• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden is a liar.

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Joe Biden is a liar, plain and simple. He claims he can lower crime in the violent cities in America. How? He already has democrats in charge in all those cities, so who is at fault? Democrats. I'm watching him speak and it's one lie or one exaggeration after another.
He is spreading fear because he has nothing else to offer. Get on the stage with Trump and go head to head and ask and answer questions. Do it Joe and give the American people an honest chance to compare.
He just said Russians attacked U.S. troops. An extreme exaggeration. U.S. coalitions forces and Russian forces are patrolling the same areas and a U.S. and Russian armored vehicles collided and caused minor injuries to 4 U.S. soldiers that appear to be concussions. The forces drew back from the area to insure ist did not escalate. In fact the National Security Council spokesperson John Ullyot spoke on this incident and condemned the Russians part in it. Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley spoke to his Russian counterpart, Gen. Valery Gerasimov, on Wednesday, and Ullyot said "The Coalition and the United States do not seek escalation with any national military forces, but U.S. forces always retain the inherent right and obligation to defend themselves from hostile acts."

This is the typical way these situations are handled. Unless of course you want to start shooting. Russian planes fly close to American air space on a regulare basis at the Alaskan border, we don't react in a war stance.

Biden is preaching fear and using lies and exaggerations to do so. Remember Obams' comment to Russians PM, "Tell Valdimir I can do more after the election". But Biden says he and Obama were strong on Russian, or Hillary's reset button fiasco.
Biden's never been strong on much. He did push the judicial act under the Clinton admin that put millions of black men in jail for minor drug offenses. Trump signed the First Step Act which he initiated to free many black offenders from unfairly severe sentences for non violent crimes. Not Biden, Not Obama, Not Clinton. Donald J Trump.
Biden and the democrats are doing what they always do,..Lie and preach fear and doom and gloom and racism and victimization. Better be smart and look up the facts.

Last edited:
Joe Biden is a liar, plain and simple. He claims he can lower crime in the violent cities in America. How? He already has democrats in charge in all those cities, so who is at fault? Democrats. I'm watching him speak and it's one lie or one exaggeration after another.
He is spreading fear because he has nothing else to offer. Get on the stage with Trump and go head to head and ask and answer questions. Do it Joe and give the American people an honest chance to compare.

Still better than 4 more years of Trump.

Let's say, for arguments sake, Joe Biden did lie regularly. You, being an unabashed Trump supporter have lost all credibility in calling people out for being liars.

The question is about the order of magnitude, and Donald Trump lies at such a rate that no politician in history could ever compete. He's the Babe Ruth, Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan of lying all rolled into one. Dont for one second now pretend you care about honesty.

He just said Russians attacked U.S. troops. An extreme exaggeration. U.S. coalitions forces and Russian forces are patrolling the same areas and a U.S. and Russian armored vehicles collided and caused minor injuries to 4 U.S. soldiers that appear to be concussions. The forces drew back from the area to insure ist did not escalate. In fact the National Security Council spokesperson John Ullyot spoke on this incident and condemned the Russians part in it. Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley spoke to his Russian counterpart, Gen. Valery Gerasimov, on Wednesday, and Ullyot said "The Coalition and the United States do not seek escalation with any national military forces, but U.S. forces always retain the inherent right and obligation to defend themselves from hostile acts."

This is the typical way these situations are handled. Unless of course you want to start shooting. Russian planes fly close to American air space on a regulare basis at the Alaskan border, we don't react in a war stance.

Biden is preaching fear and using lies and exaggerations to do so. Remember Obams' comment to Russians PM, "Tell Valdimir I can do more after the election". But Biden says he and Obama were strong on Russian, or Hillary's reset button fiasco.
Biden's never been strong on much. He did push the judicial act under the Clinton admin that put millions of black men in jail for minor drug offenses. Trump signed the First Step Act which he initiated to free many black offenders from unfairly severe sentences for non violent crimes. Not Biden, Not Obama, Not Clinton. Donald J Trump.
Biden and the democrats are doing what they always do,..Lie and preach fear and doom and gloom and racism and victimization. Better be smart and look up the facts.

I just don't see how this is any different than Trump.

Doesn't Trump lie??????????????????????????????????????????????????

:lol:. He gives a prepared speech inside an old mill with no audience and took no questions from the media. There were a couple of dozen people stand outside. And of course he blames Trump once again for the unrest. It was a speech to attempt to undo the damage over his lack of effort to address the violence and to try and counter his tanking polls. And his campaign has a big problem because it is on record that members of his team have been donating to a fund to post bail for those who have been arrested for violence.

Democrats whine about lying for years, then nominate the guy with the most extensive history of lying.

They only pretend to care.

Democrats whine about lying for years, then nominate the guy with the most extensive history of lying.

Trump has lied more in his first term than the last two presidents total terms COMBINED and they had 8 years a piece. Trump is a lying sack of **** and his supporters are scum sucking morons who are a waste of air. I celebrate their passing each time I come across one in the obituaries.

Biden lies and even said he his votes are for sale. As for lying, in a meeting with rich people he promised he would not raise their taxes and that if he is elected "nothing will fundamentally change." In this, he explained he can not win without rich people's support.

While making that deal with the richest people in the world, he has been telling the peasants the exact opposite.

Trump has lied more in his first term than the last two presidents total terms COMBINED and they had 8 years a piece. Trump is a lying sack of **** and his supporters are scum sucking morons who are a waste of air. I celebrate their passing each time I come across one in the obituaries.
So in your case it's not that you don't care, you're just a raging hypocrite. Thanks for clearing that up for me - I stand corrected.

Still better than 4 more years of Trump.

Trump does. Most politicians promise and don’t deliver. Like him or not he is not sitting around studying polls like Biden’s handlers. “Hmmm... Should use the word “ain’t” or “I’m not”” with this crowd? Poll test it, ASAP!”

:lol:. He gives a prepared speech inside an old mill with no audience and took no questions from the media. There were a couple of dozen people stand outside. And of course he blames Trump once again for the unrest. It was a speech to attempt to undo the damage over his lack of effort to address the violence and to try and counter his tanking polls. And his campaign has a big problem because it is on record that members of his team have been donating to a fund to post bail for those who have been arrested for violence.

What has Trump opined as far as “leadership?”

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/398887965302091776?s=21

Trump does. Most politicians promise and don’t deliver. Like him or not he is not sitting around studying polls like Biden’s handlers. “Hmmm... Should use the word “ain’t” or “I’m not”” with this crowd? Poll test it, ASAP!”

Biden holds no office at present. What do you expect him to be able to do besides campaign? The things Trump has done as president has led us to where we are today. Perhaps the things Biden does as president will lead us to a better place? That seems to be the role of the Democratic party in the last 20-30 years: Clean up the mess Republicans make when they are in power.

Trump doesn’t study polls?

I scoff........:shock:

So in your case it's not that you don't care, you're just a raging hypocrite. Thanks for clearing that up for me - I stand corrected.

Oh please, if you cared about presidents lying there would be NO WAY you could even support Trump. The only one demonstrating their hypocrisy is YOU since you are one of the biggest Trump apologists on this board.

Ultimate hypocrites.

You guys are like obese people that make fun of other people because of their weight.

Oh what! Trump did that!!!

Oh good, the umpteenth hypocritical and also ironic thread where someone on the right is all upset that Biden is "a liar."

This is going to be a very long election cycle.

Wouldn't it be easier to say, [Insert Politician Name Here] is a liar?

Wouldn't it be easier to say, [Insert Politician Name Here] is a liar?

So you are admitting, Trump lies?

Out of the thousands of documented lies, Trump has told, which one is the worst in your opinion?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I care when/that politicians lie. What I do not care even a little bit about is what some Trump MAGA cultist says about Biden and his supposed lies.

Furthermore, if it's honesty that decides my vote, the choice is clear - I'll vote for Biden. We've never seen a president as openly disdainful of the truth, reality, verifiable facts as Trump. It's not that he's dishonest exactly, it's that Trump has no regard for the truth - he simply doesn't care what the truth is, and so isn't bound in any way by the facts. If he believes saying something will help him, he'll say it. That's where the decision making begins and ends.

At this point most Trump supporters are just bots/zombies. They can't defend his positions without an ounce of reason/intellectualism so they just spew recycled talking points and leave, rinse and repeat.

I would be disgusted, but it is hard to get mad at brainwashed supporters just parroting what they are told to do.

So you are admitting, Trump lies?

Out of the thousands of documented lies, Trump has told, which one is the worst in your opinion?

Of course .. there isn't a politician alive that is 100% truthful.

There were several across Education (Eliminate Common Core), Immigration (Removing Illegal Aliens), Healthcare (Repealing/replacing Obamacare and availability of health insurance across state lines) and Investigations (Appointing a prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton).

Oh please, if you cared about presidents lying there would be NO WAY you could even support Trump. The only one demonstrating their hypocrisy is YOU since you are one of the biggest Trump apologists on this board.
You're the one who has been whining about lying for years. Why the sudden change?

You're the one who has been whining about lying for years. Why the sudden change?

Funny it was you Trump apologists that complained about Obama lying for years, why did you excuse Trump for 4 years? Oh yeah, you're hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom