• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden sees Iraq success for President Obama

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Joe Biden sees Iraq success for President Obama

Read more: Joe Biden sees Iraq success for President Obama - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

BAGHDAD — Vice President Joe Biden said after a three-day trip to Baghdad that the American people will see President Barack Obama’s Iraq policy as a success when the “combat mission” ends on schedule Aug. 31. Biden said the administration “will be able to point to it and say, ‘We told you what we’re going to do, and we did it.’”

“I think America wins,” Biden told POLITICO in an end-of-trip interview at the ambassador’s residence in the sprawling U.S. Embassy complex. “I sound corny, but I think America gets credit here in the region. And I think everybody gets credit, from George Bush to [President Obama].

Read more: Joe Biden sees Iraq success for President Obama - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

:lol: so what policies of Obama's led to this victory joe? :ssst:

So if I put up a building, and you hang a lamp fixture, we sure built that together.....

Kinda like telling my wife it wasn't "uteryou, it was uterous" when she was carrying my son. :lamo

Actually its already been nearly 2 yrs since bush was president, so the victory is 'all his fault' then isnt it?

I dont understand when he says "success" does he mean "winning" in Iraq and being able to come home or something else?

Back
Top Bottom