• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden nominates David Chipman to run the American Federation of Teachers

GummyVitamins

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I’m proud to nominate David Chipman for the director of the AFT. David knows the AFT well.

I'm not sure what his education qualifications are or why Biden would nominate a director for an AFT position, but alas this is what qualifies as normal in 2021. Apparently this is good news because the AFT hasn't had a permanent leader for about six years now. Good leadership starts from the top. I'm sure Biden will do wonders with the AFT now that he's running the show.

I'm not sure what his education qualifications are or why Biden would nominate a director for an AFT position, but alas this is what qualifies as normal in 2021. Apparently this is good news because the AFT hasn't had a permanent leader for about six years now. Good leadership starts from the top. I'm sure Biden will do wonders with the AFT now that he's running the show.

Because Trumpists have standing to question the qualifications of appointees?

How original. 😂 With all that real estate he owns you don't need to give him free rent.

View attachment 67327476

If you are confused about why someone might compare the last president to the current president on a political debate forum, maybe political debate forums are just not your kind of thing.

If you are confused about why someone might compare the last president to the current president on a political debate forum, maybe political debate forums are just not your kind of thing.
The only person confused here is you. Nobody expects anything other than "Orange Man Bad" from some users on this forum. I get that it's your MO to use "Trumpist" as an insult to anyone you think disagrees with you regardless if they support or ever voted for Trump. That doesn't change anything I've said.. the man is still living rent free in your head. He's got a lot of property, they haven't all gone bankrupt. You can charge him something for the amount of space he takes up. I'm not sure why you think your post is so clever as to confuse someone. The only person confused here is you.

And what are we supposed to be outraged about now? Because he said "AFT" instead of "ATF"? You need a life.

Because Trumpists have standing to question the qualifications of appointees?

No. Because they are mad that Biden transposed letters. It's a national tragedy, I tell you!

The Biden Derangement Syndrome is going to give these people heart attacks.

Back
Top Bottom