• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden Yells “Don’t Jump” While Honoring Paralympic Wheelchair Basketball Player (VIDEO)

White MAGA Man

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The Biden brain implosion continues. There's no way this country can survive this usurper's incompetence.

The Biden brain implosion continues. There's no way this country can survive this usurper's incompetence.

Lol. He can be pretty funny.

Are you woke about it?

Lol. He can be pretty funny.
Hilarious...and bad at counting: "...and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

And even more hilarious when praising racists: "I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace - someone who's not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn't pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right."

Come on...he clearly was talking to the photographer...what...you dont think ANY of the paralympians can jump?

He was talking to the photographer who was doing something off camera, presumably up in the air. Everybody, including the guy in the wheelchair, smiled. This is Gatewaypundit's version of news?

You guys claim Biden is losing his mind but with stuff like this only prove you've lost your own.

Well, the liberal friendly media are overlooking President Biden's senior moments.

They made him, so they will protect him.

Can you imagine the indignation if President Trump had said that?

He is a laughing stock, but he is our laughing stock, so it's OK is the general attitude.

If he lasts until January, 2025, there will be a big bash for him in D.C., where he will be saluted as the hero who saved this nation in the 2020 election.

Thanks to the COVID tragedy, this pleasant mediocrity was able to become President of the United States of America, the most important nation in the world (at least for a few more decades).

It's hard to find a less reputable source than The Gateway Pundit.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

1651704863488.png

1651704897330.png

1651704996319.png

Another tread, another hit piece which proved to be taken out of context and another train wreck. Well done there MAGA man.

@White MAGA Man I want you to talk DIRECTLY TO ME and my wife.

KarenLouisvilleOUTDOOR (2019_02_27 17_41_55 UTC)-sharpen-focus.jpgKarenVAfirstDay.jpg

What specifically was WRONG about Biden cracking a joke like this?

He was talking to the photographer who was doing something off camera, presumably up in the air. Everybody, including the guy in the wheelchair, smiled. This is Gatewaypundit's version of news?

You guys claim Biden is losing his mind but with stuff like this only prove you've lost your own.
This seems like just another troll thread here by the maga OP, when they got nothin' they make shit up. You can see him speak around minute thirty. Obvious there's no gotcha here, just maga desperation and butt hurt.

I'll be waiting for his reply.

I routinely walk into the room and say "I've got some great news, are you sitting down?" to my wife, which of course elicits an eye-roll.
Or, "Quit jumping up and down for a moment" which gets "Ha ha very funny, what's your point?"

Our friends also make twisted wisecracks like that fairly often, too.

Jeff Karen Honeys last time.jpg

Hilarious...and bad at counting: "...and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

And even more hilarious when praising racists: "I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace - someone who's not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn't pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right."
Ok. Not sure what your point is here.

Are we still talking about the OP?

Back
Top Bottom