• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:246] Joe Biden Sets Out to Make America Great Again

You are discussing the era of Democrats hating Blacks and forcing blacks to so many lousy things. "Can't drink from the white mans water fountain and only sit in the back of busses. "Democrats used to be honest about them being racists.
I'm discussing the "good old days' you cons want back.

So the war was Truman's fault?
For the USA definitely it was Truman's fault. Truman could have walked away. My uncle could have lived a productive life in the Army of our country and not be in a coffin today at a Vet cemetery in San Bruno, CA

For the USA definitely it was Truman's fault. Truman could have walked away.

So you think that treaties are not actually a thing, mostly because you can blame Truman if they aren't.

Yes. And we had a treaty obligation to uphold.
I was a teen at the time. Wonder why Truman told us all it was his police action?

In the early days of the Korean War, President Harry S. Truman referred to the United States response to the North Korean invasion of South Korea as a "police action"

Biden is unlikely to talk to Kim, to even legitimize his standing without some serious concessions beforehand that can be verified and enforced.

Biden is smart and will follow in the footsteps of every one of his smart predecessors. He will not legitimize Kim like that fool Trump did.

I was a teen at the time. Wonder why Truman told us all it was his police action?

In the early days of the Korean War, President Harry S. Truman referred to the United States response to the North Korean invasion of South Korea as a "police action"

So what? Call it a war, call it a police action, people get just as dead.

But you're saying we should have fled our treaty obligations.

For the USA definitely it was Truman's fault. Truman could have walked away. My uncle could have lived a productive life in the Army of our country and not be in a coffin today at a Vet cemetery in San Bruno, CA

The war wasn't just about your uncle.

Biden is smart and will follow in the footsteps of every one of his smart predecessors. He will not legitimize Kim like that fool Trump did.
That is not what Biden said. Trump did not legitimize Kim. Who do you think is in charge of legitimizing the dictator?

Back
Top Bottom