• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden releases new campaign ad

And yet you have Rep Jim Jordon defending Trump, but did piss all to protect teen boys back in his HS teaching days. Shamefull!!

I don't have Gym Jordan, he belongs to Republicans and they can keep him.

I was just answering your own question. Here's the straight answer. An innocent man has no reason to balk at or refuse to give testimony and to be questioned. That's why Trump is refusing everything, total stonewalling.

Why all the hubbub about an investigation? It would clear him, right? Why us this even a concern in the impeachment? Trump was trying to clear his sullied name.

PS. Why does an "innocent man" say he won't testify in a senate trial?

what is Schiff face doing? So, you think Biden did nothing wrong? Great! Let's find out. Why the concern?

Find out what? There's nothing to find out. What you're suggesting is a complete and total witch-hunt, you realize that I hope.

I was just answering your own question. Here's the straight answer. An innocent man has no reason to balk at or refuse to give testimony and to be questioned. That's why Trump is refusing everything, total stonewalling.
So, then you're OK with Joe and Hunter Biden being investigated? They have nothing to hide, right?

So, then you're OK with Joe and Hunter Biden being investigated? They have nothing to hide, right?

There's no reason, it's nothing more than a witch hunt.

Trump could have had Joe Biden investigated in 2017 or 2018, right? The U.S. gave aid to Ukraine both years, so why didn't Trump ask Ukraine to do investigation on the Biden's and Burisma for the past two years and only 8 months into 2019 decide it was a big problem somehow and it had to be done with the new incoming president? Oh wait, maybe it had something to do with the July polls that had Biden in the lead? Nah... couldn't have been that, right?

Trump could have had Joe Biden investigated in 2017 or 2018, right? The U.S. gave aid to Ukraine both years, so why didn't Trump ask Ukraine to do investigation on the Biden's and Burisma for the past two years and only 8 months into 2019 decide it was a big problem somehow and it had to be done with the new incoming president? Oh wait, maybe it had something to do with the July polls that had Biden in the lead? Nah... couldn't have been that, right?
What was that you were saying about CT?

What was that you were saying about CT?

I don't know what your comment means. But I don't see any answer from you on my question?

IMO, the ad is brutal, but honest. (minute 0:26) :lamo

He should have added a segment with Trump walking up the stairs with TP stuck to his shoe.

You're singing the same song over and over. Maybe Trump didn't investigate in 2017-2018 because Ukraine President was part of the corruption. Zelenski was just elected. But, just keep sing the CT Blues.

You're singing the same song over and over. Maybe Trump didn't investigate in 2017-2018 because Ukraine President was part of the corruption. Zelenski was just elected. But, just keep sing the CT Blues.

Yeah, I thought so, you have no explanation.

Find out what? There's nothing to find out. What you're suggesting is a complete and total witch-hunt, you realize that I hope.
Hunter gets a $50k a month job in a field he has not experience in, he speaks no Ukrainian and he admits he ONLY got it because of his last name but THIS is a witch hunt? What are you afraid of?

I don't like Biden, but that video is not wrong.

four more years of tRump would not be desirable, but would certainly not be something from which we - and the world - would never recover
a bit hyperbolic. and those violins - especially at the end - were atonal

I still have yet to figure out which of these "world leaders" we are supposed to take seriously? The ones who can't even manage the professionalism and diplomacy not to get caught on camera acting like children while talking about the superior allied country's leader? Takes the kick outta this sad commercial - and if we are in attack ads in the primary and they are this sad - well, it doesn't look good

I still have yet to figure out which of these "world leaders" we are supposed to take seriously? The ones who can't even manage the professionalism and diplomacy not to get caught on camera acting like children while talking about the superior allied country's leader? Takes the kick outta this sad commercial - and if we are in attack ads in the primary and they are this sad - well, it doesn't look good

And yet the same people who frowned upon this ad would be giddy with happiness if the reverse happened. That's what I have yet to figure out.

And yet the same people who frowned upon this ad would be giddy with happiness if the reverse happened. That's what I have yet to figure out.

Can you please clarify reverse? I'm doubting you mean me since we've interacted enough for you to know that I'm more upset about the poor competition than wanting Trump to stick around

Can you please clarify reverse? I'm doubting you mean me since we've interacted enough for you to know that I'm more upset about the poor competition than wanting Trump to stick around

It means that if Trump had done the same with Biden, it would be a different reaction from the same people.

It means that if Trump had done the same with Biden, it would be a different reaction from the same people.

Most of them, ya, I don't argue that

It is a pretty partisan board, even if both sides are represented

Most of them, ya, I don't argue that

It is a pretty partisan board, even if both sides are represented

Exactly. That's what I don't get. If one is upset about what the other side did, then one should be equally as upset if their side does the same.

Exactly. That's what I don't get. If one is upset about what the other side did, then one should be equally as upset if their side does the same.

I will very much agree with this! Especially obvious when you don't feel tied to one party for party's sake

I will very much agree with this! Especially obvious when you don't feel tied to one party for party's sake

I am a liberal Democrat but I still see the whole picture. I've had good discussions with conservative Republicans and understood their point of view.

:)

I am a liberal Democrat but I still see the whole picture. I've had good discussions with conservative Republicans and understood their point of view.

:)

I've definitely noticed you are one of the open ones and it makes your input all that more valuable imo - I'm much quicker to listen to someone who takes in both sides before speaking

I've definitely noticed you are one of the open ones and it makes your input all that more valuable imo - I'm much quicker to listen to someone who takes in both sides before speaking

Believe me I've been convinced by very conservative posters on Fox News forums on a few things, though very rare. And why did I sound like Trump? :lamo

I don't know what your comment means. But I don't see any answer from you on my question?

They have no answer, Ukraine corruption was not even on Rumps radar, ya right Mr Corruption fighter my arse. Only a simpleton believes that BS.

Believe me I've been convinced by very conservative posters on Fox News forums on a few things, though very rare. And why did I sound like Trump? :lamo

I've often found myself convinced by solid arguments on both sides - actually used to consider myself right, but nowadays very moderate or even left because it depends so much on the issue

Of course, my core belief that monopolies are dangerous means I don't want big government, but that doesn't mean crazy deregulation or that we can't take care of those in need

And so it begins.

Notice he's campaigning against Trump, that means he doesn't think his democrat opponents are a threat. Biden believes he'll be the democrat candidate.

He also believes little kids like to rub his legs, and sit on his lap.

This man just needs to go away to a nice ranch, and live out the rest of his days in peace... away from the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom