• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jimmy Dore interviews Cenk Uygur

Trump

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Funny how Cenk rails on MSM and how they lie about progressives and GOP

Did he asked about his failure to be a playboy writer little creep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny how Cenk rails on MSM and how they lie about progressives and GOP

Yeah, its funny...

...oh and by the way,

DONALD

TRUMP.

YOU

SUPPORT

FASCISM

So go **** yourself you are no progressive and we don't want your goddamned endorsement, FASCIST.

Yeah, its funny...

...oh and by the way,

DONALD

TRUMP.

YOU

SUPPORT

FASCISM

So go **** yourself you are no progressive and we don't want your goddamned endorsement, FASCIST.

Who the hell are you talking to? If you mean "Trump," you're going to have to be more specific, because that's literally the name of the OP's author.

Is antiestablishmentdystopiarianism a word? Because that's all Cenk seems to be advocating.

Last edited:
Is antiestablishmentdystopiarianism word? Because that's all Cenk seems to be advoctating.

TYT is the Fox "News" of the left. Limited facts, lots of anger, and an ironclad partisan bubble.

TYT is the Fox "News" of the left. Limited facts, lots of anger, and an ironclad partisan bubble.

I was just thinking how the new far left of the democrat party is akin to the 'tea party, freedom caucus' that is still plaguing the GOP. And they both seem to be products of the health care debate.

Bernie supporters are still a wild card in the democrat party.

I was just thinking how the new far left of the democrat party is akin to the 'tea party, freedom caucus' that is still plaguing the GOP. And they both seem to be products of the health care debate.

Bernie supporters are still a wild card in the democrat party.

It's Democratic party, FYI. ;)

But the rest of your point makes sense. Sanders supporters are notoriously difficult to please. They may wind up being the swing voters if he doesn't get the nomination again, but what some of the more rabid ones don't realize is that throwing their vote away again would be cutting their nose off to spite their face. Imagine if tea partiers voted for Obama or third-party in 2012 because they thought Romney wasn't conservative enough!

Moot should change their sig to "Democrat 2020 (unless they're left of center or not a right-winger, then I'm voting for Drumpf lolololol)

Back
Top Bottom