• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden Will Sign These 3 Executive Orders to Curb Gun Violence

And gun nuts appear to be fixated on things going up peoples buts....
I think the NAMBLA groupies and the sodomy fan club tend to vote against the NRA endorsed candidates

I think the NAMBLA groupies and the sodomy fan club tend to vote against the NRA endorsed candidates
I doubt NAMBLA has groupies. Can you cite a link to such a fan base?

Hide in plain sight ?
Pretty much. Every single bad thing that the Right accuses the left of doing you can be sure that the right is the ones who are doing it.

Jesus, women get away with false rape accusations all the time. And false rape charges are about as serious as it gets.
I hate false rape sccusations. I'm lucky that I'm a celibate virgin, so I don't need to worry about them much. I treat women like I treat men. I've never dated. A false rape accusation against me would be laughable.

I hate false rape sccusations. I'm lucky that I'm a celibate virgin, so I don't need to worry about them much. I treat women like I treat men. I've never dated. A false rape accusation against me would be laughable.
I would hope so, but you never can be too sure or too careful.

You say that but... It's like accusing you of being a witch. You have to prove your innocence.

I've heard about gay men being accused of rape and sexual assault against women.

You say that but... It's like accusing you of being a witch. You have to prove your innocence.

I've heard about gay men being accused of rape and sexual assault against women.
were they men identifying as female? o_O

You sound like a pious member of the French Catholic clergy....

Pretty much. Every single bad thing that the Right accuses the left of doing you can be sure that the right is the ones who are doing it.
Yes that is their "tell". The one term mistake had it bad. I remember during the Ukraine impeachment he called the whistle blower "treasonous". We know what he really meant.

You sound like a pious member of the French Catholic clergy....
There are a number of men and women alike residing in the the U.S. that choose a life of celibacy so they can dedicate their life for a period of time to serve their G-d for a period of time without having to divide their time between their G-d and a family. That doesn't make them pious.

Last edited:
There are a number of men and women alike residing in the the U.S. that choose a life of celibacy so they can dedicate their life for a period of time to serve their G-d for a period of time to dedicate their time completely without having to divide their time between their G-d and a family. That doesn't make them pious.
I think that's the definition of pious.

I think that's the definition of pious.
While the dictionary defines them as being devoutly religious, the left these day use synonyms to describe them as self-righteous, holier than thou, moralizing and smug which is far from the truth and it is unfortunate because the majority of these people dedicating their service to the their Lord has nothing to do with political leanings. They seek to help any fellow man in their time of need.

were they men identifying as female? o_O
No. They're typically a person that is referred to in a more friendly manner but probably not the nicest of words

Think brag hag but with different pronounciation and spelling.

They are typically straight women who were born women.

There's loads of articles about it try googling the misogyny of gay men it's a rather interesting look into a rather severe case of needing attention.

There are a number of men and women alike residing in the the U.S. that choose a life of celibacy so they can dedicate their life for a period of time to serve their G-d for a period of time without having to divide their time between their G-d and a family. That doesn't make them pious.

Member of the French clergy also take vows of celibacy in the servitude of their god.

Back
Top Bottom