• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden-Hunters shared bank accounts make president target FBI probe...

Um, he [the old perp] owes it to you [the younger perp].

****. I have a security clearance. This one time, I covered my youngest brother's half of our car insurance because we are on the same policy.

Then he paid me back because "he owed it to me."

Please don't tell the government.

Nothing unless you are selling the art as a cover for favors from your pops who is president.

Finally, someone with evidence. I can't wait to see what you have.

edit: I know the L.A. art scene a little. Some awful art sells for a lot of money. However, a lot of the time they just publish some bullshit numbers. This helps the artist, the gallery, and anyone who was associated with it so it doesn't go down as a "flop."

Art is also used a fair amount for money laundering, but it is a convoluted process and the artist isn't involved.

Of course, if people were cool with the Trump dealings, which were waaaaaay more expansive, then they shouldn't give a shit about this.

Would you like to see an investigation of that claim? I certainly wouldn't be opposed.

So you agree that you don't know it's true?

What does having FBI informants there have to do with anything anyway? The kegger attendees stormed the Capitol carrying the flags of traitors while beating up cops and screaming to hang the Vice President because they were stupid enough to believe that idiot Trump's lie about winning the election. If the FBI had informants there, good for them. The FBI apparently cares more about the country than the Trump traitors do.

I have a shared bank account with my mother and sister. By all means, investigate, but just because someone has a shared bank account doesn't mean anything is wrong.
If anything becomes of this, in which I doubt, all Pres Biden needs to do is tear a page out of Trump's playbook and throw out several diversions/lie lie lie when asked about it and hire on several more lawyers to squirrel this teeny tiny burger story away. I hear Rudy is available for lawyer advisory work only - cheap. Rudy for Travel (Ukraine/Russia his specialties). :LOL:

If anything becomes of this, in which I doubt, all Pres Biden needs to do is tear a page out of Trump's playbook and throw out several diversions/lie lie lie when asked about it and hire on several more lawyers to squirrel this teeny tiny burger story away. I hear Rudy is available for lawyer advisory work only - cheap. Rudy for Travel (Ukraine/Russia his specialties). :LOL:
That is, assuming of course,. he did something improper.

Why does anyone care if father and son have a shared bank account? That is 100% their personal, confidential, legally protected business.
If Hunter was being paid by a foreign government for services and those funds were being deposited in the shared account then the "Big Guy" got his $10,000 cut via a shared account. It would allow the "Big Guy" to claim he never received money from a foreign government while he was VP.

Senior perp said he knew nothing of Junior perp's business affairs yet the guy handling Senior perp's money was Junior perp's business partner.
You two sound awfully defensive for some reason.
Relax
. You can still fall back on Senior perp's mental condition for an excuse ... for now.
The thinly veiled insults must be a form of self-soothing.

"President Joe Biden could become embroiled in an FBI investigation of Hunter's finances, experts say, as emails reveal the father and son shared accounts and paid each other's bills.
Emails recovered by DailyMail.com from Hunter's abandoned laptop between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes, discussing the father and son paying each other's household bills, and even fielding requests for a book deal for the then-vice president, as well as managing the donation of Joe's senate papers to the University of Delaware.
It is unclear why Schwerin had this intimate role in the vice president's affairs rather than government officials in the Office of the Vice President."

EWWWWW ... this example caught my eye cuz it doesn't sound particularly good.

48894671-10070093-image-a-7_1633632713145.jpg

Oh well, another Hunter Biden scandal for the media to bury.
Failboat.jpg

It was ok for Tweety to have an international business with his kids while holding office, though. We'll go directly to so what in this case.
Much like the deficit and personal character, it's nice to see the right care about political corruption again.

I wonder what could have possibly changed?

Much like the deficit and personal character, it's nice to see the right care about political corruption again.

I wonder what could have possibly changed?
I don’t even think there’s corruption here. Doesn’t his son have an issue with drugs? There would be a good reason for them to share an account then.

I don’t even think there’s corruption here. Doesn’t his son have an issue with drugs? There would be a good reason for them to share an account then.
There may not be. But that's what the GQP are hanging their faux indignation on.

That’s why we need an investigation, glad you are on board in wanting to see if there is any evidence.
To see if there is any evidence? Don't you need at least some sort of evidence of wrongdoing as a basis for opening an investigation first? Or do you just open investigations against anyone for no reason or whatever reason you can conjure up just because you don't like their politics or the politics of whomever it is they're related to, or friends of? Are we living in a banana republic country?

I'd like to see the deposit record of that account. Hunter got some serious cash from some shady sources, Russia, China..
Deposi t dates and withdrawal records.
I'm sure Giuliani's would be far more interesting.

The best part about this is we hear repeatedly how much better Biden is on corruption than Trump, but throughout this thread, but Trump did the same thing----so Biden isn't better, eh?

You can't just talk the talk, your guy has to walk the walk and Biden is not walking.

"President Joe Biden could become embroiled in an FBI investigation of Hunter's finances, experts say, as emails reveal the father and son shared accounts and paid each other's bills.
Emails recovered by DailyMail.com from Hunter's abandoned laptop between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes, discussing the father and son paying each other's household bills, and even fielding requests for a book deal for the then-vice president, as well as managing the donation of Joe's senate papers to the University of Delaware.
It is unclear why Schwerin had this intimate role in the vice president's affairs rather than government officials in the Office of the Vice President."

EWWWWW ... this example caught my eye cuz it doesn't sound particularly good.

48894671-10070093-image-a-7_1633632713145.jpg

Oh well, another Hunter Biden scandal for the media to bury.
LOL

Wow, that looks legit. LOL

****. I have a security clearance. This one time, I covered my youngest brother's half of our car insurance because we are on the same policy.

Right. Same circumstances. Same thing. Sheesh.

If you are sharing the same funds, part of which might be coming from illegal sources then it's considered laundering ill gotten gains. In other words if Hunter is paying Joe's bills from deposited foreign countries monies it has the appearance of influence.

Not just an account, which is weird enough for a US Vice President, but they share an account-ant.
Biden was VP, he used Citizen perp-1's business accountant, a business Government perp-1 claims to know nothing about, to mingle finances.
The VP's tax refund went to Citizen perp-1's accountant who scrubbed it for Citizen perp-1.

The best part about this is we hear repeatedly how much better Biden is on corruption than Trump, but throughout this thread, but Trump did the same thing----so Biden isn't better, eh?

You can't just talk the talk, your guy has to walk the walk and Biden is not walking.
Sure let me explain it for you because you apparently don't understand. What people are saying is that this thread is stupid because having a shared bank account is extremely common and isn't indicative of any sort of wrongdoing whatsoever. Additionally, some posters are saying that even if Biden did something, which there is no evidence he has, then that isn't different than what Trump did, so if you are a Trump supporter you would be a hypocrite anyways. I don't know why you were incapable of understanding outside of someone having to write it out at a fifth grade level but hopefully this helps and you understand what the discussion is about that you're posting in.

If you are sharing the same funds, part of which might be coming from illegal sources then it's considered laundering ill gotten gains. In other words if Hunter is paying Joe's bills from deposited foreign countries monies it has the appearance of influence.
No, that isn't how anything works, I'm sorry but you're just wrong. Further, you're wrong on the basis of something that's completely made up. So there is even less point to your post.

Damn. Ok. I guess all we need now is evidence. Every time I ask for evidence beyond a Daily Mail conservatives all of a sudden get so busy with chores they never get around to providing it.

I look forward to you breaking the trend.

Back
Top Bottom