• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden met with Hunter Biden business partner at the White House

trixare4kids

Trix has reentered the building.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Hunter Biden’s closest business partner made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations between 2009 and 2015, including a sitdown with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the West Wing.
Visitor logs from the White House of former President Barack Obama reviewed by The Post cast further doubt over Joe Biden’s claims that he knew nothing of his son’s dealings.
Eric Schwerin met with Vice President Biden on November 17, 2010 in the West Wing, when he was the president of the since-dissolved investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners.

The logs also reveal that Schwerin met with various close aides of both Joe and Jill Biden at key moments in Hunter’s life when he was striking multi-million dollar deals in foreign countries, including China. Yet President Biden has long insisted he had no involvement in his son’s foreign affairs. “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” he said in 2019.

”Not everyone gets to meet the Vice President of the United States in the White House. The press should be asking why Hunter Biden’s business associates — like Eric Schwerin — had that privilege and were given access to the Obama White House,” said Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin). “This is additional evidence that Joe Biden lied when he said he never discussed Hunter’s foreign business dealings. It’s well past time for the corporate media to demand the truth from Joe Biden. The corruption of Biden Inc. must be exposed.”

So why did Joe lie when asked if he knew anything about Hunter's business deals?

So why did Joe lie when asked if he knew anything about Hunter's business deals?
Do you have links to transcripts of what was discussed at the meetings?

Or is this thread evidence of HDS?

If Hunter and Joe are guilty of crimes, I hope TPTB arrest them and put the FRW out of their misery.

Last edited:
When was Hunter involved with this guy? Was he a partner with him in 2010? Why does this indicate Joe Biden knew of Hunter's business dealings.... I'll wait for the rest of the story.

Hmmm... Hunter Biden is 52. These meetings were 22 years ago when Hunter was 30. Was Hunter a business partner
with this guy back then? Does anyone know? Or are we just to assume they were partners back then? Seems some have.

Hmmm... Hunter Biden is 52. These meetings were 22 years ago when Hunter was 30. Was Hunter a business partner
with this guy back then? Does anyone know? Or are we just to assume they were partners back then? Seems some have.
It's the 'shock' value of the headline. If you are a trump supporter, who cares if it's 'misleading'?

I also see Schwerin was an Obama appointee at one time. Joe was obviously VP at the time. Tell me what this means. Was it illegal? How many of Joe's cabinet and associates have been arrested, pled guilty/convicted and sent to jail?

"OMFG DID YOU GUYZ HEAR SOMEONE SAID 'HUNTER' RIGHT THEN!

WE'VE GOT HIM NOW! WAIT, WAIT - WHO JUST SAID 'HILLARY'? I SWEAR SOMEONE DID!"

Isn’t he the guy that was hunters college roommate and close family friend of the Biden’s???

This thread is a hoot!

Back
Top Bottom