• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden and common sense

Donald Trump keeps telling us if he was president, you'd feel safe.

Well, he is president — whether he knows it or not.

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) August 31, 2020

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How hard is it for the right to understand this? Do you feel safer today than 4 years ago?

It's not hard at all for the right. It apparently is hard for Joe Biden and the left. His comment is a reference to the upcoming election and "safe" during the next 4 years. I know that is hard for folks on the left to understand. I can see why it's hard, after all those on the left are supporting Joe and he's not even sure where he is most days.

LOL, yes I'm sure there is an "investigation". Your lousy political party is always "investigating" something, to appease the drooling idiots who vote for them.

So yes, I have no doubt they are "investigating" a phantom boogyman, and the usual suspects will believe it even as the GOP loses interest.

That’s a foolish answer, since Barr did say that this is already being investigated. Or, you think it is okay to finance people moving around the country to disrupt events, cause violence, and suppress people’s rights?

Sent from my iPhone XX Turbo using Tapacrap

You wouldn't know reality if it bit you in the ass.

Oh, please back that up, if you can, LOL! As if. That pitiful answer belies your weak position and inability to defend yourself. You have my pity.

That’s a foolish answer, since Barr did say that this is already being investigated. Or, you think it is okay to finance people moving around the country to disrupt events, cause violence, and suppress people’s rights?

Barr says a lot of things to placate drooling idiots, and to appease his boss.

Oh, please back that up, if you can, LOL! As if. That pitiful answer belies your weak position and inability to defend yourself. You have my pity.

Your defense of another bogus Trump conspiracy theory is one example. Then again, your ideology solely survives on bogus conspiracy theories, sooo.

Barr says a lot of things to placate drooling idiots, and to appease his boss.

Okay, we've now confirmed that you know nothing about Barr. Didn't he say he was Trump's Wingman? Oh wait, not him.

If Joe had any common sense he'd take a dementia test.

Ehl9-WxXkAc10qt

Okay, we've now confirmed that you know nothing about Barr. Didn't he say he was Trump's Wingman? Oh wait, not him.

Barr has been a partisan hack his entire life. Only this time, his boss is a mobbed up criminal.

Barr has been a partisan hack his entire life. Only this time, his boss is a mobbed up criminal.

A vapid response. Who claimed to be the President's "wingman"? You're good with that guy though. What a joke.

Back
Top Bottom