• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Joe Biden admits taking money buys access

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Which is exactly what the cunning Chinese were buying.

Joe Biden... 2007... “...it’s human nature...”:

Watching you flail is really hilarious.
Your propaganda ain't working.

Maybe you should start railing about Greta Thunberg or Ebola...

Joe Biden... 2007:

So for 13 years you cant get a indictment????

HAHAHAHAHA

Watching you flail is really hilarious.
Your propaganda ain't working.

Maybe you should start railing about Greta Thunberg or Ebola...

What is great is that you are NEVER right, but you keep pumping out the bullshit.

Comedy gold.
In your mind... but reality is different from what’s transpiring betwixt your ears.

I was right about virtually everything since the 2016 election.

Trump won.

Every attempt to bring Trump down... rebutted and correctly so... like that ridiculous Russia Hoax. How is it possible? I listen to reliable, knowledgeable sources... unlike the Goebbels Media, Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi, Nadler and the other Leftist loons.

And how can you deny Joe and his family is corrupt with the evidence that’s poured out. You can’t... that’s why you don’t even try to rebut with facts, because you have none.

I feel your pain... I really do... ROTFLOL.

Thanks Hunter!!!

PS. it seems you dislike Biden explaining human nature... in the video posted in the OP. He is right of course... You should read Dr. Robert Cialdini’s book “Influence”... He explains why this is so.

Joe is a national security threat... the Chinese must have a blackmail dossier on him and his family as thick as The Holy Bible.

Last edited:

Joe Biden... 2007... “...it’s human nature...”:

Damn near every politician is corrupt this way.

Which is why I think we need a constitutional amendment to make it so elections are publicly funded and no donations are allowed.
Or something like that.

Trump is both corrupt in this way, and corrupt in a shit load of other ways, not to mention so stupid he harms the nation because he's convinced stuff is true that isn't, among many other issues.
Since the choice is between standard corrupt or batshit insane corrupt (Trump), I'm going with standard corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom