• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden-Hunters shared bank accounts make president target FBI probe...

Given the history of Hunter seemingly getting high paying positions without experience while His father was VP and his selling artwork for health profit for his first works while his father is president an investigation into a shared bank account seems fitting. If they find nothing great, if they do prosecute.
Nothing unless you are selling the art as a cover for favors from your pops who is president.
Republicans have nothing left but to completely make stuff up. The idea that he didn't have experience is just a lie for example, and the notion of selling art for favors is obviously something this poster just pulled completely out of his ass. To be honest I don't even know what the point is of even trying to attempt to seem logical, it's just embarrassing at this point. Just say what you truly believe, you don't like Biden and want him locked up and don't care how it's done. We all know what you think anyways so just give it up.

There is zero chance that Papa will become embroiled in the sordid affairs of the "most intelligent" person that he has ever known.

We are not children.

We know that the Dems control all the levels of power in this country, so the media will continue to protect the fragile gentleman who sits in the Oval Office and signs what is placed before him.

In a short time all Dem officials will be totally insulated from accountability just as the current Emperor of China and the current Czar of Russia are.

There is zero chance that Papa will become embroiled in the sordid affairs of the "most intelligent" person that he has ever known.

We are not children.

We know that the Dems control all the levels of power in this country, so the media will continue to protect the fragile gentleman who sits in the Oval Office and signs what is placed before him.

In a short time all Dem officials will be totally insulated from accountability just as the current Emperor of China and the current Czar of Russia are.
Is this spam? I think it is. You don't address anything in the OP. Just an infantile rant about "Dems".

Why does anyone care if father and son have a shared bank account? That is 100% their personal, confidential, legally protected business.
Not for long if the democrats have their way. Nancy wants any transaction over $600 reported to the IRS. Maybe that's just for us little people?

Show us evidence of these favors Hunter Biden is getting. I'll wait.
That’s why we need an investigation, glad you are on board in wanting to see if there is any evidence.

I have a shared bank account with my mother and sister. By all means, investigate, but just because someone has a shared bank account doesn't mean anything is wrong.
That's nice.
I hope none of you three have the baggage of the Bidens.

Nothing unless you are selling the art as a cover for favors from your pops who is president.
Which did not happen.
I'm sure you were entirely outraged that countries trying to gain favor with trump booked rooms at his hotels as well, right?

Let's be realistic about this. Nobody is going to investigate Joe Biden. The true split in DC is not between Republicans and Democrats, it's between the political class and the people. Going after Trump was fine because he was not from the political establishment and his supporters stringently oppose that establishment. That's why McCain lost in 2008. It's not that the establishment cared about Obama but that they hated the idea of Sarah Palin and her unwashed masses of supporters having any influence whatsoever in national government. Biden, on the other hand, is a fixture in the political class and, as such, anything he does is fine and dandy as long as he doesn't bring commoners into the fold.
The one term mistake is the head of a crime family and that is why he has had so many associates arrested. His CFO is under indictment now. The FBI has Hunters laptop and none of this BS is on it either so no there will be no investigation of the phony info the Kremlin put on the phony laptop.

Wow! the infatuation with a NON-government, private citizen.
How's that Benghazi hearing going?
A Dad and a son discuss finances and household bills with an employee of an investment fund firm. OMG!
Swing and a miss. Oh well.
Senior perp said he knew nothing of Junior perp's business affairs yet the guy handling Senior perp's money was Junior perp's business partner.
You two sound awfully defensive for some reason.
Relax. You can still fall back on Senior perp's mental condition for an excuse ... for now.

Senior perp said he knew nothing of Junior perp's business affairs yet the guy handling Senior perp's money was Junior perp's business partner.
You two sound awfully defensive for some reason.
Relax. You can still fall back on Senior perp's mental condition for an excuse ... for now.
so no updates on Benghazi? how about those Hilary Emails? LOL
Do i even need to bring up the dreaded "birth certificate?" HAHA

Let's be realistic about this. Nobody is going to investigate Joe Biden. The true split in DC is not between Republicans and Democrats, it's between the political class and the people. Going after Trump was fine because he was not from the political establishment and his supporters stringently oppose that establishment. That's why McCain lost in 2008. It's not that the establishment cared about Obama but that they hated the idea of Sarah Palin and her unwashed masses of supporters having any influence whatsoever in national government. Biden, on the other hand, is a fixture in the political class and, as such, anything he does is fine and dandy as long as he doesn't bring commoners into the fold.
I know but someone has to force jamokes to be aware of stories that get buried cuz they refuse to see them on their own.
Consider it the responsibility of us all in a free society.
I mean, these people still cling to the "Joe is just a stutterer" excuse.

The one term mistake is the head of a crime family and that is why he has had so many associates arrested. His CFO is under indictment now. The FBI has Hunters laptop and none of this BS is on it either so no there will be no investigation of the phony info the Kremlin put on the phony laptop.
I'm with you. Anything I want to believe is a fact and anything I don't want to believe is Russian propaganda. That really makes the most sense and, most importantly, it saves me a lot of money on security blankets and coloring books.

I'm with you. Anything I want to believe is a fact and anything I don't want to believe is Russian propaganda. That really makes the most sense and, most importantly, it saves me a lot of money on security blankets and coloring books.
You can believe the FBI is corrupt and covering for Biden and that Rudy is really a good lawyer if you want. Have you checked under your bed today? They may be spying on you.

A tabloid got a trove of data on Hunter Biden from Rudy Giuliani. Now, the FBI is probing a possible disinformation campaign.​

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...er-biden-data-trump-ally-giuliani/3661895001/

I'd like to see the deposit record of that account. Hunter got some serious cash from some shady sources, Russia, China..
Deposi t dates and withdrawal records.

Back
Top Bottom