• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden and common sense

Donald Trump keeps telling us if he was president, you'd feel safe.

Well, he is president — whether he knows it or not.

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) August 31, 2020

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How hard is it for the right to understand this? Do you feel safer today than 4 years ago?

So you think Biden will be able to control his voters from beating old women to death ?
Dallas Beating.jpg
Are you sure about that ?

I guess if Biden could reduce the number of his voters beating an old person to death down from a dozen to a half dozen that would be a start.

If Joe had any common sense he'd take a dementia test.

Like trumps doctors had him take? Maybe a full phycological exam conducted by a set of non-partisan doctors would be better, would you even accept their conclusions? I doubt it because we both know trump is a weak mentally ill person that shouldn't be in charge of anything.

I guess if Biden could reduce the number of his voters beating an old person to death down from a dozen to a half dozen that would be a start.

Kinda like winding-up Old Joe so he can go out and Lie like a pirate
and then go back into hiding.Like say ... Punxsutawney Phil.
Or let's not say Punxsutawney Phil on account why get him involved.
He's got far more important stuff to ponder.Like what kind of weather
will it be in Scranton,Pa. on November 3rd.The day Joe Biden's umbrella
decides to go on strike.Plus Joe Biden's walking shoes.And his army-navy
skivvies.Oh ! and don't forget his Plugs { hairpiece }.

Person woman man camera tv

Like trumps doctors had him take? Maybe a full phycological exam conducted by a set of non-partisan doctors would be better, would you even accept their conclusions? I doubt it because we both know trump is a weak mentally ill person that shouldn't be in charge of anything.

I see no reason not to believe Trump since his doctors made him take the test.

Biden on the other hand, refuses to do so when he can easily put these rumors to rest if he does take it. So why doesnt he? That's the big question.

Person woman man camera tv
Good job. Now let's see if Creepy Joe can do it too.

Biden on the other hand, refuses to do so when he can easily put these rumors to rest if he does take it. So why doesnt he? That's the big question.

As long as he can stand there not being Punkinhead, I'll consider that an improvement.

Trumps doctors had him take the test because they wanted to see if he was still operating on all cylinders, meaning they had concerns. Obviously Bidens doctors have no such concerns, hence no need to take it, even if trump stomps his feet and throws a hissy fit. That clear up your confusion?

Trumps doctors had him take the test because they wanted to see if he was still operating on all cylinders, meaning they had concerns. Obviously Bidens doctors have no such concerns, hence no need to take it, even if trump stomps his feet and throws a hissy fit. That clear up your confusion?

Trump's doctors weren't even convinced he could identify an elephant.

Trump's doctors weren't even convinced he could identify an elephant.

They should have asked him to pick which is an African Elephant and which is an Indian Elephant, heck he would have a 50/50 chance of getting it right,...or wrong.

As long as he can stand there not being Punkinhead, I'll consider that an improvement.

A man with dementia could do a whole lot worse. Imagine if Joe is on a conference call with Putin and mistakes the Russian leader for a mail order bride.

Bzzt. The majority of voters already believes Biden has dementia, so youre only fooling yourself if you dont think this is a problem.

Zogby Analytics - 2020 Political Survey - Majority of Voters Believe Biden Is In Early Dementia State

A man with dementia could do a whole lot worse. Imagine if Joe is on a conference call with Putin and mistakes the Russian leader for a mail order bride.

Bzzt. The majority of voters already believes Biden has dementia, so youre only fooling yourself if you dont think this is a problem.

Zogby Analytics - 2020 Political Survey - Majority of Voters Believe Biden Is In Early Dementia State

Tweety has a family history of Alzheimer's and is in his mid 70s. He demonstrates the vocabulary or a fourth grader, as well, so I'd be careful skipping stones in your glass house there.

Well... do you feel safer or not? I have never felt less safe than now. First covid 19 and now a right wing jihad in the making. Only 63 more days of this madness.

MSRORLGKIYI6PLKVUXBW57KDYA.jpg

Captain America and tan pants boy probably couldn't even hurt themselves. Dad, with the skull shield, is a bit scary, along with the idiots in the background. Punch Dad in the face and they'll all run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How hard is it for the right to understand this? Do you feel safer today than 4 years ago?

Four years ago I do not remember social distancing, being reluctant to go to restaurants or not being willing to get on an airplane. I had no such fears of a toxic disease running around out of control.

Imagine him having negotiations with China sounding like this:

.....or, looking like this - with that mask dangling!

Good thing it wasn't his wife's bra! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Well... do you feel safer or not? I have never felt less safe than now. First covid 19 and now a right wing jihad in the making. Only 63 more days of this madness.

MSRORLGKIYI6PLKVUXBW57KDYA.jpg

Unfortunately, the madness will continue even if Joe is elected on Nov 3rd. Trump will have until Jan 21 to make a real mess for Joe—and Trump will DEFINITELY do that. He will make the transition as chaotic and untenable as possible. Would you expect anything else from him?

Unfortunately, the madness will continue even if Joe is elected on Nov 3rd. Trump will have until Jan 21 to make a real mess for Joe—and Trump will DEFINITELY do that. He will make the transition as chaotic and untenable as possible. Would you expect anything else from him?

The Dems made sure their madness and chaos continued BEYOND the transition period!

Lol.....it still goes on even today as we speak! :mrgreen:

The Dems made sure their madness and chaos continued BEYOND the transition period!

Lol.....it still goes on even today as we speak! :mrgreen:

We need a President that represents ALL of America, not just the looney right fringe.

We need a President that represents ALL of America, not just the looney right fringe.
That's your opinion. It's not an accurate one. :shrug:

He represents everyone. He has supporters that aren't white.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, the unsafeness is leftists attacking leftists.

Do leftists not know how to think and reason? Riots are ripping our country to shreds and democrat governors are telling Trump not to get involved and then the democrats blame Trump for not doing anything to put a stop to the rioting. What kind of brain damage keeps anyone from seeing the evil the democrats are promoting here?

Back
Top Bottom