• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden to flood country with more illegals

EMNofSeattle

No Russian ever called me deplorable
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This is the great mystery of the Biden administration, why when he inherited a great country under Trump has he decided to squander all of it?

Well this one isn’t a shock, looking at how toxic the democratic brand has become their only option is to resume flooding America with compliant third world voters.

So Biden is repealing the title 42 order which is currently preventing millions of foreign citizens from committing asylum fraud to enter America.

Since they know they can’t win this election they’re just going to punish normal Americans with more housing competition, more inflation, and lower wages. These millions of foreign citizens will be brought into America, settled in cities who’s authorities will not cooperate with immigration authorities and then we’ll be bombarded with pleas for an amnesty so they can legally vote for the party that granted the amnesty. Same technique the left has always used.

And it won’t just be Mexicans, who’ve been declining as a class of immigrants, this will be people from around the entire world who’ve been camping in Mexico getting coaching on how to lie to immigration officials from leftist NGOs. Actual Mexicans who want to immigrate here are out of luck, this will be people from very far away lands who want to use our welfare system

I assume that the 80,000,000 people who voted for President Biden will have the good grace to be silent if they (or their loved ones) are negatively impacted by this surge of new residents.

W
I assume that the 80,000,000 people who voted for President Biden will have the good grace to be silent if they (or their loved ones) are negatively impacted by this surge of new residents.
Well that’s the thing, the Democratic Party operates on a “high-low coalition”

The “high” is the big corporations, professional managerial class and upper middle class suburbanites. They live in seperate communities where the only immigrants they see are their exploited labor whom they screw over by paying cash with no unemployment or workmen’s comp.

The “low” are low income minority communities who are pushed into dangerous schools staffed by the people who would never be allowed to teach for the “high” part of the coalition and told that they’re the victims of racism and given public benefits.

So far this coalition has been remarkably strong although the 2020 election shows its starting to crack.

Good. <250,000 is a nice small sustainable number. 1.5 million is adding a new NYC every 4 to 5 years.
I can see that number going up with the Russian war but that is expected.

I can see that number going up with the Russian war but that is expected.
It certainly will. Although not by much because Ukranians have white skin and are thus disfavored by the ruling classes. They can’t be shoehorned into the “high” coalition and will assimilate to white America and thus won’t fit into the low half of the coalition.

But in a perfect world they shouldn’t be since Russia is not engaged in persecution of Ukrainians or genocide, and Ukrainians can live in Ukraine, just with a slightly lower standard of living

This is the great mystery of the Biden administration, why when he inherited a great country under Trump has he decided to squander all of it?

Well this one isn’t a shock, looking at how toxic the democratic brand has become their only option is to resume flooding America with compliant third world voters.

So Biden is repealing the title 42 order which is currently preventing millions of foreign citizens from committing asylum fraud to enter America.

Since they know they can’t win this election they’re just going to punish normal Americans with more housing competition, more inflation, and lower wages. These millions of foreign citizens will be brought into America, settled in cities who’s authorities will not cooperate with immigration authorities and then we’ll be bombarded with pleas for an amnesty so they can legally vote for the party that granted the amnesty. Same technique the left has always used.

And it won’t just be Mexicans, who’ve been declining as a class of immigrants, this will be people from around the entire world who’ve been camping in Mexico getting coaching on how to lie to immigration officials from leftist NGOs. Actual Mexicans who want to immigrate here are out of luck, this will be people from very far away lands who want to use our welfare system

This isn't hard to figure. For several decades the democrats have been working on admitting as many illegal immigrants as possible with the goal being to grant them citizenship and the right to vote. Over time as many as 20 million illegals will be in the nation, made citizens, allowed to vote. The thinking is that they will reward the democrats by voting for them in elections. The gross neglect of the immigration laws in the nation and the failure of democrats to enforce immigration law is shameful. The country as a whole needs to recognize the many dangers of this plan.

This isn't hard to figure. For several decades the democrats have been working on admitting as many illegal immigrants as possible with the goal being to grant them citizenship and the right to vote. Over time as many as 20 million illegals will be in the nation, made citizens, allowed to vote. The thinking is that they will reward the democrats by voting for them in elections. The gross neglect of the immigration laws in the nation and the failure of democrats to enforce immigration law is shameful. The country as a whole needs to recognize the many dangers of this plan.
Many do, the in fact the vast majority of the country does. But there’s little effective opposition since many republicans are loyal to corporate interests that want to keep wages and employee benefits down.

Just tell an elected R that you can’t “pull yourself by your bootstraps” if you’ve been hit with a medical bill more expensive then our inflated housing market because of a car accident and maybe reducing CEO wealth to pay for a health card program is good idea and they’ll screech that you must be no different then Mao.

Fortunately, as the election of Trump has shown, the populist right and National Conservatism are growing as political forces to eliminate the influence of the libertarians, but will it be enough? Time will tell.

The know nothings were right in the 19th century. A large amount of America’s social strife and later the consolidation of giant corporate wealth was made possible through migration

When did your folks come over?

When did your folks come over?
It’s irrelevant because I’m here now and the past cannot be undone, just like I likely would not have supported the amnesty law in 1986, but the people who became citizens under it are citizens now and I accept that without reservation.

This is a question of going forward.

I am however, more Indian than Elizabeth Warren and since she’s a real Indian who cooks pow wow chow I must be good to stay

It’s irrelevant because I’m here now and the past cannot be undone, just like I likely would not have supported the amnesty law in 1986, but the people who became citizens under it are citizens now and I accept that without reservation.

This is a question of going forward.

I am however, more Indian than Elizabeth Warren and since she’s a real Indian who cooks pow wow chow I must be good to stay

How does it feel knowing that your family caused "America’s social strife and later the consolidation of giant corporate wealth?"

I myself am looking forward to all these darker skinned people whose presence triggers the OP and perhaps yourself. We lost quite a few people to COVID and need to increase our human capital to be competitive; unimaginative right-wing elderly people (the core of the anti-immigration conservative story) who are allergic to change aren’t going to help us compete with China and other emergent powers. We need young families full of energy and new ideas. If their presence makes some older conservatives feel disenfranchised, well, tough.

I’d love to see immigration rates of about 4 million per year, as a matter of national security and economic competitiveness.

Thanks OP for posting and more broadly sharing the good news!

I wouldn't sweat it.

Corporate America wants them here so there isn't a lot to be done...unless as voters we pool our money together and buy the politicians right out from underneath illegal hiring corporations.

Sadly that would take a lot of money.

Biden just screwed his own party regarding the midterms.

The RNC should send Joey a dozen roses and a Thank You card.

Many do, the in fact the vast majority of the country does. But there’s little effective opposition since many republicans are loyal to corporate interests that want to keep wages and employee benefits down.

Just tell an elected R that you can’t “pull yourself by your bootstraps” if you’ve been hit with a medical bill more expensive then our inflated housing market because of a car accident and maybe reducing CEO wealth to pay for a health card program is good idea and they’ll screech that you must be no different then Mao.

Fortunately, as the election of Trump has shown, the populist right and National Conservatism are growing as political forces to eliminate the influence of the libertarians, but will it be enough? Time will tell.
Americans have a bad habit of living above their means. Working, getting educated, training, saving and budgeting are key to affording many of the things in life. You don't spend wastefully and you have to be able to wait til you can afford something. Plus, you don't need everything your neighbor has.
I did a lot of penny pinching and still didn't go without essentials. Time and effort allowed me to make a pretty good living and have more success than many of my peers.

Americans have a bad habit of living above their means. Working, getting educated, training, saving and budgeting are key to affording many of the things in life. You don't spend wastefully and you have to be able to wait til you can afford something. Plus, you don't need everything your neighbor has.
I did a lot of penny pinching and still didn't go without essentials. Time and effort allowed me to make a pretty good living and have more success than many of my peers.
And if you got hit by a drunk driver while between jobs and out of your health insurance, everything you have would be gone.

I myself am looking forward to all these darker skinned people whose presence triggers the OP and perhaps yourself. We lost quite a few people to COVID and need to increase our human capital to be competitive; unimaginative right-wing elderly people (the core of the anti-immigration conservative story) who are allergic to change aren’t going to help us compete with China and other emergent powers. We need young families full of energy and new ideas. If their presence makes some older conservatives feel disenfranchised, well, tough.

I’d love to see immigration rates of about 4 million per year, as a matter of national security and economic competitiveness.

^^^^

This is the level of contempt leftists have for non elite Americans.

And just remember, if you’re a black American or Latino American who’s of non elite status, he thinks no differently of you then “unimaginative right wing elderly” and is actively demanding policies that will directly harm you as well.

What’s funnier about this is that the claim is we need to empty the slums of Africa and Venezuela to compete with China, and China takes fewer immigrants per year than we do, and three quarters of their immigrant pool are return of ethnic Chinese from international diasporas.

So since China is the scary power that will overtake us, if the key to being powerful was mass unskilled migration why isn’t China taking in immigrants?

If China took this posters unserious ideas to Heart they would take 12,000,000 a year while denigrating ethnic Chinese as “unimaginative” and yet they don’t.

Maybe the key to bring ahead of China is to be like them and greatly cut back on migration and only allow a small number who have direct ties to America

Biden just screwed his own party regarding the midterms.

The RNC should send Joey a dozen roses and a Thank You card.
They were already going to lose AZ and Georgia, now they’re trying to see what else they could shed

More population = more production = more GDP = stronger America.

More population = more production = more GDP = stronger America.
No, that is not true.

Actually more Balkanized population equals more poverty more pollution declining standard of living, and a weaker America. Go take a trip to MacArthur Park in Los Angeles. That Park was the envy of the world of urban planning when it was constructed, now it is universally considered to be MS 13 turf.

Of course this means that the earnings of giant corporations will go up, which will produce more GDP on paper. But you will never see a penny of that unless you were in the upper one percent.

Last edited:
Some things to consider:

Being an employer myself, the problem isn't that illegals are taking jobs from Americans: many Americans are literally not applying for those jobs. Even though that is an issue, the work force is still mostly American or legal immigrants due to hiring practices.

No one has been able to prove that millions of illegals are voting. That's been a claim for years prior to Trump being in office.

Title 42 doesn't affect up to almost half of the illegals who are in the country at this point because they are the ones who overstayed their visa...so Title 42 isn't even applicable to almost 50% of the illegals in the nation.

Back
Top Bottom