• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden: good for the n*gr* good for the black

Anyone know for sure if this really happened, and if so what was really said? (There must be something to this internet meme floating around.)

There was something about Biden reading quotes of other people at other times using the word, to make a point. They turned that into "he uttered the word!"

All I can think about now is "Oh my lucky stars, a negro".

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Jamaicans are predominantly from African slaves. They don't, though, think of themselves as anything other than Jamaican.

deflection number 2

You can't specify anything I said that is factually wrong. However, the point is that the post to which I respond can't back up their claim. Or at least clarify. I don't have to prove anything. The burden of proof is on the claim-maker. See you on another thread.

Negro wasn't bad in 1973. "Coloreds" was bad. That was almost 50 years ago.

Martin Luther King said negro all the time.

How can Joe Biden get away with the n-word not be a racist and why should afroamericans vote for Job Biden and a racist?

Joe said the n-word in 1973, that is not a racist problem?

"AfroAmerican" and Biden is the racist? Good lord.

Back
Top Bottom