• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden Announces He will NOT Agree to a Drug Test Before Tuesday’s Debate – President Trump Responds

Please. The Supreme Court outlawed cruel and unusual punishment.

What if he had to sweep his hair-nest to the side so someone can inspect for wires? That would be worth it, right?

After months of Trump setting the bar so low for Biden.... Biden comes out looking sharp as tack.

“Joe Biden intends to deliver his debate answers in words. If the president thinks his best case is made in urine he can have at it."

We’d expect nothing less from Donald Trump, who pissed away the chance to protect the lives of 200K Americans when he didn’t make a plan to stop COVID-19.”

Trump's urine should be analyzed....maybe they'll find his tax returns....and his healthcare plan.

“After dancing around the issue for weeks, Joe Biden announced he will not agree to a drug test before Tuesday night’s debate”

Any job us little people apply for, and refuse a drug test, nope, your not hired.
We know why he refused a drug test, he’s on drugs.

you folks never get tired of TRump's clown routine.

um, COVID only kills the sick and old. If you are one of those stay the **** home and let the others keep the world going.

And this attitude is why Trump is losing Florida.

"the obese and the unhealthy' which only describes what percentage of the American population?

Feel free to run.
My guess would be the percentage of ovetfed self indulgent left wingers would be highly represented.

My guess would be the percentage of ovetfed self indulgent left wingers would be highly represented.

Maybe, but as those are the folks that generate income for your state’s opioids, as a nation we cannot afford the losses you are “willing” to take in order to “save” the economy. It would be wrecked.

Less guessin’ and more learnin’. Next time be prepared.

It's almost as if you just admitted that the obese and unhealthy are still an important part of our economy.
Just posting that 2+2=4 and I know leftists don’t like it. Stop the gluttony.

Maybe, but as those are the folks that generate income for your state’s opioids, as a nation we cannot afford the losses you are “willing” to take in order to “save” the economy. It would be wrecked.

Less guessin’ and more learnin’. Next time be prepared.
Ok Omar

First all, what kind of drugs would enhance a debate performance?

Secondly, is Trump going to refuse to debate now?
Anti-narcolepsy pills definitely would help you push through if you were a stroked out old man with a droopy lazy wild eye. But he might die by the time he wins the election.

Anti-narcolepsy pills definitely would help you push through if you were a stroked out old man with a droopy lazy wild eye. But he might die by the time he wins the election.

Donald Trump has been suffering from mini strokes.

Who cares? The presidency is not "any job". And show me how many near 80 year olds aren't taking some kind of drug. I'm 53 and I've been taking regular medications for 10 years.

By the way, I'm a Trump supporter but this drug test prior to the debate is a monumentally stupid idea and shows just how pathetic President Trump can be (and often is).
I agree 80 year olds shot not be president. 65 or 70 max. This includes Trump along with BIden.

It’s just whining because they’ve spent millions projecting Joe as a dementia patient who would back out of the debates. Bill is due on their bullshit tonight. Trump has to stand there and show the world how he’s gonna eat up and spit out Sleepy Joe.

What’s stupid is creating expectations that handcuff you and set your opponent up to succeed with a very low bar. It’s almost like Trump’s entire strategy and campaign isn’t based on success so much as making the candidate feel good about himself.

Trump has demonstrated a complete inability to look beyond the next headline.

I agree 80 year olds shot not be president. 65 or 70 max. This includes Trump along with BIden.

The president should be who we, the electorate, say it should be.

Trump has demonstrated a complete inability to look beyond the next headline.

Every day is just an exhausting lurch to the next day. No plan, no strategy. 100’s of millions flushed down the drain on this idiot. GOP deserves every inch of what’s coming.

“After dancing around the issue for weeks, Joe Biden announced he will not agree to a drug test before Tuesday night’s debate”

Any job us little people apply for, and refuse a drug test, nope, your not hired.

And I'm not hiring Trump without seeing his tax returns. I guess we aren't hiring anybody this year.

Every day is just an exhausting lurch to the next day. No plan, no strategy. 100’s of millions flushed down the drain on this idiot. GOP deserves every inch of what’s coming.

Yes, the "strategy" is whatever falls out of Trump's addled head when he's blathering.

With a bit of that snake Stephen Miller mixed in.

Biden's so loaded with Aricept it's coming out of his ears. Probably some lind of upper
After months of Trump setting the bar so low for Biden.... Biden comes out looking sharp as tack.

Trump's urine should be analyzed....maybe they'll find his tax returns....and his healthcare plan.

Great. You get to run Biden's earpiece tonight.

Biden's so loaded with Aricept it's coming out of his ears. Probably some lind of upper

MK...whatever that means. :rolleyes:

MK...whatever that means. :rolleyes:

It means, of course, that Humbolt will ride his own hype down in flames.

It's a MAGA thing.

200k Americans are dead from covid with near 10% unemployment. Enjoy *your* search for earpieces and drug tests. Americans are interested in what Trump plans to do about covid and the economy.

The fact that Trump spent today insisting his opponent is on steroids should tell you just how confident he is of his record heading into tonight.

Back
Top Bottom