• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden’s Weakness Encouraged Putin’s Invasion Of Ukraine

exactly what I was thinking when I read your post. The problem is that most of the world agrees with me on this matter. Only the fringe agrees with you.
I doubt that. Approvals for Biden are behind that of a corn schooner.

Laughable far right nonsense.
Biden joining the US and European nations against Putin is not showing weakness.
Western countries pouring arms into Ukrainian resistance is not showing weakness.
The reawakening of NATO with many new countries looking to join is certainly not showing weakness.
Trump was, and still is, Putins lap dog.

If so many hateful people hadn’t voted for Joe there would be no Ukraine War right now. And I guarantee we would of had more money in our pockets at end of the week as well.

We are Rome

————

Vladimir Putin would not have sent his forces into Ukraine in the first place if President Biden had not demonstrated such weakness on the world stage.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin visited Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky this week, two months after Russian troops invaded his country. Given this, it is important to underscore that Russian President Vladimir Putin would not have sent his forces into Ukraine in the first place if President Biden had not demonstrated such weakness on the world stage in his first year in office.

Four U.S. presidents have been elected so far this century, and, with Putin effectively in power in his country for the entire time, Russia has invaded a neighboring country on the watch of three of those four presidents. In 2008, during President George W. Bush’s last year in office, Russia invaded Georgia. In 2014, under President Barack Obama, Putin sent his forces into Ukraine, annexing Crimea, and he did so again eight years later, one year into Biden’s tenure.

Say what you want about our 45th president, but Donald Trump remains the only U.S. president elected this century during whose term Putin decided not to invade a neighboring country.

Joe is without doubt the most incompetent President in US history.

Laughable far right nonsense.
Biden joining the US and European nations against Putin is not showing weakness.
Western countries pouring arms into Ukrainian resistance is not showing weakness.
The reawakening of NATO with many new countries looking to join is certainly not showing weakness.
Trump was, and still is, Putins lap dog.
It's not as if Russia wasn't busy pursuing its military interests during the previous administration either. They were funding and supporting the conflict in the Donbas region and active in Syria where they backed up Assad. Some seem to have forgotten the bad optics of Russians taking over US bases in Syria.

Back
Top Bottom