• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden: good for the n*gr* good for the black

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
How can Joe Biden get away with the n-word not be a racist and why should afroamericans vote for Job Biden and a racist?

Joe said the n-word in 1973, that is not a racist problem?

Do they still use that word in Russia?

Nobody will be voting for Mr. Biden.

They will be voting for the de facto President, Ms. Kamala Harris.

So it doesn't matter what Mr. Biden has said or done. No one cares! He is totally irrelevant.

How can Joe Biden get away with the n-word not be a racist and why should afroamericans vote for Job Biden and a racist?

Yes, how horrible of him to quote other language that used that word 47 years ago. You have convinced me. I will vote for someone else. :roll:

Lol, 1973. And I think it's hard even for a Trump supporter to claim that Trump has never used the N word in his entire life.

So it doesn't matter what Mr. Biden has said or done. No one cares! He is totally irrelevant.
I'm voting for Biden. Not only does he match my views the most of almost anyone else running (likely he would match better than most other Dem nominees that were in the running), but I loved most of his answers during his interview with Trevor Noah. I'd prefer he was younger.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

That was nearly 50 years ago :lol:

Also I am guessing you now think that the United Negro College Fund is now racist too.

I think you're making more of a thing than it is. Biden did use THE N word in 1985 numerous times in quote during Senate hearings. Biden using the OTHER N word (my, how we dance) is what I think you're talking about. 47 dang yrs ago. And, no, that is not a racist problem.

Anyone know for sure if this really happened, and if so what was really said? (There must be something to this internet meme floating around.)

I think you're making more of a thing than it is. Biden did use THE N word in 1985 numerous times in quote during Senate hearings. Biden using the OTHER N word (my, how we dance) is what I think you're talking about. 47 dang yrs ago. And, no, that is not a racist problem.
All I can think about now is "Oh my lucky stars, a negro".

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

YOu don't understand the leftist double standards.
Once you understand that you will get a better picture.

now you can expect to see the deflections.

deflection number 2

Lol, 1973. And I think it's hard even for a Trump supporter to claim that Trump has never used the N word in his entire life.

We know how you would react if Trump said said thing

Oh yeah, Biden also said if you don't vote on Biden you are not black enough!

YOu don't understand the leftist double standards.
Once you understand that you will get a better picture.

now you can expect to see the deflections.

I got their double standards 30 years ago with N*gg* W*th Attitude and ghetto movies like Boys N The Hood

So far that seems to be the case. That is being anti-Trump and voting against the man-child who's temper tantrums, name calling reminds quite a lot of folks of a four year old spoiled brat who's parents forgot to teach him any manners. They're voting their dislikes, not really for anyone, but their dislike of Trump's very distasteful, schoolyard bully personality. I don't even think his policies, what he has done or hasn't done enters much into their decision. Perhaps it's more of replacing a man-child with an adult.

Who that adult is may not matter, time will tell. I'd keep a careful watch on how independents feel and think. It was independents that put Trump into the White House. The Republican Party is still the smaller of the two major parties, if Trump and company lose the independent vote, they lose the election. It's all quite simple.

It's all about the dislike factor. In 2016 70% of independents disliked Hillary Clinton, 57% disliked Trump. It was that 13 point difference to being less disliked that won for Trump the independent vote. Today, 50% of independents dislike Trump vs. 34% who dislike Biden. That advantage, as of today anyway is in favor of Biden by 16 points. That is a 29 point swing when it comes to the dislike factor between 2016 and 2020.

Just keep an eye on independents and forget all the rest. As for Harris, she was a safe pick. Biden went by the first rule in choosing his VP, do no harm. Harris won't help him much nor will she hurt him much. Ferrero didn't help Mondale, Palin actually hurt McCain. Harris seems to be a safe pick.

So far that seems to be the case. That is being anti-Trump and voting against the man-child who's temper tantrums, name calling reminds quite a lot of folks of a four year old spoiled brat who's parents forgot to teach him any manners. They're voting their dislikes, not really for anyone, but their dislike of Trump's very distasteful, schoolyard bully personality. I don't even think his policies, what he has done or hasn't done enters much into their decision. Perhaps it's more of replacing a man-child with an adult.

Who that adult is may not matter, time will tell. I'd keep a careful watch on how independents feel and think. It was independents that put Trump into the White House. The Republican Party is still the smaller of the two major parties, if Trump and company lose the independent vote, they lose the election. It's all quite simple.

It's all about the dislike factor. In 2016 70% of independents disliked Hillary Clinton, 57% disliked Trump. It was that 13 point difference to being less disliked that won for Trump the independent vote. Today, 50% of independents dislike Trump vs. 34% who dislike Biden. That advantage, as of today anyway is in favor of Biden by 16 points. That is a 29 point swing when it comes to the dislike factor between 2016 and 2020.

Just keep an eye on independents and forget all the rest. As for Harris, she was a safe pick. Biden went by the first rule in choosing his VP, do no harm. Harris won't help him much nor will she hurt him much. Ferrero didn't help Mondale, Palin actually hurt McCain. Harris seems to be a safe pick.

The issue with that whole crowd is everything they accuse trump of doing they are doing only worse.
hence why their entire faux outrage can simply be dismissed for the stupidity that it is.

The issue with that whole crowd is everything they accuse trump of doing they are doing only worse.
hence why their entire faux outrage can simply be dismissed for the stupidity that it is.

Perhaps, but it is the impression and perceptions of the candidates that matter in this beauty contest we call a presidential election. Many folks expect a president, any president to act presidential. Not like some WWE wrestler in a pre-fight interview. This I think most Trump supporters and Republicans in general seem to ignore and won't acknowledge.

Independents for the most part don't pay much attention to policy and issues unless they're personally effected. We all would like to think elections are decided by informed voters who pay close attention to the issues, to policy, what vision a candidate has for the country, their solutions to our problems, but that isn't the case.

We have approximately 60%, give or take of the electorate voting purely on the R and or the D. Who the candidate/s are is irrelevant. Then we have those who vote on who they like the best or dislike the worst, their perception of the candidates, how he behaves, whether or not the incumbent made them angry, how they perceive the candidate handling the job. With Trump we know how he handled the job for the last four years, with Biden, not so much. So do we want a change or do we want to continue with the status quo?

Politics is all about perceptions. Especially with the swing voters, independents, those non-affiliated with any party and those who are less to non-partisan. Right now, today, Trump's childish antics as president is losing them. It is still possible he could change that. But I think it would take quite a change in his personality which Trump isn't about to change. So we'll see.

One thing that could aid Trump is if these recent riots and violence continue through to election day. Always a possibility. My two cents anyway.

I'll be voting for Mr. Biden.

Kindly don't speak for others.

According to his staff on that crap reality show, oh yes he has used the word.

I'll be voting for Biden. He'll be bringing a wealth of progressivist policies to the White House that I support. He'll also appoint experts to crucial positions in overseeing the pandemic, to agencies necessary for the proper running of the State Department, to the EPA, to lifetime court seats, and has promised a Manhattan Project scale funding to fight global warming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom