• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden calls for breaks every 30 MINUTES during a face to face meeting with Donald Trump

I assume the White House has bathrooms.

Upon further reflection the answer is obvious. Nobody can actually sit and listen to Donald Trump talk for 30 minutes without their brain melting.

Upon further reflection the answer is obvious. Nobody can actually sit and listen to Donald Trump talk for 30 minutes without their brain melting.

Well, yes. That is true.

But judging from some of the things that Biden has said, his brain has already melted.

You want to see private info on Trump, yet you say "No" to us wanting to see private info on Biden.
Finances or possible debilitating health....both could effect how they act as Presidents.

The Trump Haters Guild is making gravy all over the place, saying Trump is a national security risk because of his finances. Well, the security of the nation could be at risk if Joey starts wigging out during, say, a military crisis. If Joey starts spacing out when North Korea is moving troops across the 38th Parallel and firing off rockets at Seoul and Japan and at us, we're ****ed.
I don't want to see his medical records. Focus more.

I'm sure that Biden's handlers will have him prepared for tonight.A fresh pair of Depends diapers.A cathater and piss bag.An enema and cork pushed up his ass so he doesn't have a Jerry Nadler moment.Fresh batteries in his hearing aid.Dentures cleaned and polygripped.And wired up so he can receive shock treatments .

Well, yes. That is true.

But judging from some of the things that Biden has said, his brain has already melted.

All the more reason not to subject himself to Trump’s incoherent, racist, fearmongering bullshit for too long.

I'm sure that Biden's handlers will have him prepared for tonight.A fresh pair of Depends diapers.A cathater and piss bag.An enema and cork pushed up his ass so he doesn't have a Jerry Nadler moment.Fresh batteries in his hearing aid.Dentures cleaned and polygripped.And wired up so he can receive shock treatments .

You realize Donald Trump literally does wear diapers and dentures, right?

So, one hour in and no breaks.

The OP lied, imagine that.

Back
Top Bottom