• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden Thinks He’s Running For Re-Election

sleepy Joe thinks he can stay in his basement and let the democrats steal the election for him!

Where are you getting "basement" from? In the video he is clearly outside.

sleepy Joe thinks he can stay in his basement and let the democrats steal the election for him!

He can. I'll take sleepy any day after the last four years.

Let's be fair. The person you are talking to thought an obviously sarcastic piece written to show that mail in votes = absentee ballots, was actually an argument that absentee ballots are fine but mail-in votes are different/ripe for fraud.

It continued,

An absentee ballot is placed in an envelope, whereas a mail-in vote is enclosed in an envelope. The difference in security should be obvious. An absentee ballot must be signed, whereas a mail-in vote requires a signature. An envelope containing an absentee ballot must be closed securely, while an envelope containing a mail-in vote must be sealed. On an absentee ballot, a voter marks their preferred candidates, but on a mail-in vote, a voter fills in the ballot to indicate the candidates of their choice. An absentee ballot is cast by a Republican, whereas a mail-in vote is sent by a Democrat.
)

So it might be possible she did not understand that her failure to acknowledge the rest of the quote does not cause the parts she did not acknowledge to cease to exist.
Well Done :applaud

Still better than Trump by a large margin.

We can judge the credibility of Grim17's smear by the fact that he thinks this is the height of eloquence:

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

View attachment 67295306

“And you know when you say ‘per capita,’ there’s many per capitas,” the president said. “It’s like, per capita relative to what? But you can look at just about any category and we’re really at the top, meaning positive, on a per capita basis too.”

‘This man is dumb’: Trump ignites mockery after claiming there are ‘many per capitas’ – Raw Story

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

PolitiFact | In Context: What Donald Trump said about disinfectant, sun and coronavirus

Biden flubbing a line is not even remotely comparable. Yet again, a Trumpist tries to attack Biden using a metric on which Trump is far worse.

Now, don't surprise me. That'd be mean. Tell me that comparing the only two presidential candidates with a chance of winning is a "whattaboutism". Say it.
Reading this ^^ much Trump talk in one post is headache inducing.

Headache? What about soulache?
What about four more years? It looks very likely..

The irony is that I think Trump expected to step down after a single term. Democrats talked him into running again.

The only question I have is... When he says "...if we get re-elected" is he talking about himself and Obama, or himself and Harris?

[h=1][/h]

When Obama was elected, so was Biden. Is this hard for your brain to comprehend?

When Obama was elected, so was Biden. Is this hard for your brain to comprehend?

Not at all... Is it hard for your brain to comprehend that a person has to first be elected president, before they can run to be re-elected president?

Biden hiden has no idea who, what, where he is he thinks he can stay in his basement and let the democrats steal the election. not ready for prime time Biden or should I say quid-pro Biden. China's rooting for him to be elected or according to Biden re-elected President. Q 2024

Back
Top Bottom