• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Jimmyjack is Right!

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Your Master has seen Queer eye for the strait guy.... And was shocked at what he encountered. Gay/homosexual men teaching others how to live. Despicable! Your master has downcast his face in shame at what has happen to his nation. As a conservative it is my duty to uphold the true values of this great country. No one expresses this search for truth more clearly than Jimmyjack. Through hard work and good old American gusto he has proven time and again that the penis is indeed for the vagina and only for that Jailman. Deal with it. Penis in vagina Homo, deal with it.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Through hard work and good old American gusto he has proven time and again that the penis is indeed for the vagina and only for that Jailman. Deal with it. Penis in vagina Homo, deal with it.
What? No putting penes in mouths? What about hands?

he has proven time and again that the penis is indeed for the vagina and only

Talk to the hand.......:rofl

<edit>

Dammit, Simon beat me to the punchline......

Great minds think alike.

Simon W. Moon,

No putting penes in mouths?

I did not know you were homosexual. The answer to your question is NO. You call yourself conservative. I spit on your pink elephants. Putwoey.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Simon W. Moon,

I did not know you were homosexual. The answer to your question is NO. You call yourself conservative. I spit on your pink elephants. Putwoey.

I know a whole lot of straight guys who are going to be very upset that they can't get blow jobs anymore...

Kelzie said:
I know a whole lot of straight guys who are going to be very upset that they can't get blow jobs anymore...
I've known a number of young ladies who will also be upset.

Simon W. Moon said:
I've known a number of young ladies who will also be upset.

Hey whoa. He's your gender. Us girls would never follow any sort of rule as ludicrous as no mouths. :cool:

@_girL........ said:
:shock:
Nothing, Master. Absolutely nothing!

You can't keep knowledge like this from him. Think how upset he'll be when he finds out.

Kelzie and @_girL........,

What the hell are you gals taking about?

Ivan The Terrible said:
Captain South America,

I don't know how they do it in Canada... But we don't support palm sex here.

In Canada they do it doggy-style. She rolls over and he begs. 'Eh?

No palm sex? Then what's Palm Sunday for?

Oh, that's right.:doh

You don't even like hugging a tree much less dorkin' one.:mrgreen:

I hope that these attitudes might might manifest and align the harmonic vibrations that every individual innately possesses unto the another...

Will any of this talk lead one's true self toward the path of Enlightenment?
Yes! YES! YES!

uh-hum...now where were we?

Ivan The Terrible said:
Kelzie,

I need to know. What is a "Blow Job"?

OMG. im sitting hear listening to the radio and I get to this post just as the lyrics are "I need to know, I need to know, tell me baby girl 'cause I need to know..." ha ha ha ha that was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom