• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden Thinks He’s Running For Re-Election

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The only question I have is... When he says "...if we get re-elected" is he talking about himself and Obama, or himself and Harris?

[h=1][/h]

"Joe Biden Thinks He’s Running For Re-Election"

that is a true statement.

The only question I have is... When he says "...if we get re-elected" is he talking about himself and Obama, or himself and Harris?

We can judge the credibility of Grim17's smear by the fact that he thinks this is the height of eloquence:

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

Trumb babble 2.jpg

“And you know when you say ‘per capita,’ there’s many per capitas,” the president said. “It’s like, per capita relative to what? But you can look at just about any category and we’re really at the top, meaning positive, on a per capita basis too.”

‘This man is dumb’: Trump ignites mockery after claiming there are ‘many per capitas’ – Raw Story

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

PolitiFact | In Context: What Donald Trump said about disinfectant, sun and coronavirus

Biden flubbing a line is not even remotely comparable. Yet again, a Trumpist tries to attack Biden using a metric on which Trump is far worse.

Now, don't surprise me. That'd be mean. Tell me that comparing the only two presidential candidates with a chance of winning is a "whattaboutism". Say it.

[h=1][/h]

Rhonna Romney thinks Joe Biden is running for re-election. She keeps blaming him for our dismal covid response.

[h=1][/h]

It's the thing. End of quote. Over. Will someone get that dog faced pony soldier to move that thing closer, or do I have to take someone out back? Who am I supposed to call on next here? It doesn't say.

Reminds me of another of his gaffes from last March.

A Confused Joe Biden Says 'We Can Only Re-Elect Donald Trump' :lol:

"We can only re-elect Donald Trump if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad."

Let's be fair. The person you are talking to thought an obviously sarcastic piece written to show that mail in votes = absentee ballots, was actually an argument that absentee ballots are fine but mail-in votes are different/ripe for fraud.

Absentee ballots are mail in votes.

That's not my understanding though you mmv.

"An absentee ballot is sent in the mail, whereas a mail-in vote is mailed in. Sending ballots in the mail is famously secure, but mailing in votes is ripe for all kinds of fraud and confusion. An absentee ballot is filled out in pen or pencil, whereas a mail-in vote is filled in with ink or graphite."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ence-between-absentee-ballots-voting-by-mail/

It continued,

An absentee ballot is placed in an envelope, whereas a mail-in vote is enclosed in an envelope. The difference in security should be obvious. An absentee ballot must be signed, whereas a mail-in vote requires a signature. An envelope containing an absentee ballot must be closed securely, while an envelope containing a mail-in vote must be sealed. On an absentee ballot, a voter marks their preferred candidates, but on a mail-in vote, a voter fills in the ballot to indicate the candidates of their choice. An absentee ballot is cast by a Republican, whereas a mail-in vote is sent by a Democrat.
)

So it might be possible she did not understand that her failure to acknowledge the rest of the quote does not cause the parts she did not acknowledge to cease to exist.

Let's be fair. The person you are talking to thought an obviously sarcastic piece written to show that mail in votes = absentee ballots, was actually an argument that absentee ballots are fine but mail-in votes are different/ripe for fraud.

It continued,

An absentee ballot is placed in an envelope, whereas a mail-in vote is enclosed in an envelope. The difference in security should be obvious. An absentee ballot must be signed, whereas a mail-in vote requires a signature. An envelope containing an absentee ballot must be closed securely, while an envelope containing a mail-in vote must be sealed. On an absentee ballot, a voter marks their preferred candidates, but on a mail-in vote, a voter fills in the ballot to indicate the candidates of their choice. An absentee ballot is cast by a Republican, whereas a mail-in vote is sent by a Democrat.
)

So it might be possible she did not understand that her failure to acknowledge the rest of the quote does not cause the parts she did not acknowledge to cease to exist.

I didn't give her even that much credit. It's obvious she only read what was written in the link.

It's a lot worse...

He thinks that the Dems will be voting for him. Somebody should tell him that he is irrelevant. It's all about black girl power, stupid.

That is why he was told to pick Kamala, who, once he resigns, will bring a battalion of black vaginas like herself to the WH and make it indistinguishable from that cesspool aka Chicago.

Last edited:
Trump doesn't seem to realize he's the incumbent.

Which seems to be true for some other GOP Trump supporters as well, given some statements/questions that have been made about Biden's response to Covid19. He isnt in office, isnt currently the President. His response should be scrutinized as that of a citizen who wants to be President but has currently no government powers.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I didn't give her even that much credit. It's obvious she only read what was written in the link.

I don't give you any credit. You obviously have a difficult time detecting sarcasm or maybe it's simply that you take yourself way to seriously.

At any rate, to this post. A Confused Joe Biden Says 'We Can Only Re-Elect Donald Trump' to which you replied ….
"We can only re-elect Donald Trump if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad."

He has no self-awareness nor do you... Each time Biden takes the podium and shoots off the prepared leftist talking points of his puppeteers, he IS helping to re-elect the president. :lol:

At any rate, to this post. A Confused Joe Biden Says 'We Can Only Re-Elect Donald Trump' to which you replied ….

Yes....and?

Yes....and?

The circular firing squad called the POTUS a climate arsonist today.
I'll let you think about that.

You're dismissed.

I'll let you think about that.

You're dismissed.

What you're saying is that Trump is part of a circular firing squad.

I don't give you any credit. You obviously have a difficult time detecting sarcasm or maybe it's simply that you take yourself way to seriously.

He has no self-awareness nor do you... Each time Biden takes the podium and shoots off the prepared leftist talking points of his puppeteers, he IS helping to re-elect the president. :lol:

hahahaha....sarcasm. Pathetic attempt to downplay your fail.

No, you missed a really important detail about what Joe was saying. You got tricked. Are you interested in learning what you were tricked about, exactly?

What's the big deal? Both candidates have foot-in-mouth disease. Both waver in and out of coherence. One would have to be a true moron, however, to believe that Trump is more intelligent or coherent than Biden right now--or a better speaker than Biden, or a better leader.

I don't like Biden's slip-ups and gaffes, but they're nowhere near the circus that starts when Trump opens his mouth.

Soon we will have bored, tired predictability in the White House, and then the country can begin to regain some of its respectability.

And the squad was right. Before the Orange Man took office, there was only one forest fire in Cali - way back in 1816. And now? Oh, my dear God!!!!

And it's all because the greedy Orange Man didn't write a check for a trillion bucks - payable to the world - to make Greta smile.

What's the big deal? Both candidates have foot-in-mouth disease. Both waver in and out of coherence. One would have to be a true moron, however, to believe that Trump is more intelligent or coherent than Biden right now--or a better speaker than Biden, or a better leader.

I don't like Biden's slip-ups and gaffes, but they're nowhere near the circus that starts when Trump opens his mouth.

Soon we will have bored, tired predictability in the White House, and then the country can begin to regain some of its respectability.

On the other hand, the other two were a joy to have. One gave us NAFTA with that sucking sound and the blue dress with another kind of sucking sound. The other - fast and furious, ACA, and showed us how to bow and apologize.

And the squad was right. Before the Orange Man took office, there was only one forest fire in Cali - way back in 1816. And now? Oh, my dear God!!!!

And it's all because the greedy Orange Man didn't write a check for a trillion bucks - payable to the world - to make Greta smile.

Um, what?

On the other hand, the other two were a joy to have. One gave us NAFTA with that sucking sound and the blue dress with another kind of sucking sound. The other - fast and furious, ACA, and showed us how to bow and apologize.

I agree, the other two were a joy to have. Presidential associates not going to jail, and then getting pardoned, and then openly talking about martial law in case the current president loses? It'll be nice to ignore the flyover people once and for all.

We gave them the wheel, and we won incompetence amid a pandemic. Time to give control back to the intelligent people.

Nothing "the other two" did ever came within a galaxy of the colossal failures of our current president.

He can still act now to slow the dying. Maybe he'll find time to keep people alive in between this new string of indoor rallies.

he doesn't know he is so confused he has his handlers worried, Kamala must be spiking his Metamucil again! Obama and Nancy are begging him not to debate Trump, afraid the country will discover how confused he is! Q 2024

[h=1][/h]

sleepy Joe thinks he can stay in his basement and let the democrats steal the election for him!

Back
Top Bottom