. It's why I call him the conservative version of Bernie Sanders. Outliers that will actually try to reach resolutions on these issues are dangerous to the status quo.

Oh, I think Trump is just the Corporate State unleashed.

What kind of man is he? What kind of president might he be?

Anyone who does not know who Biden is..and does not know of his political background and achievements, is responsible for their own ignorance!!!

Take your loaded question back to your communist enclave...

It's not just talking different games. There are very big differences in policies.

Joe Biden supported the drug war. Hillary supported the war in Iraq and referred to black people as "super predators." Obama tried to surrender healthcare to the scum sucking insurance companies that caused the problem in the first place. All of them love big business donor money.

Anyone who does not know who Biden is..and does not know of his political background and achievements, is responsible for their own ignorance!!!

Take your loaded question back to your communist enclave...

How is my question loaded?

Back
Top Bottom