• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden: Lindsey Graham Will Regret Investigating Me His Whole Life

Trump

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Last edited:
hey Joe....its just an investigation.....nothing to hide no big deal.

geez.... why so hostile over investigation by Senate?

Wonder what the OP’s avatar will be when Durham /Barr Report doesn’t meet expectations.........

When will Barr issue his summation?

Can we just fast forward to the movie and find out what blackmail material that someone has on Graham (and on Trump).

Wonder what the OP’s avatar will be when Durham /Barr Report doesn’t meet expectations.........

When will Barr issue his summation?

His investigation is going a lot faster than Mueller's did. That no details are leaking out indicates that unlike Mueller, he is finding actual crimes.

Lindsey is on record calling Trupm everything that Trump is...moronic, liar, danger to the nation, etc.
Lindsey is also in record talking candidly about what an incredible human being Joe Biden is.

What happened to Lindsey to make it support Trump and throw Joe under the bus?

What will yours be when it does?

What do you know about mine?

Yours is a stock photo, I think there is at least one other poster that uses yours......:2wave:

Isn't Rodger Stone getting ready to do decades in prison for attempted intimidation that was far less than this?

7 guilty verdicts on 7 felonies, hoping for a pardon.
What about Manafort? He's in federal prison too.
What about Cohen? He's in federal prison too.

You guys support such corruption, it's only natural to want you to get your due...justice and all.

Lindsey is on record calling Trupm everything that Trump is...moronic, liar, danger to the nation, etc.
Lindsey is also in record talking candidly about what an incredible human being Joe Biden is.

What happened to Lindsey to make it support Trump and throw Joe under the bus?

Graham evolved to understand how ****ed up his former friend John McCain was in helping to frame Trump with Steele Dossier:doh

What do you know about mine?

Yours is a stock photo, I think there is at least one other poster that uses yours......:2wave:

Never suggested it wasn't a stock photo.

I see my question threw you from your stool....

His investigation is going a lot faster than Mueller's did. That no details are leaking out indicates that unlike Mueller, he is finding actual crimes.

Count those chickens.......

Can we just fast forward to the movie and find out what blackmail material that someone has on Graham (and on Trump).

Putin probably has sex tapes of Trump in Russia as well as tons of financials showing he is deep into Russian pockets.

Joe throws down against Graham

wonder if CORNPOP will make a visit to Graham's office

Joe Biden: Lindsey Graham Will 'Regret' Investigating Me ‘His Whole Life'

Not much of a "throw down" when you quote the full thing, assuming what's in the article is the full thing (I have to auto-doubt it given your posting history)

“Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life,” Biden told CNN host Don Lemon in a Friday interview in South Carolina. “I say Lindsey, I just — I’m just embarrassed by what you’re doing, for you. I mean, my Lord.“They have him under their thumb right now. They know he knows that if he comes out against Trump, he’s got a real tough road for reelection, number one,” the former vice president continued about the South Carolina senator. Biden then said he is “angered” by the probe because of his long friendship with Graham dating back to their time together in the Senate and suggested President Trump may have pressured him to launch the probe. “He knows me; he knows my son; he knows there’s nothing to this,” he vented. “Trump is now essentially holding power over him that even the Ukrainians wouldn’t yield to. The Ukrainians would not yield to, quote, ‘investigate Biden’ — there’s nothing to investigate about Biden or his son.”

Not a throwdown, not a threat, just a reflection on the craven partisan idiocy Graham has been reduced to in thrall to the orange lout.

The Trumpist lied again. Go figure.

:roll:

Graham evolved to understand how ****ed up his former friend John McCain was in helping to frame Trump with Steele Dossier:doh
Graham suddenly opposes Biden because of McCain?

Your post sounds as stupid as Trump.

Never suggested it wasn't a stock photo.

I see my question threw you from your stool....

Most of you posts are you throwing your stool........:2wave:

Count those chickens.......

I think they're down to one. The whole IG investigation didn't turn up anything relevant to Trump and the person it turned up about was booted long ago.

Not much of a "throw down" when you quote the full thing, assuming what's in the article is the full thing (I have to auto-doubt it given your posting history)

“Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life,” Biden told CNN host Don Lemon in a Friday interview in South Carolina. “I say Lindsey, I just — I’m just embarrassed by what you’re doing, for you. I mean, my Lord.“They have him under their thumb right now. They know he knows that if he comes out against Trump, he’s got a real tough road for reelection, number one,” the former vice president continued about the South Carolina senator. Biden then said he is “angered” by the probe because of his long friendship with Graham dating back to their time together in the Senate and suggested President Trump may have pressured him to launch the probe. “He knows me; he knows my son; he knows there’s nothing to this,” he vented. “Trump is now essentially holding power over him that even the Ukrainians wouldn’t yield to. The Ukrainians would not yield to, quote, ‘investigate Biden’ — there’s nothing to investigate about Biden or his son.”

Not a throwdown, not a threat, just a reflection on the craven partisan idiocy Graham has been reduced to in thrall to the orange lout.

The Trumpist lied again. Go figure.

:roll:

so Joe says he's innocent...let's believe him:lamo

Graham suddenly opposes Biden because of McCain?

Your post sounds as stupid as Trump.

go ask Obama why they had concerns about Biden and his son's corrupt dealings around the world

Back
Top Bottom