• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris YOU KNOW It's time to bailout the taxpayers simple as that ........ bailing out the taxpayers bails about the economy.

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It's time to bailout the taxpayers simple as that ........ bailing out the taxpayers bails about the economy.

Nancy Pelosi/ Sen Schumer/Sen Mitch :We The People Know How To Make A Stimulus Package Work

Please Stop Throwing Special Interest Preferential Tax Dollar Packages At Your Corporate Special Interest Money

Forget rhetoric we need action. Like a serious stimulus package = the demo party needs to present a healthy stimulus package for the people to feed into the economy. WE THE PEOPLE KNOW this impacts the economy substantially. It’s excellent use of tax dollars whereas corporate subsidies are not.

The employed did not ask the government to treat the coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile the GOP government is still advising no need to worry all will be swell. Yet more than 227,000 have died. And a few hundred thousand others are still trying to stay alive.

We the people also know APPROXIMATELY 5,000 have died in China as a result of COVID-19.

Why did the Capitol Hill GOP funnel billions upon billons of tax dollars from the COVID relief fund to white collar industry management as we speak? This is reckless use of our tax dollars. White collar wealthy do NOT need bailed out.

Elected officials pay themselves more than $3,370 per week ( $174,000-$400,000 annually) plus a variety of expense accounts = Are big Gov’t officials over paid? Think about this as millions of Americans are struggling.

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2400 twice a month until further notice to spend in the economy = economic growth. WE know how to keep small business employers in business and we know that we create economic growth with our spending which in effect creates new jobs and secures existing jobs.

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2400 twice a month to spend in the economy which would assist to insure job security and plenty of economic growth. Home improvement, tires, food, mortgage or rent, books, school supplies, winter coats, shoes, utility bills, medical bills etc etc. After all tax dollars do belong to the taxpayers.

WE TAXPAYERS ARE NOT STUPID!

At the heart of it, Citizens United needs to be overturned--if we want to reduce the impact of corporatization of DC.

That won't happen unless we supersize the court like we're sitting in front of McDonald's and we've got a screaming 195-pound 6-year-old kid in the back, kicking the shit out of the driver's seat.

Harris might do allot of things, but the Post-Obama Democrats will NEVER help all Americans, only Select Americans.

Harris doesn't want to do anything they might help the "Evil White-Males".

Harris does support taking the life savings and home equity from the "Dirty Evil Whites" and redistributing it as Reparations for Slavery... She said so, multiple times!

I won't be voting for the party of blatant anti-white discrimination!

I cannot inherit the legal GUILT for crimes committed 120 years before I was born, just because I superficially look a bit like the actual criminals who lived back then.

I don't want my house's equity given to someone who arrive in America last week, based on their skin-tone.

No!

Go to hell!

-

Harris might do allot of things, but the Post-Obama Democrats will NEVER help all Americans, only Select Americans.

Harris doesn't want to do anything they might help the "Evil White-Males".

Harris does support taking the life savings and home equity from the "Dirty Evil Whites" and redistributing it as Reparations for Slavery... She said so, multiple times!

I won't be voting for the party of blatant anti-white discrimination!

I cannot inherit the legal GUILT for crimes committed 120 years before I was born, just because I superficially look a bit like the actual criminals who lived back then.

I don't want my house's equity given to someone who arrive in America last week, based on their skin-tone.

No!

Go to hell!

-
Trump wants to build concentration camps

Hey this is fun

It's time to bailout the taxpayers simple as that ........ bailing out the taxpayers bails about the economy.

Nancy Pelosi/ Sen Schumer/Sen Mitch :We The People Know How To Make A Stimulus Package Work

Please Stop Throwing Special Interest Preferential Tax Dollar Packages At Your Corporate Special Interest Money

Forget rhetoric we need action. Like a serious stimulus package = the demo party needs to present a healthy stimulus package for the people to feed into the economy. WE THE PEOPLE KNOW this impacts the economy substantially. It’s excellent use of tax dollars whereas corporate subsidies are not.

The employed did not ask the government to treat the coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile the GOP government is still advising no need to worry all will be swell. Yet more than 227,000 have died. And a few hundred thousand others are still trying to stay alive.

We the people also know APPROXIMATELY 5,000 have died in China as a result of COVID-19.

Why did the Capitol Hill GOP funnel billions upon billons of tax dollars from the COVID relief fund to white collar industry management as we speak? This is reckless use of our tax dollars. White collar wealthy do NOT need bailed out.

Elected officials pay themselves more than $3,370 per week ( $174,000-$400,000 annually) plus a variety of expense accounts = Are big Gov’t officials over paid? Think about this as millions of Americans are struggling.

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2400 twice a month until further notice to spend in the economy = economic growth. WE know how to keep small business employers in business and we know that we create economic growth with our spending which in effect creates new jobs and secures existing jobs.

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2400 twice a month to spend in the economy which would assist to insure job security and plenty of economic growth. Home improvement, tires, food, mortgage or rent, books, school supplies, winter coats, shoes, utility bills, medical bills etc etc. After all tax dollars do belong to the taxpayers.

WE TAXPAYERS ARE NOT STUPID!

Until Citizens United is over turned the above is workable until such time .........

Back
Top Bottom