• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden Has $5.2 Million In 'Unexplained' Income

No love for Putin or Russia here. Sorry to disappoint.

I do have a reasonably decent understanding of human nature, though.
Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial political content, including conspiracy theories and fringe rhetoric advancing radical right and pro-Russia positions.

While I realize that clicking on a ZeroHedge link might cause panic attacks in certain ideological circles the article is largely taken from a DailyMail article which is here. The Mail goes into reasonable detail regarding the discrepancies.
Link doesn’t work. Doesn’t matter though, as The Daily Mail is no more credible than zerotruth anyways.
It is rather fascinating that all the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, DoJ and other agencies needed to "sufficiently predicate" a three year investigation into Trump was a mere suggestion from the Clinton campaign that literally EVERYONE knew was bullshit but, since we're talking about Biden here, the only suitable predication for an investigation is...there can be no predication because we're talking about Biden.
It’s completely normal for you to post ridiculous, proven false crap like the above.

Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial political content, including conspiracy theories and fringe rhetoric advancing radical right and pro-Russia positions.
I don't follow Zero Hedge.

See post #37.
"While NBC News reported in 2015 that Trump claimed in a press release that he was worth more than $10 billion, that’s widely regarded as more bravado than reality."

Wait, Trump claimed this in a press release and you believe him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Still waiting for this healthcare plan too? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't think Rush Limbaugh died. I believe he posts here.

Well there’s half the 10m for the ‘Big Guy’.

Where is he trying to hide the rest?

We need impeachment hearings immediately ———

According to financial records, Joe Biden has $5.2 million in “unexplained income” that (by pure coincidence, of course) was acquired around the same time Hunter Biden was raking in big bucks from foreign business deals and earmarking “10 percent for the Big Guy.”

Well......he did say that Hunter was the smartest man he knows. Amazing really.

I don't follow Zero Hedge.

There's this thing called Google and you can find out about stuff there. So you can't just defend everything by claiming ignorance. "I don't know anything" can't be your response to everything.

"While NBC News reported in 2015 that Trump claimed in a press release that he was worth more than $10 billion, that’s widely regarded as more bravado than reality."

Wait, Trump claimed this in a press release and you believe him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Still waiting for this healthcare plan too? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sadly, I no longer believe the main stream media. They are, without question, proven liars.

Sadly, I no longer believe the main stream media. They are, without question, proven liars.

That's insane. Your current positions are:

1. Total ignorance (regarding zerohedge).
2. Insane bs.

Total ignorance and insane bs cannot be your only positions.

lol

"Hey, guys, it's sourced... The Daily Fail (a tabloid)."

You gotta be joking. You see how stupid that looks.
Uh, no. No they don't.

Just let them ramble. They are insignificant but entertaining, still.

Reminds of what I once read on the jobsite shithouse door. "Hire the handicap. They are fun to watch."

2. Insane bs.

Wanna bet?

It actually is what Fox News (mainstream media) and other fringe whackjob "news" sites wants.....people to think the mainstream media are liars and only the fridge sites are telling the truth.

We've seen it. We've all seen 9/11 Truthers. It's the same thing except about Trump.

There's this thing called Google and you can find out about stuff there. So you can't just defend everything by claiming ignorance. "I don't know anything" can't be your response to everything.
That's true about Google. I find, though, that sometimes I have to wade through 2 or 3 pages of leftist propaganda before finding the correct information.

Jesus some folks here act like they never put on a coat and found and extra $5 bill in a pocket. It’s kind of like that, in one of his more senior moments Joe stuck $5.2 billion in a pair of summer shorts and just found it when pulling out his summer clothes. It’s an easy mistake to make.

That's true about Google. I find, though, that sometimes I have to wade through 2 or 3 pages of leftist propaganda before finding the correct information.
"Correct information" = Information I want to believe

Well, how about you do some "research" and get back to us about Zerohedge.

Jesus some folks here act like they never put on a coat and found and extra $5 bill in a pocket. It’s kind of like that, in one of his more senior moments Joe stuck $5.2 billion in a pair of summer shorts and just found it when pulling out his summer clothes. It’s an easy mistake to make.
So you believe a pro-Russian propaganda site as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Once "the party of Christianity" decided it could lie 24/7 with no repercussions it became a massive advantage.

They already had the evangelicals and haters and then they added the gullibles.

So you believe a pro-Russian propaganda site as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The Daily Mail is trashy but not sure I would qualify them as pro Russian. Unless of course you consider anything reporting on Biden as pro Russian

2. Insane bs.

I don't follow zero hedge. Sorry.
And the media are liars. They told you Trump was a Russian agent/stooge for 3 1/2 years and you believed it. I remember the daily/weekly BOMBSHELL!! predictions on CNN/MSNBC/CBS of the imminent downfall of the evil Trump administration from some tidbit of bullshit they were pushing.

THEY WERE LIARS. Face it, man.

If your time is that important to you, why don't you just go straight to imawhackado.com to get what you need?

Back
Top Bottom