• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jim Greer: Many in the GOP “have racist views”

Jim Greer is disgraced former Florida Republican Chairman that criticized President Obama's speech to school children last year.

Jim Greer: Many in the GOP “have racist views” – Central Florida Political Pulse – Orlando Sentinel
Well, a year later, Greer’s been forced out as party chairman, is facing criminal charges over his handling of RPOF finances and is engaged in a scorched-earth campaign with his former associates. Over the weekend, the party said it might sue Greer — and Gov. Charlie Crist — to get back money spent inappropriately.

Dudes going down in flames and lashing out trying to change the discussion. Anyone want to believe this guy...

Dudes going down in flames and lashing out trying to change the discussion. Anyone want to believe this guy...

Eventually, you guys are going to run out of buses to throw people under.

Eventually, you guys are going to run out of buses to throw people under.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The dude is facing criminal charges for being a thief, that's not throwing any under the bus.

Jim Greer is disgraced former Florida Republican Chairman that criticized President Obama's speech to school children last year.

Jim Greer: Many in the GOP “have racist views” – Central Florida Political Pulse – Orlando Sentinel

And you buy it? Hows this...Many people in the democrat party have racist views. Believe that.

This guy got popped for misappropriation and now is trying to reinvent himslef. I love it. "Last year, I criticized the president for speaking to children. But now that I have been accused by the GOP of misappropriation of funds, I am forced to reconsider what I said last year and what I realized about my words last year is that many in the GOP are racist." Beautiful. SO apparently his new found realizations made him criticize the president. Please...by all means Mr Greer...name names. DOnt be a little punk bitch. Name names.

This guy, like Crist, will be the poster child for the Florida democrat party in no time. And partisan hack morons from the left will eat it up. Oooops. HAVE ALREADY eaten it up. :lamo

Last edited:
It must be a lie or my conceptual universe might collapse.

And you buy it?
Let's be clear here, I posted the story and I made no comments saying I believed him or not. Also, if the story was the reverse situation, would you believe it? Two bits says you would. :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The dude is facing criminal charges for being a thief, that's not throwing any under the bus.

Why is purging filth from a political party such a strange concept to the left?

I'll answer my own question since nobody else will...

Because political power is more important to them, than right and wrong is. William "cold-cash" Jefferson, John Murtha and Marion Berry are a few examples that come to mind.

Let's be clear here, I posted the story and I made no comments saying I believed him or not. Also, if the story was the reverse situation, would you believe it? Two bits says you would. :mrgreen:

Pete, you partisan hack, Glenn Becks penis envy havin' fool...every thread you create is an attack the right position that you gobble up and swallow. ANd what...we are supposed to assume that THIS is just good old honest non-biased, non politically motivated fodder for discussion? Now THATS funny!!!

Would I believe reports of negative actions of left leaning politicians posted by you? Well its hard to comment on the virtually impossible, now isnt it? But lets assume that hell DID freeze over and you actually posted unbiased threads. Well...if the stories had backing, yes...I would likely read them, determine the source, and if the source were credible, then I might be inclined to believe them. For example...if you posted a thread about a democrat congressman being paid bribe money and government law enforcement sources citing that that democrat congressman had been found with the actual bribe money stashed in his freezer...then yes...I might believe it. If you posted a thread on say a New York congressman with multiple accounts of tax evasion and fraud, backed by specific allegations...then yes...I might be inclined to believe them. Now if you published an account of someone like Maxine Watters, then based on what I have read, I would say no...I dont believe them.

But seriously...the odds of you actually posting honest unbiased and intellectually challenging threads? Thats funny Pete...thats very very funny! Nah...stick to what you do best...being stuck like glue to Glenn Becks junk and posting slanted articles from Media (hardly) Matters.

:shock: ~ I would imagine the reason would be similar if not exactly like purging filth from the CCR et al is a strange concept.

Partisan much? :roll:

But seriously...the odds of you actually posting honest unbiased and intellectually challenging threads? Thats funny Pete...thats very very funny! Nah...stick to what you do best...being stuck like glue to Glenn Becks junk and posting slanted articles from Media (hardly) Matters.
As long as people keep reacting to what I post about Glenn Beck, I'll keep posting them. You see, Glenn Beck is their hero and they can't resist even when they have nothing to say other than it's another atack (Grim).

Media Matters is a liberal/progressive website that monitors conservative/msm outlets. Interesting its founder and CEO David Brock and its president, Eric Burns, were once right wingers. They came to the good side.

So do many Democrats.
So what?

As long as people keep reacting to what I post about Glenn Beck, I'll keep posting them. You see, Glenn Beck is their hero and they can't resist even when they have nothing to say other than it's another atack (Grim).

Media Matters is a liberal/progressive website that monitors conservative/msm outlets. Interesting its founder and CEO David Brock and its president, Eric Burns, were once right wingers. They came to the good side.

Im fine with what 'media matters' does...just so long as people dont pretend they are actually a leigitimate source of news and are in fact purely partisan hax.

Do you ever stop to ask yourself what it says about such incredibly anally obsessed individuals and agencies who...with a huge number of local, state, national, and international news agencies and literally thousands of media outlets globally dedicate so much of their bile and hatred to one source...Fox News? Personally? I cant think of a greater testament to their own pathetic nature than their own actions. You think it is high humor to keep posting them. I think it is high humor THAT you keep posting them.

:shock: ~ I would imagine the reason would be similar if not exactly like purging filth from the CCR et al is a strange concept.

Partisan much? :roll:
Partisan much? is goin in my list of DP witty sayings and the, Fits of sarcastic passion in a post, log.
Along with, Pussification,Commiefornia, baby gravy, now partisan much?

I'll answer my own question since nobody else will...

Because political power is more important to them, than right and wrong is. William "cold-cash" Jefferson, John Murtha and Marion Berry are a few examples that come to mind.

Don't be so hard on them. After all, they are finally purging Charlie Rangle............or maybe not.

Yea, your right. funded by George Soros with money funneled through Center for American Progress.

Answer This: Eric Burns - POLITICO.com Print View [New Window]
Aug 31, 2010 ... Answer This: Eric Burns By: Patrick Gavin ... like Media Matters founder David Brock — a conservative-turned-liberal — Burns once worked as ...
http://dyn.politico.com/click/printstory.cfm?uuid=f0f863b0-5618-4773-9f4f-60e4a23By: Patrick Gavin
August 31, 2010 04:25 AM EST Updated: August 31, 2010 12:45 PM EST
It seems safe to say that no organization has scrutinized Glenn Beck — not to mention his rally this past weekend — more intensely than Media Matters for America, the liberal media watchdog group that pays special attention to Fox News.

"Glenn Beck is the single most dangerous person in this country," Media Matters President Eric Burns told MSNBC's Ed Schultz earlier this year. Burns has had his eye on Fox News for quite some time; he joined Media Matters in 2006 as chief communications strategist and quickly ascended the ranks.

Burns's roots on the left side of the aisle are well established: While serving as communications director for former Rep. Chris Bell, he helped make the ethics case against then-House Majority Leader Tom DeLay. He went on to work for Rep. Louise Slaughter and the Democratic staff of the House Rules Committee.

Yet he started on the right: Much like Media Matters founder David Brock — a conservative-turned-liberal — Burns once worked as a Republican consultant, including a stint in Texas with then-Gov. George W. Bush.
ba40b

Here's a news flash for everyone.

There are racists in every party and every race and of almost every age.

Here's news flash #2. I believe it's the racists who are first to play the race card as a way to try to obfuscate.

Now if you don't know what that means. Obfuscate1. to confuse, bewilder, or stupefy.
2.to make obscure or unclear: to obfuscate a problem with extraneous information.

It's right out of the Alenski, Rules for Radicals studied and taught by Obama and his deciples on the left, and often used by those who have no cogent argument to make, as in this case.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

Last edited:

According to the forum rules, you're supposed to post a brief comment, to spur debate on the article.

1. Media Matters is a political arm of the Dems, that enjoys a tax exempt status as a 501c3. They should be investgated by the IRS.

2. They came to the good side? Rev. Wright, Alinsky, Soros, Ayers, Khalidi, Jackson, Sharpton, Pelosi, Reid, Obama and Marx? Since when has being anti-American constituted "the good side"?

Last edited:
Since there are racists in all walks of life, the OP is undeniably true, in a similar way to the "Muslims killed us!" statement. That the same people rush to rail against the former while rallying to support the latter is a demonstration of the shallow partinsanity pervading American society.

1. Media Matters is a political arm of the Dems, that enjoys a tax exempt status as a 501c3. They should be investgated by the IRS.

2. They came to the good side? Rev. Wright, Alinsky, Soros, Ayers, Khalidi, Jackson, Sharpton, Pelosi, Reid, Obama and Marx? Since when has being anti-American constituted "the good side"?

Since most of the 4th estate conformed more to a Cultural comfort level than to even try to see the Big picture I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom