• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden has a Racism Problem

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I like the campaign ads that are pretty much letting Biden and Harris do all the talking.

Seriously what are trumpist trying to do here? Trump is a big time racist so if they care about biden's racism, why are they voting for trump?

Seriously what are trumpist trying to do here? Trump is a big time racist so if they care about biden's racism, why are they voting for trump?

Because nevertrumpers think so much that isn't so. Joe just comes right out and says it.

I like the campaign ads that are pretty much letting Biden and Harris do all the talking.

Since when did you 45 supporters believe that racism is bad? Did Kamala kick you in the nuts or something?

So lets not critic trump for saying that supporting low income housing means "they" will invade your suburban communities and make everything unsafe, especially for those stay at home white women. Seems those outraged about Bidens' so-called racism don't see how racist trump really is.

Since when did you 45 supporters believe that racism is bad? Did Kamala kick you in the nuts or something?

All of the sudden they have started caring about sexual harassment and racism.

All of the sudden they have started caring about sexual harassment and racism.

And sexual assault. Even though they clearly have no clue how that works, either.

So lets not critic trump for saying that supporting low income housing means "they" will invade your suburban communities and make everything unsafe, especially for those stay at home white women. Seems those outraged about Bidens' so-called racism don't see how racist trump really is.

Not everything is about race.
Local control of zoning laws is something that should not be taken away.
People move to suburbs to get away from skyrises, apartment buildings ect.

I'm so glad to see the Democrats were serious about not putting out an 'Old Crusty White Dude'. Being racist just adds credence

Tweety is a white supremacist.

Leave it to Liberals to run and bootlick a Segreationalist to oppose a fascist. If only there wasn't a candidate that wasn't even as half as problematic as Joe Biden.

Yes i don't like living on top of people. i also don't like living with my neighbor able to hear everything that is going on.
I don't want to look out my window and see other buildings.

That is fine if I am on vacation but not raising a family in where the kids can't get out and play.

I'm so glad to see the Democrats were serious about not putting out an 'Old Crusty White Dude'. Being racist just adds credence

Dems aren't the affirmative action party. They deemed a old white guy was the most qualified. Why do you guys support affirmative action?

Leave it to Liberals to run and bootlick a Segreationalist to oppose a fascist. If only there wasn't a candidate that wasn't even as half as problematic as Joe Biden.

1200px-Political_spectrum_horseshoe_model.svg.png

Never said it was, was pointing out that if people are so upset about Biden then why are they not also upset about Trump?

You seriously think that is gonna move the needle with anyone in the face of Trump's constant dog whistling? I guess a sucker is born every day.... :lamo

Congrats on your epic FAIL! :2rofll:

Joe Biden has a Racism Problem
Well yes, he's American. You can't have an eligible Presidential candidate who doesn't have a racism problem? Maybe one day America will deal with it's racism problem but there's no sign of it happening in the foreseeable future. :(

I agree, I think the campaign ads are pretty amazing this time around - better than super bowl. Here's another one where they let their target do all the talking:

Comedy, uh, I mean, campaign gold.

I'm always amused at how those who support the Racist In Chief and are racists themselves, suddenly are so concerned with spreading garbage attempting to allege someone of the opposing party is guilty of what they have been guilty of for years. Trump worshipers has so little to glue together, they are struggling pathetically. Here's your biggest racist, the white nationalist in Washington.

LOL. So, you admit that Biden is a racist.

After years of complaining about "dog whistles," Democrats go and nominate the most obviously racist candidate they can find.

LOL. So, you admit that Biden is a racist.

Well if you believe racism is on a spectrum, I believe he is a little racist. But trump is very racist and supports white supremacy. So if racism is your concern than biden is the best option.

Seems like most Jim Crow era adults have their own peculiar version of racism no matter how racist they think they aren't.

Never said it was, was pointing out that if people are so upset about Biden then why are they not also upset about Trump?

It was your argument that opposition to the feds overriding local zoning laws is rooted in racism.

It was your argument that opposition to the feds overriding local zoning laws is rooted in racism.

In trumps case that seems to apply being that he is the one warning about the invasion into the burbs.....

Back
Top Bottom