• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Arpaio Honor's The KKK *Proof*

Do You Support Joe Arpaio Enforcing Immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
I don't think there should be restriction based on outside activity of the sort. It's up to the people of Arizona to decide for themselves if it's acceptable or not.

Do You Support Joe Arpaio Honoring The KKK And Enforcing the Immigration Laws In Arizona?

Poof that Joe Arpaio Honor's the KKK-> YouTube- PROTEST AGAINST KKK SB1070 On May 29th 2010 In Phoenix Arizona

First. did you notice the vid is from a pro illegal site? What a piece of propaganda.

Second - Did you listen to the narrative, saying AZ is their own homeland and they won't be called illegal in their own land.

IMO, If anyone is racist, it is the ones who put the vid togeather.

So yes, I support MCSO. Showing the mexican flag and claiming AZ is really Mexico is not a way to gain support.

I don't think there should be restriction based on outside activity of the sort. It's up to the people of Arizona to decide for themselves if it's acceptable or not.

Yea, I'm from Arizona and I'm always watching the News Everyday and they never talked about SB1070 in Arizona until they passed & signed this new law. They kept it secret from public and it just passed out of no-were. I have lots of friends n family that are Citizens in Arizona and they are against this new law. Now when people found out about this new law, there are more people that against this new law and there's less people that are for it.

Yea, I'm from Arizona and I'm always watching the News Everyday and they never talked about SB1070 in Arizona until they passed & signed this new law. They kept it secret from public and it just passed out of no-were. I have lots of friends n family that are Citizens in Arizona and they are against this new law. Now when people found out about this new law, there are more people that against this new law and there's less people that are for it.

Most of Arizona supports the law....

VIVA Aztlán!!!!!!! :roll:

First - your proof is non-existent. Second, ancestral lands do not trump a country's laws, boundry's or borders. Third, as long as Arpaio's working for the State in his capacity and the State continues to fund him - he get's to continue to do what he does.

I am also in AZ. Many of my friends support the new law. Not sure the news kept it a secret. They can't report everything. I knew of the proposed law by checking with my reps. You should consider this if you want to be kept informed on what is happening in State govt.

Protecting national sovereignty is not racist.

The federal government should be enforcing immigration, but isn't and hasn't for decades now.

Maybe we should adopt the same immigration policy that our neighbor to the south has. Would that be racist?

Mexico's immigration policy

First. did you notice the vid is from a pro illegal site? What a piece of propaganda.

Second - Did you listen to the narrative, saying AZ is their own homeland and they won't be called illegal in their own land.

IMO, If anyone is racist, it is the ones who put the vid togeather.

So yes, I support MCSO. Showing the mexican flag and claiming AZ is really Mexico is not a way to gain support.

Yea it's there land, they were here first then the white's because Mexican crossed the river that reach's from Canada and the white's crossed the Ocean and now who's the real Alien, white's. White's killed Native American and took over Mexican's lands.
Anyways, ain't you shocked that Joe Arpaio Honor's the KKK in his own words and throwing non violent humans in prison for having no trashy paper. We are fighting against nature and destroying family's life's to feed for there children. They Come to America for freedom and they suffer there life's walking in the desert and almost 3 out of 2 people DIE Everyday just because they're walking there ass in the desert for freedom. Wake UP!!!

Yea it's there land, they were here first then the white's because Mexican crossed the river that reach's from Canada and the white's crossed the Ocean and now who's the real Alien, white's. White's killed Native American and took over Mexican's lands.
Anyways, ain't you shocked that Joe Arpaio Honor's the KKK in his own words and throwing non violent humans in prison for having no trashy paper. We are fighting against nature and destroying family's life's to feed for there children. They Come to America for freedom and they suffer there life's walking in the desert and almost 3 out of 2 people DIE Everyday just because they're walking there ass in the desert for freedom. Wake UP!!!

You should read your posts before submitting.....it appears as tho English is not your first language.
They are NOT Mexican's lands, the native Americans were there first...

I support Arpaio in doing his job as is required in his job description. Enforcing the law is part of that I am sure.

I think it is a stupid law though.

What the **** are you talking about? The Native Americans were here first. And that doesn't matter anyway because it now belongs to the U.S. And as far as dying by walking through the desert...well :shrug: Come through the proper way and that whole issue gets prevented. There's plenty of water and air conditioning at the immigration offices.

I have zero sympathy.

Wait, weren't the "mexicans" that were "here first" Spaniards?

But let me get the logic straight, these people are dying trying to escape mexico, and these people want to make where they escaped to...... MEXICO?????

Anyone else see any thing odd here with this "logic"? :lol:

Do You Support Joe Arpaio Honoring The KKK And Enforcing the Immigration Laws In Arizona?

Poof that Joe Arpaio Honor's the KKK-> YouTube- PROTEST AGAINST KKK SB1070 On May 29th 2010 In Phoenix Arizona

Yes I do. Seeing how it is the citizens of the states that pay to deal with the illegals then it is the states that should deal with it. It would be great if the federal government actually did its job and cracked down on illegal immigration and secured the borders. Seeing how they refuse not can't but refuse to do their job the states have no choice but to enforce anti-illegal immigration laws.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is right every time he does his job right the scumbag sympathizers and pro-illegal scum piss bitch and moan and call him everything from a nazi to the KKK.They do it because that is all they can do seeing how they do not have a leg to stand on in the illegal immigration debate. Most Americans are not dumb enough to buy the smear campaign and lies that the pro-illegals have been using against anyone and any law that is against illegal immigration. Sheriff Joe Arpaio is not honoring the KKK by enforcing anti-illegal immigration laws. If anyone is racist it the pro-illegal scum.

Wait, weren't the "mexicans" that were "here first" Spaniards?

But let me get the logic straight, these people are dying trying to escape mexico, and these people want to make where they escaped to...... MEXICO?????

Anyone else see any thing odd here with this "logic"? :lol:

Looks like it has been done already, in parts of California....

It is such a shame that our politicians suck up to criminals. The average American gets to watch this fiasco, as well as Congress selling their souls to big business interests.

Looks like it has been done already, in parts of California....

It is such a shame that our politicians suck up to criminals. The average American gets to watch this fiasco, as well as Congress selling their souls to big business interests.

Big and small business. isn't most of the illegal alien horde working in landscaping and other small businesses?

Big and small business. isn't most of the illegal alien horde working in landscaping and other small businesses?

Probably, but if you saw my back yard in AZ, you would see that I haven't been hiring any of them...:lol:

You should read your posts before submitting.....it appears as tho English is not your first language.
They are NOT Mexican's lands, the native Americans were there first...

A good portion of Mexicans ARE Native Americans. Approximately 15% are predominantly Native American and another 15% can rightly claim ancestry.

So, your point?

A good portion of Mexicans ARE Native Americans. Approximately 15% are predominantly Native American and another 15% can rightly claim ancestry.

So, your point?

does the 1st 15% include the 2nd 15%? And 35% of all statistics are made up. :ssst:

Last edited:

So, your point?

Which is exactly why we should have either wiped them out completely when we were at war with them or integrated them completely when we conquered them. This separatist quality that we allow within our society is not at all beneficial.

Nice spin peace. I'm not buying it. If they came in legally their would be zero deaths.

So does the spanish side of them want the land back after the war or does the amerindian side want it back?

What country were those Amerindians anyway? :lamo

What was the makeup of the average "mexican" back when we won that war thingy?

I don't give a rat's ass about it.

I'm just pointing out facts when people lie about things.

30% of Mexicans are Native Americans; to say that Arizona belonged to Native Americans and NOT Mexicans is made moot by pointing out that a large portion of Mexicans ARE Native Americans (a much higher number than Americans).

I'm not making a political judgment on it and I don't really care about Arizona - but when people either don't use or misuse facts, I'm going to point it out.

Back
Top Bottom