• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden, the one who coined the "Great White Replacement Theory"

Where I vote, you have to show proof of ID. Why are you claiming something else?
I have to show ID when I vote in person too. However, if I vote by mail the only "identification" is a signature on the transmittal envelope. At any rate, the "federal only" means that if you don't present valid ID then you get a ballot that only allows votes for federal offices; basically you can't vote in state or local elections without proper ID.

HAHAHAHA. Gawd. Who gives a shit how many of Biden's followers on Twitter are fake.
Not sorry Trump lost. GLAD he lost.
Its kind of sad you have zero faith in people's reasoning for voting. Maybe toxic Trump syndrome was enough of a reason.
Trump's candidate in Idaho lost. Maddy Cawthorn lost too, another of Trump's candidates. You gonna start screaming "rigged election" and "stolen election"?

Pass. I don't need to watch a group of random videos where commentators speculate.
Again, the 2020 election is over. Biden won. Trump lost. Landslide election!
Perhaps you can tell all of us why a kid on a bike with a backpack stuffs ballots in a mailbox, leaves, and then comes back to take a picture of the mailbox?

I have had quite a bit of amusement on a couple of threads about the shooter allegedly being in the camp of Republicans because he used certain words that we all know are "The Great White Replacement Theory" and his rather off the wall incoherent ramblings, he did post some truths which is that Whites are being REPLACED by minorities. Of course, we all know that Tucker Carlson used that phrase or at least when it is mentioned people jump all over Tucker and then conservatives merely because we tell the truth which oddly many here try to dance around and say stupid stuff like "That isn't REPLACEMENT, That is, err, umm, demographics" or worse some idiotic comment like if the white population really is declining and Asians and Hispanics are going up, that is not a replacement because no one is sending white people away."

What the left does is try to argue over terminology instead of facts and hammer on a word such as replacement. This allows them to deflect and divert to a debate about TERMINOLOGY instead of facts.
“Idiotic”, blatantly bigoted and false is your claim that whites are being replaced. Factually, whites are not being replaced.
789DFA2E-223E-46BC-85EE-3EA84671CC94.jpeg

Carlson, and other asswipes are pushing the lie of replacement to stoke irrational fear among white folks.

A stupid waste of time because the only people listening to Carlson’s, and other asswipes, dumbass dog whistles are ones that are already in the alt/far right corner.
here their very own president …
Your president, too. Deal with it.

“Idiotic”, blatantly bigoted and false is your claim that whites are being replaced. Factually, whites are not being replaced.
View attachment 67391790

Carlson, and other asswipes are pushing the lie of replacement to stoke irrational fear among white folks.

A stupid waste of time because the only people listening to Carlson’s, and other asswipes, dumbass dog whistles are ones that are already in the alt/far right corner.

Your president, too. Deal with it.
Call it what you want. Be as Orwelliuan as you can. Call it a peaceful takeover of whote people. See if I care.

This is "Beyond 1984. 2022. the year the world went mad with Orwellianism"

Just tired of the constant lies by the left and could gravitate more to Truth Social and Twitter in the future instead of here but will drop in from time to time. Am finding that the Truth Social platform is decent and may get more people to my own website which I will not disclose here because, frankly, I think one of you could hack it.

Let me break it down for you, Nazi....I don't give a flying **** what you're tired of.

I'm saying that Republicans WANT illegal aliens here. The majority of farmers are Republicans and donate heavily to Republicans. This is why the DoJ and the Trump administration coordinated and colluded with farming lobbyists to give them more subsidies during COVID.

Since the farmers don't want to pay fair labor wages to Americans they openly hire illegals who have kids who are sent to our schools in agricultural areas which has a majority of it's teachers as Republicans.

In the meantime you keep making partisan excuses for your tribe while the employers keep hiring illegals unabated.

Essentially your blind partisanship helps contribute to our illegal problem.
NONSENSE!

Years back a memo, co-authored by former Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri, was sent around to allies calling on Democrats to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” reads the memo. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

After all if illegals voted Republicans, Democrat governors would beg ICE to come to California, and New York State & demand their deportation. A bi-product of this Democrat effert is 'The Replacement Theory'

It was the 1965 law which changed America! LBJ didn't realize the Immigration & Nationality Act would be
Revolutionary. He was wrong. He was terribly wrong!
“This bill that we will sign today is not a revolutionary bill,” he said upon signing it. The president, like many other of the law’s supporters, sincerely believed that Europeans were most likely to take advantage of less stringent U.S. immigration policy.

'The Hart-Celler Act, so-called after its co-sponsors New York Congressman Emanuel Celler and Michigan Senator Philip Hart, opened the floodgates to new immigrants when it went into effect in 1968. But the vast majority of them didn’t come from Europe; they came instead from Latin America, Africa and Asia. In 1965, non-Hispanic whites comprised over 88 percent of the American population. Fifty years later, that portion is just 62 percent, and falling.'

Nowadys we have more Hispanics in the USA than the ENTIRE POPULATION of Mexico in 1970.

- The USA is the No. 2 Spanish-speaking nation in the world.

- The only country with more Nigerians than the USA is.......wait for it.......Nigeria.

1/4 of El Salvador citizens reside in the USA

This is what somehow you conceive as progress.

Call it what you want. Be as Orwelliuan as you can. Call it a peaceful takeover of whote people. See if I care.

This is "Beyond 1984. 2022. the year the world went mad with Orwellianism"
It’s not a “takeover” either. Get a grip on yourself.

Please do a deep search and get all of the costs that the liberal media doesn't include and get back to me.

I can’t find the hidden costs. Can you point it out to me? It must be only in some secret websites or something.

If it wasn’t for the immigrants, the population decline in this country would be leaving us in as big an economic lurch as many of those other countries with restricted immigration like Japan. They are, as they always have, keeping this country’s economy dynamic. The Japanese are realizing our way had been better, and following our lead.

I can’t find the hidden costs. Can you point it out to me? It must be only in some secret websites or something.

If it wasn’t for the immigrants, the population decline in this country would be leaving us in as big an economic lurch as many of those other countries with restricted immigration like Japan. They are, as they always have, keeping this country’s economy dynamic. The Japanese are realizing our way had been better, and following our lead.

If it wasn't for the Planned ABORTION group which is really what Planned "parenthood" is blacks would be having millions more babies and there ya have it. As it is, they are encouraged to kill them because their founder was all for killing black babies because she thought blacks were inferior. Look this up.

If it wasn't for the Planned ABORTION group which is really what Planned "parenthood" is blacks would be having millions more babies and there ya have it. As it is, they are encouraged to kill them because their founder was all for killing black babies because she thought blacks were inferior. Look this up.
So you think having more unwanted babies is better than bringing in people who want to work hard to make a better living for themselves?

So why wouldn’t Tuckerson be upset about replacement with that?

Joe Biden has ALWAYS been but now that he is there it is politically expedient for him to want More and More and Mayorkis is accomplishing that.
The only way to stop people from wanting to come to America is to make things worse here than in the countries they are fleeing. Is that what this is all about? It sure seems that way. I have never seen or heard so many unabashed white racists as on this board. They are ruining it for me but I still stay on. Each wave of immigrants have brought good to this country and it seems the natives are getting lazy and can't compete. It happens every 50 years or so.

Yes and we are taking names and you just might be the lucky winner of a beautiful bouncing black crack baby to raise until he/she is 18. Check you mail.

What the left does is try to argue over terminology instead of facts and hammer on a word such as replacement. This allows them to deflect and divert to a debate about TERMINOLOGY instead of facts.
Republicans rely on the truth and don't play with words and semantics like Democrats do. Since dems lie so much they have become good at twisting reality. Usually it's through name calling.
If you want all immigration to be legal you are a xenophobe.
If you want people of color to be treated equally to whites and not favored over them, you are a racist.
If you don't think men should be in bathrooms with girls, you are a homophobe.
If you still use the words men and women, instead of calling everybody "they" or "them" you are a transphobe.
They act like little kids. They excel in name calling but can't grasp logic.

Republicans rely on the truth and don't play with words and semantics like Democrats do. Since dems lie so much they have become good at twisting reality. Usually it's through name calling.
If you want all immigration to be legal you are a xenophobe.
If you want people of color to be treated equally to whites and not favored over them, you are a racist.
If you don't think men should be in bathrooms with girls, you are a homophobe.
If you still use the words men and women, instead of calling everybody "they" or "them" you are a transphobe.
They act like little kids. They excel in name calling but can't grasp logic.
As usual nothing you post is truthful.

I have never seen or heard so many unabashed white racists as on this board.
Biden is the biggest racist of all. Why isn't he tearing the wall down?. What a xenophobe.

The only way to stop people from wanting to come to America is to make things worse here than in the countries they are fleeing. Is that what this is all about? It sure seems that way. I have never seen or heard so many unabashed white racists as on this board. They are ruining it for me but I still stay on. Each wave of immigrants have brought good to this country and it seems the natives are getting lazy and can't compete. It happens every 50 years or so.

This is not anything new. Every wave of immigrants has met animosity from the natives of their time:

“Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion….

Those who come hither are generally of the most ignorant Stupid Sort of their own Nation…and as few of the English understand the German Language, and so cannot address them either from the Press or Pulpit, ’tis impossible to remove any prejudices they once entertain…Not being used to Liberty, they know not how to make a modest use of it…I remember when they modestly declined intermeddling in our Elections, but now they come in droves, and carry all before them, except in one or two Counties...In short unless the stream of their importation could be turned from this to other colonies, as you very judiciously propose, they will soon so out number us, that all the advantages we have will not in My Opinion be able to preserve our language, and even our Government will become precarious."
-Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father, on German immigration to Pennsylvania, 1750s

“I do not like the late Reappearance of the Jesuits. They have a General, now in Russia, in correspondence with the Jesuits in the U.S. who are more numerous than every body knows. Shall We not have Swarms of them here. In as many shapes and disguises as ever a King of Gypsies, Bamfield More Carew himself, assumed? In the shape of Printers, Editors, Writers School masters etc. If ever any Congregation of Men could merit, eternal Perdition on Earth and in Hell, it is this Company of Loiola [Ignatius Loyola -- Ed.]. Our System however of Religious Liberty must afford them an Assylum. But if they do not put the Purity of our Elections to a severe Tryal, it will be a Wonder."
-John Adams on new Catholic immigrants

"We should build a wall of brass around the country."
- John Jay, first chief justice of Supreme always Court, regarding “Catholic alien invaders,” 1750s

"What means the paying of the passage and emptying out upon our shores such floods of pauper emigrants — the contents of the poor house and the sweepings of the streets? — multiplying tumults and violence, filling our prisons, and crowding our poor-houses, and quadrupling our taxation, and sending annually accumulating thousands to the poll to lay their inexperienced hand upon the helm of our power?"
- Lyman Beecher, 1834

"The enormous influx of alien foreigners will in the end prove ruinous to American workingmen, by REDUCING THE WAGES OF LABOR to a standard that will drive them from the farms and workshops altogether."
- Opinion article in the Philadelphia Sun, 1854

"Standing behind them are Christian employers of this land, who would rather import heathen willing to work for barely enough to sustain life than retain a brother Christian at a wage sufficient in to live as becomes a Christian. We do not want Opium or the Chinese who grow it."
- Terence Powderly, Irish-American labor leader, 1892

"We demand the change of the national naturalization laws by the repeal of the act authorizing the naturalization of minors…We demand for the protection of our citizen laborers, prohibition of the importation of pauper labor, and the restriction of immigration…We protest against the gross negligence and laxity with which the Judiciary of our land administer the present naturalization laws, and against the practice https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...gnostics-know-more-about-bible-than-religious naturalizing aliens."
- statement of principles of the American Protective Association, 1894

Not a day passes but families are ruthlessly turned out to make room for foreign invaders. The rates are burdened with the education of thousands of foreign children.
- William Evans Gordon, British nativist, 1905

The people of this country are too tolerant. There’s no other country in the world where they’d allow it... After all we built up this country and then we allow a lot of foreigners, the scum of Europe, the offscourings of Polish ghettos to come and run it for us.
– John Dos Passos, early 20th century novelist, on U.S. immigration policy

They are coming in such numbers and we are unable adequately to take care of them…It simply amounts to unrestricted and indiscriminate dumping into this country of people of every character and description…If there were in existence a ship that could hold three million human beings, then three million Jews of Poland would board to escape to America.
-Congressional hearing, 1920

Now, what do we find in all our large cities? Entire sections containing a population incapable of understanding our institutions, with no comprehension of our national ideals, and for the most part incapable of speaking the English language. Foreign language information service gives evidence that many southern Europeans resent as an unjust discrimination the quota laws and represent America as showing race hatred and unmindful of its mission to the world. The reverse is true. America’s first duty is to those already within her own shores.
- Representative Grant Hudson, 1924

As usual nothing you post is truthful.
As usual, you have no debate skills so just posted another meaningless one-liner. Have you ever written a post with 2 sentences?

Back
Top Bottom