• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Jimmy Massey marine from Iraq lied about war crimes.

AlbqOwl said:
I'll just mention one of the many. Remember he testified before Congress the Christmas that was seared....seared...SEARED into his mind as he sat on his boat in Cambodia. And then his campaign finally had to admit he had never been in Cambodia? It's just little things like that some of us call lies.

You'll have to remind me what part of Viet Nam or even Cambodia that Bush was in at the time. :mrgreen:

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
What do you consider treason sir? This man has not only commited treason but he has done this to his own brothers for his own benefit he deserves nothing less but to be held to the full acount of the law. They ought to hang him!!!

Hey I'm on your side. Why rag on me?

What the hell is with these photoshopped pictures?

I can understand a picture where someone is legitimately in a compromising position or a real flub, but to make one up does nothing to add to debate...:roll:

This former marine who came back from Iraq and was celebrated by the anti-war left and the libreral media for reporting his alleged rolls in U.S. attrocities against the people of Iraq, much in the same way as John Kerry did after Vietnam, has now confessed to lying to gain celebrity. The press, much in the same way as in the Rathergate story, wanted to believe this guy so much that they failed to factcheck his obvious lies! Why would he have lied about attrocities? Well Kerry did it won him a Democratic presidential primary victory and a seat in the Senate. Massey confessed, now it's your turn senator Kerry. Here's the full story:

http://www.sltrib.com/nationworld/ci_3188630

He's just another pawn of the left. Nothing more.

cnredd said:
What the hell is with these photoshopped pictures?

I can understand a picture where someone is legitimately in a compromising position or a real flub, but to make one up does nothing to add to debate...:roll:

It does make people laugh. Or at least I got a chuckle out of it.

BWG said:
Never heard of him either. I did a quick Goggle search and got to page 15 before a national article came up (USA Today) and in that article the Marines dismissed his claims. A search here showed only one other thread, besides this one, containing his name. Again, his claims didn't generate much interest.

With that aside, I agree with most others here...... his actions are despicable!!!

He's on the Sheehan tour buddy he's just as famous in the anti-war crowds as was Kerry hence the comparison.

My apologys sir I quoted the wrong person.

S'okay. And you have my permission to yell at me the next time I do that to you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom