• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden has a Racism Problem

And where are schools most segregated?

California...
New York...
Illinois...
Maryland...

You really like to slap up BS without a single source and run. And then you whine about mean ol' liberals calling you out on it.

Wow, I don't see how anyone could call someone else a "dumho" when he thinks he can get away with using MalcolmX as cover for your lying and treason. But that's the cult of Dirtbag projection writ All Caps and Bold. You (or your white racist political ancestors) labeled Malcolm X a terrorist. Now, in your fathomless cowardice and dishonest, you try to hide behind him to spread disgusting filth.

He does not understand Malcom X was telling black people... not to blindly play white people games... Know for himself what his policy is that he supports and stand for the policy he believes.

History has shown and continues to Show:

Black People STILL Vote For Policy that pursues to meet the values of The Preamble, and Principals of The Constitution and the Base Value of What the Declaration of Independence Proclaimed. which is Equality of Person as Individual within the American Democracy..

There is no policy within Today's Republicanism that meets the standard of the Policy that black people support which is the policy that respect the founding documents that this nations system was designed to operate in accordance of principle.

He has no concept or depth to understand what Malcom X said, nor did his ancestry when they fought against anything and everything about Malcom X. They fought against MLK and they Fought Against the Principles John Lewis marched to promote.

If it was not for these great men, many of these Right Winger's would be more rabid today than even that of their ancestry. Even now, they can't understand the Integrity and Dignity to grasp the Speaking of Truth of the Principles of American Democracy, that MLK and Malcom X spoke over 56+ yrs ago.

Last edited:
It appears to me that it is more appropriate to say that the racists have a Joe Biden problem.

giphy.gif

He has no concept or depth to understand what Malcom X said, nor did his ancestry when they fought against anything and everything about Malcom X. They fought against MLK and they Fought Against the Principles John Lewis marched to promote.

I think it's worse than lack of ability to understand. It's a determination NOT to understand anything that threatens his bigotry. To paraphrase an old saw: "It's impossible to get a man to understand something when his racism depends on him not understanding it."

Last edited:
In November over 90% of Blacks will vote for Biden, well over 2/3rds of Latinos will vote for Biden, over 70% of East Asians will vote for Biden, at least 70% of South Asians will vote for Biden, the vast majority of the American Jewish community will vote for Biden. He will have solid majorities of every major minority group in American voting for him. You must think they are all stupid though right?

In contrast, this November David Duke and everyone that listens to him will proudly vote for Trump. All the white nationalists that violently protested in Charlottesville will all proudly vote for Donald Trump. Everyone that flies those Confederate Flags outside of his rallies will all proudly vote for Trump. The Proud Boys will all be Tump voters. White nationalists across the nation will all be proud Trump supporters.

These comments will be fun to revisit after the election.

These comments will be fun to revisit after the election.

They will because I am assuming he only gets what Hillary got demographically just 4 years earlier. Given the level of Trump's overt racism in the last 4 years, Biden will probably even beat those numbers.

They will because I am assuming he only gets what Hillary got demographically just 4 years earlier. Given the level of Trump's overt racism in the last 4 years, Biden will probably even beat those numbers.

Yep, Electing Biden might cure racism but it will kill the patient

Yep, Electing Biden might cure racism but it will kill the patient

Again I think you must think minorities are stupid. 30 years ago 70% of Asians voted for Republicans, now over 70% of Asians vote Democrat. Eisenhower got around 40% f the black vote. Today, even 10% of the black vote is totally out of reach for Trump. Bush did well with the Latino vote, Trump won't even get 30%.

Why do you think that is? Do you it is because minorities are lazy and want free stuff? That seems to be a common view among white conservatives. Do you think it's because they are too stupid to know what is good for them? Again, another common view among white conservatives.

Maybe it's because they see Trump for what he is, a dumber version of George Wallace. Maybe it because they see the Republican Party for what it has become, a white grievance party.

Prior to the pandemic, and the economic crash that resulted from it, the most common defense of Trump's overt racism and white nationalism was "black unemployment rates are at record lows". Even ignoring the fact that black unemployment rates has been declining for years before Trump took office, what does that prove in terms of whether Trump is a racist or not? Black unemployment went down under George Wallace in Alabama, and George Wallace was the first governor in the entire South to provide universal free textbooks for black students, but no one remembers him for that. George Wallace is only remembered for being a champion of racism and those that supported him now have the shame of having supported such a man. It will be no different with Trump, so please, make sure you have a Trump sign in your yard because everyone that knows you, needs to know what kind of a person you are, and what kind of a man you are willing to vote for.

Again I think you must think minorities are stupid. 30 years ago 70% of Asians voted for Republicans, now over 70% of Asians vote Democrat. Eisenhower got around 40% f the black vote. Today, even 10% of the black vote is totally out of reach for Trump. Bush did well with the Latino vote, Trump won't even get 30%.

Why do you think that is? Do you it is because minorities are lazy and want free stuff? That seems to be a common view among white conservatives. Do you think it's because they are too stupid to know what is good for them? Again, another common view among white conservatives.

Maybe it's because they see Trump for what he is, a dumber version of George Wallace. Maybe it because they see the Republican Party for what it has become, a white grievance party.

Prior to the pandemic, and the economic crash that resulted from it, the most common defense of Trump's overt racism and white nationalism was "black unemployment rates are at record lows". Even ignoring the fact that black unemployment rates has been declining for years before Trump took office, what does that prove in terms of whether Trump is a racist or not? Black unemployment went down under George Wallace in Alabama, and George Wallace was the first governor in the entire South to provide universal free textbooks for black students, but no one remembers him for that. George Wallace is only remembered for being a champion of racism and those that supported him now have the shame of having supported such a man. It will be no different with Trump, so please, make sure you have a Trump sign in your yard because everyone that knows you, needs to know what kind of a person you are, and what kind of a man you are willing to vote for.

Again, regardless who wins, the results will be painful for Americans and violence will prevail. Americans are buying guns at an unprecedented rate. I suspect they will not vote for someone who openly admits to coming for your guns door to door. Again, Biden may win and and put a band-aid on the wound, meanwhile, America bleeds from the consequences of his policies. Stick a fork in Ameria

Again, regardless who wins, the results will be painful for Americans and violence will prevail. Americans are buying guns at an unprecedented rate. I suspect they will not vote for someone who openly admits to coming for your guns door to door. Again, Biden may win and and put a band-aid on the wound, meanwhile, America bleeds from the consequences of his policies. Stick a fork in Ameria

America will get through this. At some point, the GOP is going to come to the realization that they have to appeal to a broader demographic of people and moderate some of their policies and rhetoric in order to do so. It may take 10 years before they get to that realization, but it's inevitable, otherwise, they will end up in the same situation as a national party that the GOP is as a state party in California.

The three most popular governors in the nation are Charlie Baker, Phil Scott, and Larry Hogan, all moderate Republicans that reject Trumpism. You would think the GOP would look at them and say "Hey these guys are selling our product in the hardest markets to sell it and they are very popular governors. Let's do what they are doing.", but instead, they don't even let them pick their own state party chairs because they are too moderate. In a country where the majority of kids 15 and under are minorities, you could not have a worse long term strategy.

At the state and local level, I vote for moderate Republicans far more often than I do for Democrats, but at the national level, I don't have that choice with the GOP because every House or Senate candidate the GOP nominates for our house and senate seats, is either a lunatic or panders to white nationalists and the hell of it is, is the Democrats are moving too far to the left, so there is plenty of room for a center-right candidate that is fiscally pragmatic, but more moderate on social issues, to do really well.

America will get through this. At some point, the GOP is going to come to the realization that they have to appeal to a broader demographic of people and moderate some of their policies and rhetoric in order to do so. It may take 10 years before they get to that realization, but it's inevitable, otherwise, they will end up in the same situation as a national party that the GOP is as a state party in California.

The three most popular governors in the nation are Charlie Baker, Phil Scott, and Larry Hogan, all moderate Republicans that reject Trumpism. You would think the GOP would look at them and say "Hey these guys are selling our product in the hardest markets to sell it and they are very popular governors. Let's do what they are doing.", but instead, they don't even let them pick their own state party chairs because they are too moderate. In a country where the majority of kids 15 and under are minorities, you could not have a worse long term strategy.

At the state and local level, I vote for moderate Republicans far more often than I do for Democrats, but at the national level, I don't have that choice with the GOP because every House or Senate candidate the GOP nominates for our house and senate seats, is either a lunatic or panders to white nationalists and the hell of it is, is the Democrats are moving too far to the left, so there is plenty of room for a center-right candidate that is fiscally pragmatic, but more moderate on social issues, to do really well.

I agree in part. In full disclosure, I'm not a registered Republican since firing them in writing 2013. I'm 60 and was a life long Republican. Except for my first election at 18 living in TN. My grandfather told me what handle to pull. lol.... As we know, the Democrats ran the roost in the South. I digress...

I fired the party as they lost their way during the Obama years. Sat on their hands and were complicit in the fundamental change brought upon us. I believe they did so in fear of being called racist. I mean, look at the outrage when the Congressman called Obama a liar while giving a speech about healthcare. By today's comparison, that was a non-event relative to how Trump is treated. Justifications notwithstanding

It takes the Senate and Congress to get anything done which is why nothings been done lol....

Lol really???

You do understand he is a racist, in every aspect of the word.

Which, apparently, you know, given your multiple attempts to derail the thread.

Tell us all how he is a "racist".

Do you know what a racist is? It isn't just the people you see at the Trump Fan Club meetings.

rac·ist

/ˈrāsəst/

noun

noun: racist; plural noun: racists

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

"the comments have led to her being called a racist"

Back
Top Bottom