• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden the Draft Dodger

Whoopie do. With an all volunteer military since 1973 when the draft ended. It is all totally irrelevant. Those who served voluntarily should be credited and noted as such. Those who haven't, who the heck cares.

Typical liberal: never saw a cause worth fighting for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought people stopped caring about draft dodgers when Clinton got elected.

I think it was when bush and cheney got elected. Two notorious draft dodgers.

Trump isn't really a true Republican or true Democrat. He has switched parties 5 times. He is simply a parasite.

Changing parties makes someone a parasite?

Interesting.

What was the cause worth fighting for in Vietnam, which had done NOTHING harmful to Americans before the invasion?

This thread is a great example of why ali is a hero.

Changing parties makes someone a parasite?

Interesting.

Being a Trump supporter blinded you to the fact that which party he belongs to has no effect on his parasitic behavior.

We've been in the era of Democrat draft-dodgers since 1992 when Slick Willy was elected. Let's not forget that Trump was also a registered Democrat when he dodged the draft. It is what Democrats do because they are all natural born cowards.

But now that trump is a republican I assume you forgave his draft dodging and support his presidency?

I refuse to consider anyone who failed a medical exam for the military a draft dodger. There is no reason to assume Joe Biden lied to avoid the Vietnam draft without being 100% positive he did not have asthma. If he did have asthma at the time, it was certainly a valid reason not to sign up. The availability of nebulizers and hypoallergenic items obviously cannot be guaranteed in a war zone nearly half the world away.

Yep. I was being facetious in my post; hence the smiley face. I think it's an absurd rabbit hole given the fact Trump didn't serve either.

So you mean the losers who blew Vietnam will never forgive the smart people who didn’t want to sacrifice themselves for a failed project?

Oh no.

President Johnson created the failed project as you call war. He was a Democrat.

President Johnson created the failed project as you call war. He was a Democrat.

Nixon was a traitor during the 1968 election. He cost the USA alone 22,000 more lives.

Probably true but keep in mind that Joe Biden didn't inherit 412,000,000 dollars....made bad investments...went bankrupt several times..borrowed money...and won't show his tax returns.
Yeah..I'll take Joe.

Actually you won't take Joe since he will lose as Hillary lost.

Thank You, it's been a long time since I've been called a Liberal. Being labeled both left and right, I must be doing something right. My point being a draft dodger is totally irrelevant to both Trump and Biden. If one wants to make it relevant to Biden, one must also make it relevant to Trump. You can't have it apply to one without applying it to the other or you're a total hypocrite.

I love it that those who never served try to make military service or draft dodging relevant. This is nothing more than partisan politics at its worst.

You mean Traitor Nixon during the 1968 election. LBJ should have had him arrested instead of sitting on definitive Intel. Chennault affair.

I'm sure most republicans have no idea what you mean. History is not their strongest subject.

Yep. I was being facetious in my post; hence the smiley face. I think it's an absurd rabbit hole given the fact Trump didn't serve either.

Just like "Joe Biden is senile" when everyone who is educated about Donald Trump knows he is much worse at forgetting things (and does not have a stutter to blame any verbal gaffes on).

Please. Our military has sucked for decades. All the toys in the world and there isn’t a single war we can end without ****ing it up entirely and you guys want to pin medals on all the morons who fight without a single question as to what they’re doing or why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

again history revisionism well is a failure with you.

I'm sure most republicans have no idea what you mean. History is not their strongest subject.

Banana Republicans do know that 4F crapped and pissed his jeans for a month chickenhawk ted nugent is a standard bearer of today’s GOPutins.

Banana Republicans do know that 4F crapped and pissed his jeans for a month chickenhawk ted nugent is a standard bearer of today’s GOPutins.

Off topic. This thread is about Joe Biden the draft dodger.

A draft in itself is absolutely madness. The fact that any Government can FORCE a person to go and fight in a War they don't believe in is madness. All these conservatives bitching about draft dodgers.... what happened to "don't tread on me" and "personal freedom"? No way in **** I'd go lay my life down to die for a cause I didn't think was worth fighting, simply because some Politician (Democrat or Republican) thought I should.

Will you also refuse to live with the benefits you receive from this nation having a strong military? If so, no problem.

Off topic. This thread is about Joe Biden the draft dodger.

Which in itself was a false premise to begin another garbage thread about. If you could provide some proof that he was a draft dodger and not actually medically unfit then perhaps you would have some standing for the OP.

Simple garbage is not a good foundation however.

Personally I don't think you have anything to say here other than flapping your jaw. During my 8 years in the service during the Vietnam war (1965-1973 I met many democrats. Where were you?

I served from 1972 to 1980, and I also served with Democrats. All of them drafted. Not a single volunteer among them. Which is the only way you will ever get a Democrat to serve in the military, by force of law. Even then the cowards will commit any crime and use any excuse to escape that, if they can.

Conservatives will bitch that their rights are being infringed upon for having to wear a mask to help protect the lives of fellow citizens, yet find it totally acceptable that a Citizen should be expected to fight in a War they don't agree with because a Politician says so.

I'm not fighting in any War I don't agree with for any Politician. A draft is insanity to me.

Will you also refuse to live with the benefits you receive from this nation having a strong military? If so, no problem.

Where is the threat to America that we need a 650 billion dollar military? Our military is not used.to defend America. It is used.to protect and expand corporate profits. You want young Americans to fight and.die for.corporate America?

Joe Biden dodged the draft two ways:

1. The white man way - a college deference - so black people would fight in his place
2. When that ran out, he claimed he has asthma to get medically disqualified.

Joe Biden: Draft Dodger.

The Vietnam war draft started Dec 1st, 1969. Biden was born in 1942. He would have been 27. The draft was for men 18-26. So it was impossible for Biden to dodge a draft he was never eligible for.
Biden would have been 11 at the end of the Korean war.

Back
Top Bottom