• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jimmy Carter thinks Fox News and MSNBC is Biased, CNN in the Middle

CNN not biased? Lawl.

I think Carter has reached senility.

In support of Megyn Kelly's objectivity, time and again she spars with O'Reilly on the constitutionality of laws.

Do I really have to dissect your over the top, biased, and overly exaggerated view of Jimmy Carter? It does not matter what this man does to some here. He does great work for Habitat for Humanity, and to some, it's because he's an attention whore.:roll: If he saved the world for nuclear war he'd still be lambasted for something asinine.

Habitat for Humanity ??? Is that the best defense of Carter you can come up with ??? I'll give Carter kudos for publicizing the good work Habitat does, but if you think he actually does any work, you are delusional. I'd be willing to bet that Carter has never held a hammer in his hand for long after the tv crew has gone around the corner. That is his well-documented history of preening before tv cameras. He is a phony.

Carter broke the long standing tradition of ex-Presidents for being quiet in their retirement and refraining from criticizing the standing President along with the current American policies. You don't see G.H.W. Bush, Clinton, or GW Bush criticizing Obama or his policies do you, at least not directly like Carter has done for the past 30 years.

The last two years of Carter's administration were a total embarrassment to most Americans. He was a total failure as President and he got his ass kicked out of office because of it. He has dedicated the remainder of his life trying to make people forget that, but he has failed miserably at that also.

In support of Megyn Kelly's objectivity, time and again she spars with O'Reilly on the constitutionality of laws.

MG is just jealous. Kelly is beautiful, well-educated, and accomplished.

Habitat for Humanity ??? Is that the best defense of Carter you can come up with ??? I'll give Carter kudos for publicizing the good work Habitat does, but if you think he actually does any work, you are delusional. I'd be willing to bet that Carter has never held a hammer in his hand for long after the tv crew has gone around the corner. That is his well-documented history of preening before tv cameras. He is a phony.

Carter broke the long standing tradition of ex-Presidents for being quiet in their retirement and refraining from criticizing the standing President along with the current American policies. You don't see G.H.W. Bush, Clinton, or GW Bush criticizing Obama or his policies do you, at least not directly like Carter has done for the past 30 years.

The last two years of Carter's administration were a total embarrassment to most Americans. He was a total failure as President and he got his ass kicked out of office because of it. He has dedicated the remainder of his life trying to make people forget that, but he has failed miserably at that also.

That is simply not true. I have been on a Habitat worksite and have seen President Carter working for hours on it.

That is simply not true. I have been on a Habitat worksite and have seen President Carter working for hours on it.

I could just as easily claim I was on a Habitat worksite and watched him do the opposite.

I could just as easily claim I was on a Habitat worksite and watched him do the opposite.

So what? I could not care less. The service of President Carter is what it is and has been well documented. It is one thing to criticize his performance at President which was less than stellar. To besmirch his work over the last two decades simply out of political spite is simply small minded and petty.

So what? I could not care less. The service of President Carter is what it is and has been well documented. It is one thing to criticize his performance at President which was less than stellar. To besmirch his work over the last two decades simply out of political spite is simply small minded and petty.

For political spite ??? No, I criticize him because he bends over backwards to criticize every President after him and their policies. That means he has undermined the United States and its people. I didn't agree with Clinton's policies for the most part, but I havn't criticized his post-presidential activities.

YOU are the one that is small minded and petty for wearing blinders to Carter's outrageous actions.

What outrageous actions? You seem to hold your own ideological values as the rubric to measure such things.

I commented on what Jimmy Carter said. You know, the reason this thread was started... But I realize that is meaningless to those of you obsessed with trying to destroy Fox News, so I'll play along.

Megyn Kelly is an outstanding anchor/host, as she proved when she co-hosted Fox's election coverage 3 weeks ago. Her 1pm show is typical of what all morning/midday issue oriented shows are. Kelly addresses the issues of the day, but just like Harry Smith, Matt Lauer, Andrea Mitchell, George Stephanopoulos, along with the daytime people at CNN and MSNBC, if she doesn't like something that's happening, she will sometimes show it. What she does not do, is endorse individual political candidates or any one political party. Although Kelly does show a degree of bias on certain subjects, it's a moral/personal bias, not a political one. You see the same thing from the others I mentioned above, except tilted the other way. If her show, or any of the other morning and midday issue oriented shows on the other networks were intended to be 100% straight, hard news, they wouldn't check with so-and-so at the news desk.

Megyn Kelly is not a political pundit nor is her show based on political opinion... Her show does not "distort" the news any more than Harry Smith does with CBS, or Andrea Mitchell does with NBC.

Carter's statement was disingenuous and inaccurate, therefore guaranteed to be repeated over and over by those on the left obsessed with silencing Fox News and conservative political speech.

Megyn Kelly is about as biased as they get and the most crappy idiotic interviewer I have even seen on TV. If you can't eaily see that she has an agenda, then you've drank too much of the Fox Kool-Aid. Just a quick Google produces this:

middleground-albums-misc-picture67113107-megyn.jpg

LOL... unfortunately for poor Megyn, no one is searching for "Megyn is a professional." :lamo

And her interviewing style is... hmmmm... how shall I say it... oh yeah, very Jerry Springeresque. Just take a look at this dandy (amongst many choices). Got to love a interviewer that threatens to cut off the microphone. Soooooooo professional indeed. If that's your idea of outstanding, then your expectations are about as low as they come.

Megyn Kelly threatens to cut off Kirsten Powers "mic" over heated New Black Panther argument | Crooks and Liars

So again, Jimmy Carter is right. Fox is a propaganda station even during the news section.

Britt Hume doesn't host any shows on Fox... But that doesn't matter, because the idea was to fling an insult... Accuracy is irrelevant.

Is he not a news anchor? If not now, did he not used to be?

Of course you think it was right, even though political opinion is not the news. Agenda trumps honesty every time when it comes to shutting down contrary viewpoints... Right?

On Fox News, opinion gets in the way of their news coverage. If it's not the biased anchors, it's what they choose to make news. The Black Panthers story? What a ****ing irrelevant joke that was. See what I'm saying?

The fact that you are trying to convince people that Moyers isn't a hard core liberal that expressed his views openly on his show, explains why Fox offends you so much.

Or, you made your opinion without watching his show. Here's a link to his Journal show. Take a gander and prove to me he is biased and unprofessional. Thanks.

Bill Moyers Journal . Transcripts | PBS

And yeah, I think Moyers is more liberal. But his show was not partisan and biased. Like I said, he interviewed people because of their knowledge in the subject, and not because of their political slant. Wow, what a concept!!!!

After reading your defense of Moyers, I have to agree with you.

Watch clips of his show with an objective mind and you will see.

It's small minded and petty to perpetuate lies and exaggerations about Bush, but that doesn't stop many.

And her interviewing style is... hmmmm... how shall I say it... oh yeah, very Jerry Springeresque. Just take a look at this dandy (amongst many choices). Got to love a interviewer that threatens to cut off the microphone. Soooooooo professional indeed. If that's your idea of outstanding, then your expectations are about as low as they come.

Megyn Kelly threatens to cut off Kirsten Powers "mic" over heated New Black Panther argument | Crooks and Liars

So again, Jimmy Carter is right. Fox is a propaganda station even during the news section.

Hmmm, sounds familiar. Oh yeah, Obama cut off a questioners microphone because he was asking him an embarrassing question just a couple of months ago in Iowa.

I'm sure you were outraged when Obama did it too weren't you MG???

Hmmm, sounds familiar. Oh yeah, Obama cut off a questioners microphone because he was asking him an embarrassing question just a couple of months ago in Iowa.

I'm sure you were outraged when Obama did it too weren't you MG???

Wh...wha...what? Obama is working for Fox News or any other news station? Get outta ****ing town!!!!

MG is just jealous. Kelly is beautiful, well-educated, and accomplished.

LOL..oh yeah you're soooooooooooooooo right. :roll:

Thanks Gill for dumbing down this thread with high school tactics.

Wh...wha...what? Obama is working for Fox News or any other news station? Get outta ****ing town!!!!

Ahhh, now I get it.... you are only outraged when someone at Fox News does things you don't like.

People you like get a pass.... :roll:

I'm shocked............

LOL..oh yeah you're soooooooooooooooo right. :roll:

Thanks Gill for dumbing down this thread with high school tactics.

That's a hoot after the off-topic trash you posted about Kelly.

The proposal that Mark Lloyd meant, The Fairness Doctrine, is what annoys me about some liberal thinkers. Please check my 4th quote in sig.

Maybe he feels that way because CNN is the only one that will listen his bull.

Back
Top Bottom