• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden Has $5.2 Million In 'Unexplained' Income

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Well there’s half the 10m for the ‘Big Guy’.

Where is he trying to hide the rest?

We need impeachment hearings immediately ———

According to financial records, Joe Biden has $5.2 million in “unexplained income” that (by pure coincidence, of course) was acquired around the same time Hunter Biden was raking in big bucks from foreign business deals and earmarking “10 percent for the Big Guy.”

According to financial records, Joe Biden has $5.2 million in “unexplained income” that (by pure coincidence, of course) was acquired around the same time Hunter Biden was raking in big bucks from foreign business deals and earmarking “10 percent for the Big Guy.”

This issue has already been addressed in another absurdly ignorant thread on the subject. Thee is no hidden income and zerohedge is pure unbridled trash.,

Your boy Trump fought bitterly to prevent any of his tax returns from being released. Joe Biden has released the last 20 years of tax returns, and news flash, he pays a lot of taxes.

Stop pretending you care about politicians paying taxes. The years of 2016-2020 proved you don't.

Your boy Trump fought bitterly to prevent any of his tax returns from being released. Joe Biden has released the last 20 years of tax returns, and news flash, he pays a lot of taxes.

Stop pretending you care about politicians paying taxes. The years of 2016-2020 proved you don't.
Hunter told his sister in an email, he paid all the family bills for years and gave half his salary to his father for years. Hidden income for Joe.

And along come the Trumpists to assume it must be true because it's about Biden and sounds negative, then try to troll us with how it's "the left" that "doesn't care about truth" and "loves corruption"

Why, my tingling spidey sense tells me someone might just about to say "commies!"

Joe, "I am not a crook" V2.0 Biden......:)

An anonymous blurb on a sketchy blogsite is not a source.

Hunter told his sister in an email, he paid all the family bills for years and gave half his salary to his father for years. Hidden income for Joe.
I find it ****ing hilarious you guys have so little to criticize Biden on, you have to make up this blogger conspiracy bullshit to make yourselves feel in control. Call me when the indictments happen, little whiners.

I heard Hunter was messing around with Lisa's babby daddy while in Cuba....

^^ got grabbed by fake news

How do nationalists bent on Trump's "fake news" meme end up spamming - foreign - fake news.

Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play? ;)

While I realize that clicking on a ZeroHedge link might cause panic attacks in certain ideological circles the article is largely taken from a DailyMail article which is here. The Mail goes into reasonable detail regarding the discrepancies.

It is rather fascinating that all the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, DoJ and other agencies needed to "sufficiently predicate" a three year investigation into Trump was a mere suggestion from the Clinton campaign that literally EVERYONE knew was bullshit but, since we're talking about Biden here, the only suitable predication for an investigation is...there can be no predication because we're talking about Biden.

While I realize that clicking on a ZeroHedge link might cause panic attacks in certain ideological circles the article is largely taken from a DailyMail article which is here.

lol

"Hey, guys, it's sourced... The Daily Fail (a tabloid)."

You gotta be joking. You see how stupid that looks.

I have no idea about Joe's tax return, but do you REALLY believe he didn't take a cut of little Hunter's extortion cash? I mean, c'mon, he was the star of the show, right?
Secondly, I doubt seriously Old Joe would have exposed that income on a tax return.
This is the real world, people. Get real.

Oh now the right cares about tax returns?!

Hold on...

giphy.gif

I have no idea about Joe's tax return, but do you REALLY believe he didn't take a cut of little Hunter's extortion cash? I mean, c'mon, he was the star of the show, right?
Secondly, I doubt seriously Old Joe would have exposed that income on a tax return.
This is the real world, people. Get real.
where is Trump's tax return?

Because Trump didn't release his tax returns doesn't mean he didn't pay taxes. His Federal returns are roughly 50K pages so chances are virtually all the Democrat whiners would be like the dog that finally caught the car, they wouldn't know what to do with them if they got them.

For people in Trump's income bracket tax audits are an every year event. It makes sense they would be. Like the Russian collusion hoax, Trump doesn't have outstanding tax evasion problems, still the zealots insist he must be a criminal. What a joke.

Let's use the same standard Democrats insist on for denying election fraud, hard proof or shut up about Trump's taxes.

Trump is the same as 99.999% of all tax filers. He pays the minimum required amount. The whiners probably do the same.

Why is Joe running shell S corporations in Delaware?

Back
Top Bottom