• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden Will Sign These 3 Executive Orders to Curb Gun Violence

so tell us Richard, given the quantity of your posts, what is your obsession with banning our guns. none of the crap you advocate (which is often self-contradictory) will make anyone safer and might well cause a civil war

You talk of contradiction, and then go on into hyperbole about "Civil War" if your guns were banned
I'm curious as to what would be your "Ft Sumter" to kick off a supposed civil war.

What's the contradiction Btw

did you know that in the last five years, less people were killed by people using AR-15 than who have died in 2020 from the complications caused by inserting foreign objects up their own rectums?

No. I didn't know that
But so what ?

The AR-15 is just one of MANY guns that I'd see banned.

so tell us Richard, given the quantity of your posts, what is your obsession with banning our guns. none of the crap you advocate (which is often self-contradictory) will make anyone safer and might well cause a civil war

did you know that in the last five years, less people were killed by people using AR-15 than who have died in 2020 from the complications caused by inserting foreign objects up their own rectums?
How many of these "objects" inserted, killed a bunch of school children?

The true victim is the person hurt by the irresponsible gun owner.
and there are all sorts of legal remedies available for the "true victim"

How many of these "objects" inserted, killed a bunch of school children?
if you gun banners really were truly concerned about saving the lives of children, you wouldn't fixate on semi auto rifles. Since you do, we know you are dishonest about your true motivations.

if you gun banners really were truly concerned about saving the lives of children, you wouldn't fixate on semi auto rifles. Since you do, we know you are dishonest about your true motivations.
What are these "true motivations", and what verifiable proof do you have to present, if any, that not only your claim "gun banners" aren't "truly concerned about saving the lives of children", can be demonstrably proven to be 'factual'?

What are these "true motivations", and what verifiable proof do you have to present, if any, that not only your claim "gun banners" aren't "truly concerned about saving the lives of children", can be demonstrably proven to be 'factual'?
Is this your first post on this thread?

Are you going to answer the fair question posed, or not? If not, why not? Inability to validate your positive claims?
when you explain why you jump on so many threads ONLY to ask your moronic questions of ME only
and why you ignore posts by other posters that make the same points I do

maybe I will. Right now, what I see is an obsessive stalking that has gone on for several years

when you explain why you jump on so many threads ONLY to ask your moronic questions of ME only
and why you ignore posts by other posters that make the same points I do

maybe I will. Right now, what I see is an obsessive stalking that has gone on for several years
Inability to support your positive claims is duly noted, and therefore, said positive claims are dismissed.

Inability to support your positive claims is duly noted, and therefore, said positive claims are dismissed.
you seem to think I care what you think of my posts. I don't. GO find some other poster to bother with your obsessions

you seem to think I care what you think of my posts. I don't. GO find some other poster to bother with your obsessions
Again, your positive claims are dismissed for the reasons stated in post# 361. Clearly you can't validate those claims to be factual.

Again, your positive claims are dismissed for the reasons stated in post# 361. Clearly you can't validate those claims to be factual.
find something or someone else to obsess over. No one ever backs up your moronic claims and you never ever meet the same standards of proof that you try annoy others with

find something or someone else to obsess over. No one ever backs up your moronic claims and you never ever meet the same standards of proof that you try annoy others with
Off topic^^^ What claims, 'specifically' are your referring to? Thread and post#s please. Thanks.

What claims, 'specifically' are your referring to? Thread and post#s please. Thanks.
are you unable to figure out that I am not going to bother answering your baiting posts?

who else have you addressed on this thread?
The question was "please explain how my posts/questions are "baiting"? Do you understand the question posed? If YES, please address it. It appears, based on your response, you have nothing to offer whatsoever, that my posts/questions, are in any manner, "baiting." That, or you don't understand the fair question posed.

The question was "please explain how my posts/questions are "baiting"? Do you understand the question posed? If YES, please address it. It appears, based on your response, you have nothing to offer whatsoever, that my posts/questions, are in any manner, "baiting." That, or you don't understand the fair question posed.
I asked you a fair question. You never answered it or any of the others I have asked you so WTF should I answer yours?

I asked you a fair question. You never answered it or any of the others I have asked you so WTF should I answer yours?
Because you claimed my posts/questions are "baiting', yet offer absolutely nothing, when asked, as to how those post/questions, are in any manner whatsoever, "baiting." It appears you misspoke.

Because you claimed my posts/questions are "baiting', yet offer absolutely nothing, when asked, as to how those post/questions, are in any manner whatsoever, "baiting."
well until you answer why you jump on dozens of threads ONLY to attack posts made by me, you are going to wait until the second coming for an answer. You don't even appear to care about the topic being discussed.

well until you answer why you jump on dozens of threads ONLY to attack posts made by me, you are going to wait until the second coming for an answer. You don't even appear to care about the topic being discussed.
Nonsense. My question addressed one of 'your' posts. If it is your contention I'm not addressing the thread topic, simple deductive reasoning tells us it is you, not me, that "doesn't care about the topic being discussed." It appears you are now admitting my post/question wasn't in any manner "baiting," which clearly it was not.

And gun nuts appear to be fixated on things going up peoples buts....

Back
Top Bottom