• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joan Rivers was right

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Why was Joan rivers murdered, she was right on the things she said her murder proves it! Q 2024

Why was Joan rivers murdered, she was right on the things she said her murder proves it! Q 2024

First, prove that she was murdered. That should be your first step.

timing and a routine biopsy ! give me a break she was given battery acid as a anticeptic! Q 2024

Here is a true conspiracy from the rich people. They have convinced us that malls are the place to be.

First, prove that she was murdered. That should be your first step.

Those doctors stood by an watched as her system was choked to the point of death. And before she died they poured battery acid down her throat to "fix her good".

The Doctor who performed all this was not even local. He was never employed by this organization and never returned.

I knew Joan Rivers AND her personal assistant.
You guys are full of crap.

but did you know the Obama's ! Q 2024

thanks Night-Ranger I love this kind of feedback! Q 2024 do you have anymore information!

so she was executed for speaking the truth! Q 2024

Those doctors stood by an watched as her system was choked to the point of death. And before she died they poured battery acid down her throat to "fix her good".

The Doctor who performed all this was not even local. He was never employed by this organization and never returned.

He was no doubt an illegal alien who came into the US by sneaking across the Rio Grande at night looking for white wimmens.

I always thought she was murdered! Q 2024 to protect the fake first lady, sounds like a hit man.

Last edited:
Actually, she staged the whole thing. She has been sighted several times in Argentina, and has a villa in Bolivia.

GW Bush bought 100,000 acres in Bolivia Q 2024

Its not a coincidence. Who do you think got her in Bolivia? She's actually doing very well other than the inevitable issues with hearing, and sight and the fact she is on a puree diet.

Back
Top Bottom